Windows 10: My New Volume D: Icon has been changed.. How to get back the Original Icon.

Discus and support My New Volume D: Icon has been changed.. How to get back the Original Icon. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, In My Pc I only have 3 Drives that is C , D, F the thing is My 1 drive Icon has been changed that is D . How to get back the original icon..... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Randy Orton1, May 27, 2024.

1. My New Volume D: Icon has been changed.. How to get back the Original Icon.

Hello, In My Pc I only have 3 Drives that is C , D, F the thing is My 1 drive Icon has been changed that is D . How to get back the original icon..

:)

Randy Orton1, May 27, 2024
  2. W1zzard Win User

Techpowerup bookmark icon in firefox?

changed the favicon for the forum
    uploaded a new smaller (bytes) icon for the main site
    added html code to suggest the icon to browsers

but i still cant get it to show up in firefox favourites

W1zzard, May 27, 2024
  3. Mr McC Win User
    Weird desktop icon behaviour on Steam

Yes, they are; however, when I right click on the "blue sphere" icon to change it and browse to the corresponding folder inside the Steam folder, it lets me go through all the steps, but the blue sphere remains. *Confused My New Volume D: Icon has been changed.. How to get back the Original Icon. :confused:

Mr McC, May 27, 2024
  4. Flava0ne Win User

My New Volume D: Icon has been changed.. How to get back the Original Icon.

Blank shortcut icon GPU-Z

I created an icon a while back to suggest it for replacement with a black PCB.

Flava0ne, May 27, 2024
Thema:

My New Volume D: Icon has been changed.. How to get back the Original Icon.

1. My New Volume D: Icon has been changed.. How to get back the Original Icon. - Similar Threads - Volume Icon has

2. My New Volume D: Icon has been changed.. How to get back the Original Icon.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My New Volume D: Icon has been changed.. How to get back the Original Icon.: Hello, In My Pc I only have 3 Drives that is C , D, F the thing is My 1 drive Icon has been changed that is D . How to get back the original icon.....
  3. My New Volume D: Icon has been changed.. How to get back the Original Icon.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My New Volume D: Icon has been changed.. How to get back the Original Icon.: Hello, In My Pc I only have 3 Drives that is C , D, F the thing is My 1 drive Icon has been changed that is D . How to get back the original icon.....
  4. How to change Icon picture on laptop screen back to original

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change Icon picture on laptop screen back to original: Hello, I was messing with my icon personalization settings and changed the icon picture. I regret doing so because now I can’t change it back to the original Xbox icon picture instead it’s a blank piece of paper and the Xbox logo doesn’t appear when I click change icon....
  5. How to change Icon picture on laptop screen back to original

How to change Icon picture on laptop screen back to original: Hello, I was messing with my icon personalization settings and changed the icon picture. I regret doing so because now I can’t change it back to the original Xbox icon picture instead it’s a blank piece of paper and the Xbox logo doesn’t appear when I click change icon....
  6. how do I change my widget icon back from the weather icon the original widget icon its...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I change my widget icon back from the weather icon the original widget icon its...: i recently updated my copy of windows and my old widget icon is now a weather icon and i want to change it back how would i do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-my-widget-icon-back-from-the/4b0cf449-959e-46cb-b7db-82b42fba3592
  7. how do I change my widget icon back from the weather icon the original widget icon its...

how do I change my widget icon back from the weather icon the original widget icon its...: i recently updated my copy of windows and my old widget icon is now a weather icon and i want to change it back how would i do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-my-widget-icon-back-from-the/4b0cf449-959e-46cb-b7db-82b42fba3592
  8. How to get back the original search icon?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get back the original search icon?: Hello there, my community friends! I present you with another problem, this time with the search icon in the taskbar. Currently, it looks like this:As you can see, instead of a single icon, it has now become a "mini" version of the search box found in Windows 10. Usually,...
  9. How to get back the original search icon?

How to get back the original search icon?: Hello there, my community friends! I present you with another problem, this time with the search icon in the taskbar. Currently, it looks like this:As you can see, instead of a single icon, it has now become a "mini" version of the search box found in Windows 10. Usually,...
  10. USB default ICON has changed in Explorer - how to get it back?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB default ICON has changed in Explorer - how to get it back?: Hello. After a crash while updating, and a "windows 10 selfrepair", my Windows now seens to run okay again. Execpt when I put an USB stick in the PC it has an icon for a DVD?? It is not a specific USB-stick. Any USB-stick shows up as a DVD in Explorer and in TotalCommander....