Windows 10: my new printer is looking for a driver.

Discus and support my new printer is looking for a driver. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am having trouble installing a printer It needs to find a drive... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Janet Goldman, Feb 23, 2024.

1. my new printer is looking for a driver.

I am having trouble installing a printer It needs to find a drive

:)

Janet Goldman, Feb 23, 2024

2. Looking for a new Printer

Well, after a recipe cook, and start of another one, my Epson Workforce 500 died.. *Cry :cry: Served me good for 2 years.

So, now looking for a new printer to buy come next pay

• Price: Under $200
    • Preference: All-in-One since I work from home when I'm off the clock. (has to have a fax)
      Scanner/copier/fax
    • Color Printer
    • Networking of any kind. Printer is close to router
    No brand is a preference. I do have a Corporate discount with both HP and CDW.

Thanks

Cold Storm, Feb 23, 2024
  3. PiKo Win User
    win10 sez no drivers for brither hl5040 printer  

To be sure that you followed my suggestion correctly, I will specify some steps: CP>devices and printers>add a printer>the printer that I want isn't listed>add a local printer with manual settings>define port>Windows update and install

4. my new printer is looking for a driver.

printer driver is unavailable

Hi Robert,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I regret the inconvenience caused to you. We will be glad to assist you with this issue.

It would be grateful if you can reply to this question in order to assist you further:

• How exactly did you try to download the drivers?
    • Did you try to check if the printer driver's are shown in the device manager?
    Let's try the following steps and check if it helps:

Step 1: Run Hardware and device Troubleshooter.

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar and select it.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click Hardware and device
      troubleshooter.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.
    • Check if issue persists.
    Step 2: I suggest you to visit the manufacturer website of the printer and download and install the latest drivers and check if it helps.

Let us know the status of the issue. We will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Feb 23, 2024
Thema:

my new printer is looking for a driver.

1. my new printer is looking for a driver. - Similar Threads - printer looking driver

2. my new printer is looking for a driver.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my new printer is looking for a driver.: I am having trouble installing a printer It needs to find a drive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-new-printer-is-looking-for-a-driver/9a7657ff-2cf6-4ac3-b558-c9a16809e28c
  3. How to update driver of my printer as my printer's driver is out dated

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to update driver of my printer as my printer's driver is out dated: How to update driver of my printer as my printer's driver is out dated https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-update-driver-of-my-printer-as-my-printers/93416aa3-ddec-4cdf-a6e9-4226dd9fc72f
  4. How to update driver of my printer as my printer's driver is out dated

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to update driver of my printer as my printer's driver is out dated: How to update driver of my printer as my printer's driver is out dated https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-update-driver-of-my-printer-as-my-printers/93416aa3-ddec-4cdf-a6e9-4226dd9fc72f
  5. How to update driver of my printer as my printer's driver is out dated

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Download Epson printer driver to add my printer to my new windows 11 laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Download Epson printer driver to add my printer to my new windows 11 laptop: Download Epson wifi printer driver to add my printer to my new windows 11 laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/download-epson-printer-driver-to-add-my-printer-to/7fc5e6ea-3c6e-4015-9d3b-ee7f07f6ea55
  7. Download Epson printer driver to add my printer to my new windows 11 laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Download Epson printer driver to add my printer to my new windows 11 laptop: Download Epson wifi printer driver to add my printer to my new windows 11 laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/download-epson-printer-driver-to-add-my-printer-to/7fc5e6ea-3c6e-4015-9d3b-ee7f07f6ea55
  8. Windows 10 is looking for drivers during new installation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 is looking for drivers during new installation: My system crashed & I created a a new windows 10 bootable usb. When I'm installing the installation media says I'm missing drivers & want me to upload drivers. does anyone perhaps know what drivers these could be? 172530
  9. Looking for drivers

Looking for drivers: I would like to find drivers: Intel(R) Dynamic Application Loader Host Interface v1914.13.0.1065 Intel(R) Management Engine Interface #1 v2047.100.0.1039 Intel(R) Host Bridge/DRAM Registers - 591F v10.1.10.5 172434
  10. Driver for my HP Printer

Driver for my HP Printer: Within the last week (I am writing this question on 14 June 2019). I have reset my HP laptop and re-installed Windows 10. Since then my HP Photosmart D7360 has stopped working and any number of solutions suggested by the HP Support website fail to suggest a suitable driver....