Windows 10: My newly built PC keeps giving me BSOD.

Discus and support My newly built PC keeps giving me BSOD. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My new PC was just built 2 days ago and I constantly get BSOD. I have reset the computer but just cannot figure out why. Here is the link to my dump... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Dizzy0321, Mar 20, 2021.

1. Dizzy0321 Win User

My newly built PC keeps giving me BSOD.

My new PC was just built 2 days ago and I constantly get BSOD. I have reset the computer but just cannot figure out why. Here is the link to my dump and my specification. Can anyone help to determine what's the issue? Would really appreciate it...

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AoLC3IXdSwr3hGhvxzUukXOK44ct?e=ouUCbk

:)

Dizzy0321, Mar 20, 2021
  2. DEN
    den Win User

BSoDS on newly built PC

Since it is my first time, i did not know that there is a vendors approved list. and it is not. is that the reason for my BSODS?

3. DEN
    den Win User
    BSoDS on newly built PC

Hi!, 3 days ago I built my very first PC, using this build (http://pcpartpicker.com/p/15tmJ) it was all running great but then yesterday I started encountering multiple BSODs that says Memory_Mangement(this is the most common one), IRQL_Not_less_or_EQUAL(only appeared once) and Page fault in non paged area(only appeared once.) What I did was I reformatted my HDD and while installing the OS, during the "windows is expanding" part to be exact I keep on encountering a problem stating that the files are corrupt or missing. Then I did some research and I found out that Removing one of the RAM sticks would do the trick and it actually did. Right after the installation of OS, I put the second stick back on and it started having BSODs to the point that I can only use my pc for like 5 mins at the most before the BSOD occur. So I removed one of the sticks again and to my surprise it aint having BSOD and as of now its been running for about an hour or so without any problem. I am sorry if this is a stupid question but which one do you guys think is the problem, my mobo's RAM slot or the actual RAM card? pls help me. any help is greatly appreciated and thank you in advance!

4. jgunning Win User

BSoDS on newly built PC

run memtest (MemTest86 - Download now!) that will tell you whether the RAM module itself is dud or not. let it do a couple of passes and see what happens.

J *Toast :toast:

jgunning, Mar 20, 2021
Thema:

1. My newly built PC keeps giving me BSOD. - Similar Threads - newly built keeps

2. PC keeps giving me the infamous BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC keeps giving me the infamous BSOD: 2021 was the year that this crashes started. Always thought that it was because i had a toasted usb slot in older pc case.Changed pc case, crashed close after reinstalling Windows. No crashes for some time 4 months approx. In April starts again with the crashes. I can't...
  3. PC keeps giving me the infamous BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC keeps giving me the infamous BSOD: 2021 was the year that this crashes started. Always thought that it was because i had a toasted usb slot in older pc case.Changed pc case, crashed close after reinstalling Windows. No crashes for some time 4 months approx. In April starts again with the crashes. I can't...
  4. Intermittent BSOD's on newly built PC

Intermittent BSOD's on newly built PC: I'm getting Some BSOD's intermittently about two weeks after building my computer and I need some help in pinpointing the issue. Uncertain as to the cause, however it blusescreened multiple times during my initial Windows setup, now it seems to happen a couple of times a...
  5. My newly built PC is giving me a blue screen after a regular shutdown.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My newly built PC is giving me a blue screen after a regular shutdown.: Please for the love of god someone please help me. I’ve been trying to fix my PC for 5 hours now. Last night I turned off my PC and headed to sleep, nothing weird was running or anything. Today my PC gives me a blue screen and reboots. And then says recovery mode and gives...
  6. Newly built pc keeps crashing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Newly built pc keeps crashing: I have recently built a new pc and I had succesfully installed windows on it but aboit 30 min after into my setup my pc crashed. After it crashed it would only reboot to my bios screen an I have no option in my boot priority. I thought it was my ssd so with some researxhI...
  7. newly built pc

newly built pc: so my friend helped me build my first pc and now I am having problems I keep getting a different blue screen and I don't know what to do I have tried to fix them by looking them up but it doesn't seem to work...
  8. Constant BSODs on Newly Built PC

Constant BSODs on Newly Built PC: I just built a new computer the other day. It is my first custom build, so I was very excited to have it done. Everything went well for the first few hours of use, but then I encountered a blue screen. I thought maybe it was just a one-time thing, but over the past few days,...
  9. Newly Built PC Keeps Crashing

Newly Built PC Keeps Crashing: Last week I recently built my new PC and it was working fine up until last night when I was live streaming a game of CS:GO and my PC randomly crashed during warmup. Little did I know this was just the start of it... I left my PC on throughout the night and woke up the next...
  10. Newly Built PC random BSODs

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Newly Built PC random BSODs: I just built this PC and I keep getting random BSODs. I used driver verifier and it showed that there is a issue with the sound driver. I updated it, but I still get the bsods but am not sure if it is for a different reason. . The PC also started randomly stuttering after the...