Windows 10: MY NEWLY BOUGHT LENOVO HANGING ISSUE

Discus and support MY NEWLY BOUGHT LENOVO HANGING ISSUE in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; PLS HELP ME MY NEWLY BOUGHT LENOVE IDEALPAD 315IIL05 IS HANGING AS I CONNECT TO INTERNET AND BIT SLOW PERFORMANCE AND CONFIGARATION IS 4GB RAM 1TH HDD... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by jeevansathishaa, Sep 16, 2020.

1. MY NEWLY BOUGHT LENOVO HANGING ISSUE

PLS HELP ME MY NEWLY BOUGHT LENOVE IDEALPAD 315IIL05 IS HANGING AS I CONNECT TO INTERNET AND BIT SLOW PERFORMANCE AND CONFIGARATION IS 4GB RAM 1TH HDD AND IT IS A I3 PROCESSOR WHAT MAY BE THE REASON IT NOT EVEN A MONTH OVER ITS A NEWLY BOUGHT LAPTOP PLS HELP ME

:)

jeevansathishaa, Sep 16, 2020

2. New laptop, non working screen LENOVO IDEAPAD

Hi,

To make sure that you get the best support regarding your newly bought computer, we suggest that you refer to Lenovo support of directly from where you go the item. You may visit the link below for more information:

Regards.

Jeraldine Ase, Sep 16, 2020
  3. blobster21, Sep 16, 2020
  4. MY NEWLY BOUGHT LENOVO HANGING ISSUE

AlienIsGOD, Sep 16, 2020
Thema:

MY NEWLY BOUGHT LENOVO HANGING ISSUE

1. MY NEWLY BOUGHT LENOVO HANGING ISSUE - Similar Threads - NEWLY BOUGHT LENOVO

2. Why is newly bought Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 5i and Windows refusing to recognise my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is newly bought Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 5i and Windows refusing to recognise my...: Why is newly bought Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 5i and Windows refusing to recognise my prescription to McAfee Total Protection? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-newly-bought-lenovo-ideapad-flex-5i-and/0a6977f3-4a0d-459c-addd-5c0b6ecdbe98
  3. Why is newly bought Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 5i and Windows refusing to recognise my...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is newly bought Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 5i and Windows refusing to recognise my...: Why is newly bought Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 5i and Windows refusing to recognise my prescription to McAfee Total Protection? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-newly-bought-lenovo-ideapad-flex-5i-and/0a6977f3-4a0d-459c-addd-5c0b6ecdbe98
  4. Please Help as my newly bought Lenovo laptop I have lost my administration right due to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please Help as my newly bought Lenovo laptop I have lost my administration right due to...: I have changed my admin account to local account and i cant gets back to my admin account. Due to i have changes my ssd security settings an i have lost my administrative rights getting error like you don't have specific access path, apps. Please someone help me on the same....
  5. Please Help as my newly bought Lenovo laptop I have lost my administration right due to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please Help as my newly bought Lenovo laptop I have lost my administration right due to...: I have changed my admin account to local account and i cant gets back to my admin account. Due to i have changes my ssd security settings an i have lost my administrative rights getting error like you don't have specific access path, apps. Please someone help me on the same....
  6. headset mic not working on newly bought pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    headset mic not working on newly bought pc: I just bought a new Lenovo Legion T5 i7 3060 Ti 12700F with windows 11, and now the mic on my headset is not working. it wont even detect or recognize the mic on my headset, when i look under the sound settings, under recording, it's just like its not there. i tried updating...
  7. Lenovo laptop bought in China windows activation issue

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Lenovo laptop bought in China windows activation issue: Hi there!I purchased in July a Lenovo laptop from jd.com Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Yoga -- SKU: 100020822586. Processor 11th Gen IntelR CoreTM i5-1135G7 @ 2.40GHz 2.42 GHz Installed RAM 16.0 GB 15.7 GB usableThe laptop came with Windows 10 Home Chinese version; after investigation I...
  8. Time on my newly bought Lenovo computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Time on my newly bought Lenovo computer: The time is wrong on my Windows 10 computer. How do I reset it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/time-on-my-newly-bought-lenovo-computer/a8c335c2-89f5-4150-9259-d107472eabff
  9. Newly bought laptop performance is slow

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Newly bought laptop performance is slow: Not sure if this is the right place to ask this, but here goes. My newly bought (4 days old) laptop (Lenovo Y530) is surprisingly slow. I'm not sure why, but opening,searching, and whatever task I do takes longer. I also noticed that my disk usage is constantly high (50%~). I...
  10. Newly built pc Freezing/hanging

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Newly built pc Freezing/hanging: I have just recently built myself this new pc and I am running into an issue where it freezes randomly and the taskbar becomes unresponsive. When gaming it dosent seem to do it but when navigating windows it will freeze for a short period of time or somtimes (more often than...