Windows 10: my new windows 10 laptop says my free trial of mcafee antivirus is ending, what to do?

Discus and support my new windows 10 laptop says my free trial of mcafee antivirus is ending, what to do? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; i dont have the luxury to spend on antivirus programs. any suggestions and tips to avoid computer viruses? submitted by /u/cfonan [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/cfonan, Oct 19, 2020.

1. /u/cfonan Win User

my new windows 10 laptop says my free trial of mcafee antivirus is ending, what to do?

i dont have the luxury to spend on antivirus programs. any suggestions and tips to avoid computer viruses?

submitted by /u/cfonan
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/cfonan, Oct 19, 2020
  2. dukerod Win User

New laptop with McAfee on trial what next ?

I have a new HP lappy with Win 10 installed and so far all is well . it has a trial 28 day version of McAfee antivirus program .
    I am not sure wether to extend my cover with them or try another system preferably free *sarc .

Does anyone have any recommendations based on protection and not too much interference on the computer side ie my old Vista set up struggled with AVG *Sad and Avast *Sad and I ended up using MSE with no issues in the end.

Will defender as supplied with Win 10 be good enough after my trial expires ?

dukerod, Oct 19, 2020
  3. QNAP Releases McAfee Antivirus for Turbo NAS

Step right up, folks! Yes, now your QNAP Turbo NAS can feel as sluggish as your desktop PC with a new McAfee AntiVirus subscription. And let's not forget that false sense of security when malware walks right past McAfee AV without even a squawk.
    *Roll :roll:

Static~Charge, Oct 19, 2020
  4. DaveM121 Win User

my new windows 10 laptop says my free trial of mcafee antivirus is ending, what to do?

McAfee Antivirus

The pre-installed McAfee Antivirus on your new laptop is more than likely a 30 day trial and once that runs out you will have to pay for the full years coverage. If you do not, then your virus definitions will not be updated and your laptop will be at risk
    of infection.

To activate McAfee, find it on your start menu and open the application from there, follow the on screen prompts . . .

DaveM121, Oct 19, 2020
Thema:

1. my new windows 10 laptop says my free trial of mcafee antivirus is ending, what to do? - Similar Threads - laptop says free

2. McAfee trial came with my new laptop and I want to get rid of it. How do I do it?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    McAfee trial came with my new laptop and I want to get rid of it. How do I do it?: McAfee Virus protection came with my new laptop. Now that the trial period is over, it keeps notifying me that I need to signup with them. I don't want it but can't figure out how to get rid of it. How do I get rid of this annoying app? I'm an old caveman when it comes to...
  3. Minecraft Windows 10 Purchased But it says Free Trial

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Windows 10 Purchased But it says Free Trial: I have a problem.I recently got a new pc after setting up the pc i login into microsoft store and tried to download minecraft windows 10 but then it only has the button play trial and not install.In this account I already purchased Minecraft Windows 10 I need help i have not...
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 Purchased But it says Free Trial

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Purchased But it says Free Trial: I have a problem.I recently got a new pc after setting up the pc i login into microsoft store and tried to download minecraft windows 10 but then it only has the button play trial and not install.In this account I already purchased Minecraft Windows 10 I need help i have not...
  5. Minecraft Windows 10 Purchased But it says Free Trial

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Can't download the free trial of Minecraft on my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't download the free trial of Minecraft on my laptop: For a strange reason, I can't download the free trial of Minecraft on my laptop. It says install on my devices but doesn't show mine. Sometimes it would and I would click it but it wouldn't do anything. Please help * Moved from Advertising * Original title: Minecraft * OS...
  7. Windows 10 Free Trial

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows 10 Free Trial: I tried to download the free trial and when I do, it says that they are attempting to download it but it never actually downloads https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-free-trial/07676ae2-5edf-4be9-8681-d2d2a0796dcb
  8. What is a good free antivirus or free trial ?

What is a good free antivirus or free trial ?: I have tried four and all four have tried one way or another to screw up my computer either they mess with the start up or try to dismantle my webcam these antivirus security programs do more damage than viruses. these programs have cost me money to repair my laptop and one...
  9. McAfee Antivirus with Windows 10

McAfee Antivirus with Windows 10: I have McAfee AntiVirus on my Windows 7 computer. I'm getting new computer with Windows 10. Will McAfee AntiVirus complement Windows 10 protection or will there be a conflict?...
  10. New laptop with McAfee on trial what next ?

New laptop with McAfee on trial what next ?: I have a new HP lappy with Win 10 installed and so far all is well . it has a trial 28 day version of McAfee antivirus program . I am not sure wether to extend my cover with them or try another system preferably free *sarc . Does anyone have any recommendations based on...