Windows 10: My NIKON VIEW NX 2 keeps crashing after 20 seconds. It was working fine before a computer...

Discus and support My NIKON VIEW NX 2 keeps crashing after 20 seconds. It was working fine before a computer... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My NIKON VIEW NX 2 keeps crashing after 20 seconds. It was working fine before a computer update... How can this problem be fixed ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by LouiseLafontaine1, Jul 16, 2019.

1. My NIKON VIEW NX 2 keeps crashing after 20 seconds. It was working fine before a computer...

My NIKON VIEW NX 2 keeps crashing after 20 seconds. It was working fine before a computer update... How can this problem be fixed ?

:)

LouiseLafontaine1, Jul 16, 2019

2. How can I change my default photo viewer to Nikon's View NX 2?

I would like to change my default photo viewer to Nikon's View NX 2. View NX 2 is the only photo app I use for transferring photos from my Nikon cameras, & editing. There is no option to replace Windows Photos with View NX 2 for default viewing. My
    files always look better in View NX 2 as well. I'm really getting turned off by the way Windows shoves their apps down your throat. The best I could do was remove all my files from Windows Photos so I don't have my pc loaded with multiple files. When I
    delete unwanted files from View NX 2, they don't get deleted from Windows Photos so the junk piles up! I'm glad I just discovered the option to remove all my files from Windows Photos so now it's empty. Any thoughts would be appreciated. Thank you!

Diane Davies, Jul 17, 2019
  3. Nikon Capture NX-D displays tiny characters on my Win 10 computer with 4k display

I have a 4k laptop running Windows 10 and can verify that Nikon's "View NX-2" display's correctly if you've selected "Disable display scaling on high DPI settings". Strangely though Nikon's new program "View NX-I" does not work correctly. I have not tried
    "Capture NX-D"

The good news is that Adobe's Lightroom & Photoshop both work perfectly fine on high DPI displays without having to select "Disable display scaling on high DPI settings".

IndustrialWRX, Jul 17, 2019
  4. My NIKON VIEW NX 2 keeps crashing after 20 seconds. It was working fine before a computer...

How can I change my default photo viewer to Nikon's View NX 2?

Thanks for taking the time to reply. I have tried this multiple times, but the problem is the ViewNX2 is not in the list, or no longer in the list if it was at one time. I have a suggestion from another responder that may work for me. Thanks!

Diane Davies, Jul 17, 2019
Thema:

My NIKON VIEW NX 2 keeps crashing after 20 seconds. It was working fine before a computer...

1. My NIKON VIEW NX 2 keeps crashing after 20 seconds. It was working fine before a computer... - Similar Threads - NIKON VIEW keeps

2. My computer was fine before OneDrive backup

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My computer was fine before OneDrive backup: So, a few days ago, i somehow accepted that OneDrive was gonna backup my whole computer. But i didn't have enough free storage on OneDrive, so then i get an email saying, because my OneDrive is full i wont be able to recieve emails or smth? So i tried to remove my computer...
  3. My computer was fine before OneDrive backup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer was fine before OneDrive backup: So, a few days ago, i somehow accepted that OneDrive was gonna backup my whole computer. But i didn't have enough free storage on OneDrive, so then i get an email saying, because my OneDrive is full i wont be able to recieve emails or smth? So i tried to remove my computer...
  4. My computer was fine before OneDrive backup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Unable to install Nikon ViewNX-i and Capture NX-D

Unable to install Nikon ViewNX-i and Capture NX-D: Hi,When I try to install ViewNX-i and Capture NX-D https://downloadcenter.nikonimglib.com/en/download/sw/192.html , installer start unpacking the files and then it crashes . Not sure how to fix this problem. Could you please help me.Tried to follow the steps given in ViewNX-i...
  6. Chrome and Edge closes automatically after 20 - 30 seconds, but Mozilla works fine!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Chrome and Edge closes automatically after 20 - 30 seconds, but Mozilla works fine!: [ATTACH] I run a Windows 10 HP laptop details below. yesterday my chrome was crashing frequently and the reason mentioned was that the RAM is low, so i went about uninstalling a lot of apps and after that my PC was working fine. But today afternoon, my chrome started...
  7. Nikon View NX 2 crashes.

Nikon View NX 2 crashes.: I was using nikon view nx 2 on my windows 7 pc. After I formated and installed windows 10 I also installed nikon niew nx 2 and tried to open .nef files from a HDD I was using with previous operating system. I used the Event viewer and had this message. Faulting application...
  8. nx view program stopped working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    nx view program stopped working: my ViewNX program has stopped working, every time I try to access it opens but will not let me get in photo files, clock keeps spinning. says not responding...
  9. NIKON NX 2

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    NIKON NX 2: My NIKON NX 2 photo uploading and editing program crashes as soon as I open it, since the recent Microsoft Malware update . I've re-booted, re-installed the program... All to no avail. Nikon says it's a Microsoft problem. How can I get it the NIKON NX 2 program back and...
  10. Google Desktop won't work after computer reset. Working fine before.

Google Desktop won't work after computer reset. Working fine before.: After a number of things not working as wanted and my XPS 8700 running slower and slower I went for the 'reset' option in Windows 10 Home. (I had forgotten how much work it is to reinstall all the programs I like to use.) Everything works fine except for Google Desktop. It...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ViewNX-i is restarting