Windows 10: My night light slider is greyed out, how can I return it to normal

Discus and support My night light slider is greyed out, how can I return it to normal in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Pretty much what the title says, a few weeks back I could no longer change the night light slider, wondering how to fix this pic of the issue... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by R_.097, Feb 27, 2021.

1. R_.097 Win User

My night light slider is greyed out, how can I return it to normal

Pretty much what the title says, a few weeks back I could no longer change the night light slider, wondering how to fix this pic of the issue https://ibb.co/Krt5JRq

:)

R_.097, Feb 27, 2021
  2. ROSKIM Win User

Night Light option greyed out

The NIGHT LIGHT option is greyed out. Had tried various suggestions including edit the registry and restart. The option is still greyed out. Am using an ASUS UX331U with Nvidia Geforce. Would appreciate help to resolve this.

ROSKIM, Feb 27, 2021
  3. Hey people. My night light returns to normal brightness when i wake up the monitor?

Hello.

I have my night light set to come on at 9pm every night.

My screen is set to turn off on battery after after 3 minutes, However, when i Wake up the screen the brightness returns to normal and i have to manually set the night light again.

Is there a fix for this?

I have tried deleting the blue light folders within the registry as suggested in another post to no avail.

Thanks for looking

Charley x

Charley100, Feb 27, 2021
  4. LeonardGY Win User

Night Light Slider Doesn't Stay On

Yes i can enable night light from the action center.

But I cannot seem to save any of the changes to the night light settings from the settings menu. In other words, after setting the scheduled time and i click away from the settings page, the night light settings resets and the slider for night light goes
    back to off in the settings.

LeonardGY, Feb 27, 2021
Thema:

1. My night light slider is greyed out, how can I return it to normal - Similar Threads - night light slider

2. Grey Night Light Settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Grey Night Light Settings: Hello!My bight light settings are grey, and cant switch ON or OFFI deleted the registry$$windows.data.bluelightreduction.bluelightreductionstate $$windows.data.bluelightreduction.settingsand still not workCan u help me?...
  3. Grey Night Light Settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Grey Night Light Settings: Hello!My bight light settings are grey, and cant switch ON or OFFI deleted the registry$$windows.data.bluelightreduction.bluelightreductionstate $$windows.data.bluelightreduction.settingsand still not workCan u help me?...
  4. Grey Night Light Settings

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. my night light is greyed out

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    my night light is greyed out: if i try to turn on night light it is greyed out and nothing is working submitted by /u/StepBro_Flux [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ngdg7k/my_night_light_is_greyed_out/
  6. The night light mode greyed out Win10

The night light mode greyed out Win10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] As shown. I cant even turn on the night light mode as the button turn grey. [ATTACH] I tried the method provided in the community Delete the registry but still doesn't work for me. Please help! Thanks in advance....
  7. Night light greyed out on Windows 10 version 2004

Night light greyed out on Windows 10 version 2004: My night light decided to stop working randomly, it is now stuck on. I have tried various registry fixes, reinstalling nvidia GPU drivers, enabling location, /sfc /scannow, a different user profile, and still the issue persists The only thing I remember doing before it...
  8. Hey people. My night light returns to normal brightness when i wake up the monitor?

Hey people. My night light returns to normal brightness when i wake up the monitor?: Hello. I have my night light set to come on at 9pm every night. My screen is set to turn off on battery after after 3 minutes, However, when i Wake up the screen the brightness returns to normal and i have to manually set the night light again. Is there a fix for this?...
  9. Night Light option greyed out

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Night Light option greyed out: The NIGHT LIGHT option is greyed out. Had tried various suggestions including edit the registry and restart. The option is still greyed out. Am using an ASUS UX331U with Nvidia Geforce. Would appreciate help to resolve this....
  10. night light greyed out? Stopped working

in Windows 10 Support
    night light greyed out? Stopped working: So I upgraded to creator update and tried the night light function once and it worked. Today it is greyed out and can not be enabled, anyone had this issue? 81333