Windows 10: MY NEWLY BOUGHT LENOVO HANGING ISSUE

Discus and support MY NEWLY BOUGHT LENOVO HANGING ISSUE in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; PLS HELP ME MY NEWLY BOUGHT LENOVE IDEALPAD 315IIL05 IS HANGING AS I CONNECT TO INTERNET AND BIT SLOW PERFORMANCE AND CONFIGARATION IS 4GB RAM 1TH HDD... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by jeevansathishaa, Sep 16, 2020.

1. MY NEWLY BOUGHT LENOVO HANGING ISSUE

PLS HELP ME MY NEWLY BOUGHT LENOVE IDEALPAD 315IIL05 IS HANGING AS I CONNECT TO INTERNET AND BIT SLOW PERFORMANCE AND CONFIGARATION IS 4GB RAM 1TH HDD AND IT IS A I3 PROCESSOR WHAT MAY BE THE REASON IT NOT EVEN A MONTH OVER ITS A NEWLY BOUGHT LAPTOP PLS HELP ME

:)

jeevansathishaa, Sep 16, 2020

2. New laptop, non working screen LENOVO IDEAPAD

Hi,

To make sure that you get the best support regarding your newly bought computer, we suggest that you refer to Lenovo support of directly from where you go the item. You may visit the link below for more information:

Regards.

Jeraldine Ase, Sep 16, 2020
  3. blobster21, Sep 16, 2020
  4. MY NEWLY BOUGHT LENOVO HANGING ISSUE

AlienIsGOD, Sep 16, 2020
Thema:

MY NEWLY BOUGHT LENOVO HANGING ISSUE

1. MY NEWLY BOUGHT LENOVO HANGING ISSUE - Similar Threads - NEWLY BOUGHT LENOVO

2. I can not activate my newly bought windows 10 pro with Product Key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I can not activate my newly bought windows 10 pro with Product Key: I have bought a Windows 10 pro oem and a fresh new PC. I have done the following things... 1. I install windows it was offline and at the time of installation, I insert my Product Key. 2. I go to online and get some update. In the middle of downloading updates power...
  3. Lenovo PC hangs in the boot screen?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lenovo PC hangs in the boot screen?: Hello I have a problem with my computer. Only the Lenovo logo is visible on the screen. I have already tried to start it with a Windows USB stick and unfortunately it was not successful. I can't open the BIOS settings either. I changed the places on the mainboard of the...
  4. Hanging issue

Hanging issue: From my previous questions, I'm almost 99% 'hanging free'. Cleaning up the SFC, windows updates issues etc, but they are all long gone and I've had a pretty smooth sailing journey for the last week with no freezing. I just had one. I want to nip it now and figure out...
  5. Bought new laptop, Lenovo V130. No sound

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bought new laptop, Lenovo V130. No sound: I bought a new Lenovo V130 laptop. We transferred all from the previous laptop, but no sound on the new one. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bought-new-laptop-lenovo-v130-no-sound/fa06c702-d689-41d5-a659-65b253fd7cb8
  6. Newly bought laptop performance is slow

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Newly bought laptop performance is slow: Not sure if this is the right place to ask this, but here goes. My newly bought (4 days old) laptop (Lenovo Y530) is surprisingly slow. I'm not sure why, but opening,searching, and whatever task I do takes longer. I also noticed that my disk usage is constantly high (50%~). I...
  7. Newly built pc Freezing/hanging

Newly built pc Freezing/hanging: I have just recently built myself this new pc and I am running into an issue where it freezes randomly and the taskbar becomes unresponsive. When gaming it dosent seem to do it but when navigating windows it will freeze for a short period of time or somtimes (more often than...
  8. My newly bought 144hz monitor can only display 120hz at max?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My newly bought 144hz monitor can only display 120hz at max?: Dear Support Team, I have recently purchased the Acer KG251Q 24.5inch 144hz monitor. After trying out the monitor - updating drivers(to the latest)/restarting. The maximum refresh rates available for use is still capped at 120hz. The event log displayed this after I...
  9. newly built pc. will not recognise USB bought from microsoft

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    newly built pc. will not recognise USB bought from microsoft: Hello, I bought Windows 10 full (not upgrade) from ms store USB version. I built my pc. entered BIOS, set it up, saved and restarted with the win 10 usb inserted. then the pc goes and returns to bios. I look at the boot sequence and in the pane it states "No Bootable...
  10. CRITICAL STRUCTURE CORRUPTION BSOD on newly bought system

CRITICAL STRUCTURE CORRUPTION BSOD on newly bought system: Hi, I recently bought a new Desktop system and installed windows 10 on it. After about 30 minutes to 1 hour of using the system, I experience the CRITICAL STRUCTURE CORRUPTION blue screen error. I tried all the combinations of different hardware, took out all the...