Windows 10: my night light always turn on when i start my laptop

Discus and support my night light always turn on when i start my laptop in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; hello, can u guys fix my problem? whenever i turn on my laptop its always turn on the night light its kinda irritating to me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Kelvin_18, May 20, 2021.

1. Kelvin_18 Win User

my night light always turn on when i start my laptop

hello, can u guys fix my problem? whenever i turn on my laptop its always turn on the night light its kinda irritating to me

:)

Kelvin_18, May 20, 2021
  2. Sumit Dhiman2, May 20, 2021
  3. Eric Ber Win User
    Night light

Hi,

There are several reasons why you are having issues turning on or off the Night Light settings of your Windows 10 PC after the update. To troubleshoot your Night Light settings, we suggest that you apply the steps on this

thread
    that was provided by SurenderKhokhar on April 15, 2017.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Eric Ber, May 20, 2021
  4. my night light always turn on when i start my laptop

Night Light won't turn off

I'm not the sharpest pencil in the group, and you will see why I say that. Recently I had Night Light for my laptop, and it worked well. Then I started working at night, and needed the screen to be normal again. I tried everything to turn it off to no
    avail. I tried Display, turn off Night Light, restarting the computer, going into Regedit deleting subkey settings for the blue light, then I tried uninstalling the drivers. None of those worked. Then I realized after weeks of trying to figure it out, my
    computer had an app called F.Lux, and that is what I turned on months ago, and I forgot about it. I found F.Lux, and disabled it, PC has been running fine since. Just a suggestion, maybe some app was turned on and forgotten?

JHCf10rida, May 20, 2021
Thema:

my night light always turn on when i start my laptop

1. my night light always turn on when i start my laptop - Similar Threads - night light always

2. I can't turn my "Night Light" on.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I can't turn my "Night Light" on.: I was playing with the settings of my PC and noticed the nightlight setting, I tried turning it on and the settings just crashes, do you guys know how to fix this??? submitted by /u/LittleD_0817 [link] [comments]...
  3. When I turn on my laptop, Night Light turns on for half a minute, then turns off.

in Windows 10 Customization
    When I turn on my laptop, Night Light turns on for half a minute, then turns off.: I tried turning it on again and it says it's on when it's not. This happened after I updated my computer, the previous version was 1709, the one I updated to was 1809. Please help, my eyes are looking at an awfully blue-lit screen. [ATTACH]...
  4. Night Light Always On

Night Light Always On: Night light is always on.When i turn it off it disappear for a second and then night light turn on again. It just can’t turn off. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/night-light-always-on/8f264273-b909-43f1-b3b4-a3f8705ba7fc
  5. Night Light always on in my laptop.

Night Light always on in my laptop.: Hi, I have this issue for quite a long period say 6-8 months after a cumulative update on Nov 2019. If I have to work on a normal screen for every time I have to disable the graphics card enabled in the laptop. If I disable it the screen brightness adjuster is not working &...
  6. Night Light always on

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Night Light always on: My Window's 10 night light has been permanently on even when the night light switch has been disabled. I initially thought it was an issue with my screen, but my laptop screen did display blue light occasionally during start-up albeit for only a few mere seconds, so the main...
  7. night light always on

night light always on: Hello, with my lenova laptop, the night like is always on regardless if the night light mode is on or not. Also my cursor is now light blue. Is there any ways I can fix this? Thank you,...
  8. always on night light

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    always on night light: Hi, I currently have an issue where night light seems to be on currently, every now and then the screen will flash to normal brightness and then night light comes back on. I have doubled checked it is off, I have the most up to date version of windows and for my nvidia...
  9. Night Light will not turn on

Night Light will not turn on: Hi, I have my night light settings set to turn on at sunset and turn off at sunrise but it never turns on. Even if I choose the option 'turn on now' it makes no change, it simply will not turn on. Anyone know how to fix this?...
  10. my Asus laptop keyboard night light won't turn on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my Asus laptop keyboard night light won't turn on: my Asus laptop keyboard night light won't turn on https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-asus-laptop-keyboard-night-light-wont-turn-on/575ab09a-f174-4dec-bdaa-b36bcca8f5f1