Windows 10: My newly purchased PC is very slow.

Discus and support My newly purchased PC is very slow. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My system is so slow on almost every thing. I purchase this system last October, 2018- A DELL product, a Corei7, 8th Gen, 8GiG Ram, 1TB HDD on Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BlessingAdeoti, Feb 10, 2019.

1. My newly purchased PC is very slow.

My system is so slow on almost every thing. I purchase this system last October, 2018- A DELL product, a Corei7, 8th Gen, 8GiG Ram, 1TB HDD on Windows 10. I can not figure out why. It makes a lot of sound/noise while working. Each time I check the Task Manager, I have found up to 200 processes/programs running consuming up to 65% Memory usage which I felt might be the reason for the slow activity of my system. I noticed this less than two weeks after receiving the order of the PC. Please can some one help out?

:)

BlessingAdeoti, Feb 10, 2019
  2. John Vil Win User

PC slow and not responding

Hi,

To assist you with your concern, we suggest you to run the System Maintenance Troubleshooter to check and see why your PC is running slow and unresponsive. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Click on Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting. If you cant find the option, click View By and select Large Icons.
    • On the left pane, click on View All.
    • Click on System Maintenance to run the troubleshooter.

You may also check on the article below for tips on how to improve your Windows 10 PC.

Tips to improve PC performance in Windows 10

Let us know how it goes.

John Vil, Feb 10, 2019
  3. clinux Win User
    Linux for a slow PC

I was searching for my problem & came across your question. So registered to suggest distro for slow pc.

Try DSL (awesome), Slax (Good) .
    distrowatch.com is your friend.

clinux, Feb 10, 2019
  4. My newly purchased PC is very slow.

Newly installed Windows 10 is running very slow

Hello Tim,

There will be times that your computer will run slow despite of no activities running. There are couple of factors that we would consider when experiencing slow PC performance. Unnecessary startup programs, fragmented hard drive, and low PC memory are the
    possible causes why you're having PC performance issues.

You may help us to identify the exact cause of the issue by providing these information:

• Is this your first time to encounter this issue?
    • Did you make any changes to your computer's configuration prior to the issue?

Meanwhile, please try the suggestions on this article: Tips to improve PC performance in Windows 10 to make
    your Windows 10 PC run better.

We're looking forward to your response.

Antoneth Ber, Feb 10, 2019
Thema:

My newly purchased PC is very slow.

1. My newly purchased PC is very slow. - Similar Threads - newly purchased very

2. Very Slow PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Very Slow PC: Windows 11. PC becomes very slow, and almost freezes with CPU and Memory both at 60%. Then after a long time, the screen goes black for a few seconds and comes on again with the PC now becoming absolutely fine. Now, CPU shows at below 10%. Please help. AMD Ryzen 5 3600X...
  3. My pc is very slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc is very slow: Hello, A few days ago, I wanted to reset my computer because I had too many files and I wanted to get rid of them. When I reset it, I got an error and my computer kept restarting. I had to buy a new version of Window to get it to work and since then it has been extremely slow...
  4. My pc is very slow

My pc is very slow: Hello, A few days ago, I wanted to reset my computer because I had too many files and I wanted to get rid of them. When I reset it, I got an error and my computer kept restarting. I had to buy a new version of Window to get it to work and since then it has been extremely slow...
  5. PC very slow

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC very slow: My pc recently started to be very slow and I don't know the reason for why it's slow. It might be because my ssd is full where my windows is installed on but I don't understand why is my SSD full so fast because 2 days ago I left it 19gb free and now it's 1,4gb free...
  6. PC very slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC very slow: My pc recently started to be very slow and I don't know the reason for why it's slow. It might be because my ssd is full where my windows is installed on but I don't understand why is my SSD full so fast because 2 days ago I left it 19gb free and now it's 1,4gb free...
  7. PC very slow

8. PC Very slow

PC Very slow: Can anyone help with sorting a slow PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-very-slow/c15cbabe-12f4-4dd7-a945-de658f412325
  9. My PC is very slow?

My PC is very slow?: Hi. I don't know what happen to my PC. It becomes very slow to run. I take more then 10mins to see my desktop !! I turn the launch app off and nothing change!! What could I do to improve my PC performance? Edition Windows 10 Pro Version 20H2 Installed on...
  10. Newly purchased PC won’t accept my identity.

Newly purchased PC won’t accept my identity.: my new HP laptop will not let me sign in with my hotmail.com address! It keeps asking me for a hotmail.NET address that I do not have!!!...