Windows 10: My Nokia 2 doesn't connect to Windows 10

Discus and support My Nokia 2 doesn't connect to Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; It gives a USB error when I connect the phone وقتی گوشی را وصل می کنم خطای یو اس بی می دهد [IMG][IMG]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MIRBALOCH, May 1, 2020.

1. MIRBALOCH Win User

My Nokia 2 doesn't connect to Windows 10

It gives a USB error when I connect the phone

وقتی گوشی را وصل می کنم خطای یو اس بی می دهد

My Nokia 2 doesn't connect to Windows 10 [​IMG]My Nokia 2 doesn't connect to Windows 10 [​IMG]

:)

MIRBALOCH, May 1, 2020
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

My Nokia 2 doesn't connect to Windows 10 [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, May 1, 2020
  3. Kauan997 Win User
    The app Xbox on Windows 10 doesn`t connect with the console.

My Xbox App on Windows 10 doesn`t connect.It appears:Cannot make connection to your console,i make all the tutorials to solve this problem,but it never connect.

Kauan997, May 1, 2020
  4. Bagoguts Win User

Lumia 620 doesn`t connect to computer via usb cable

Hi yall and thanks for the replies!

Unfortunately, the were of no help.

The phone isn`t listed in device manager, the list of devices doesn`t change if I have my phone connected to my computer(s). There are no mystery devices, no yellow triangle -markings or anything even remotely pointing to the direction the phone being connected.

It could be that my phone has a broken usb port, but it makes me wonder that it still charges the battery when connected to a computer.

This is not a big problem for me, that I must admit, but still, it kinda bugs me that the phone doesn`t work the way it`s supposed to work,

Anyways, if somebody comes up with something that might help, I am most grateful.

Have a great weekend yall!

-

edit: Also, I have my laptop almost always connected to charger. Tried without charger just for the heck of it, didn`t help.

Bagoguts, May 1, 2020
Thema:

1. My Nokia 2 doesn't connect to Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Nokia doesn't connect

2. my nokia lumia 928 wont connect to microsoft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my nokia lumia 928 wont connect to microsoft: my nokia lumia 928 wont connect to microsoft says connot connect https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-nokia-lumia-928-wont-connect-to-microsoft/81cfb567-34ef-436d-a62f-70ae6f590f39
  3. my nokia lumia 928 wont connect to microsoft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my nokia lumia 928 wont connect to microsoft: my nokia lumia 928 wont connect to microsoft says connot connect https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-nokia-lumia-928-wont-connect-to-microsoft/81cfb567-34ef-436d-a62f-70ae6f590f39
  4. My Nokia Lumia 720 is not connecting to the app store?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Nokia Lumia 720 is not connecting to the app store?: Hi allForgive me if Im in the wrong place ...My Nokia Lumia 720 mobile phone is not connecting to the app store?I was hoping to buy a new pay monthly SIM card for it and give it to my Dad for his first ever smart phone! He's in his seventies!I can connect to the internet via...
  5. My Nokia Lumia 720 is not connecting to the app store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Nokia Lumia 720 is not connecting to the app store?: Hi allForgive me if Im in the wrong place, but my Nokia Lumia 720 mobile phone is not connecting to the app store?Kind RegardsBarry https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-nokia-lumia-720-is-not-connecting-to-the-app/0693c68e-f8cf-44e6-a14c-70221717147e
  6. windows 10 not connecting my AirPod 2

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    windows 10 not connecting my AirPod 2: Hi, I have been trying to connect my AirPod 2 to my windows 10 pc through Bluetooth, however, while I was connecting, my laptop says the device is not responding. I clicked settings -> devices -> Bluetooth -> add Bluetooth or other devices -> Bluetooth -> selected my AirPods...
  7. nokia lumia 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    nokia lumia 10: how do i download the whatsapp app on nokia lumia 10 . Its failed the times i have tried https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nokia-lumia-10/963b113f-5368-4527-85a5-a45bbd5282eb
  8. On Start Up my Windows 10 (chrome) doesn't connect to my preferred connection (Connect...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    On Start Up my Windows 10 (chrome) doesn't connect to my preferred connection (Connect...: Hi, When I start my computer I have checked the box for my preferred Internet connection but always have to do this manually..why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/on-start-up-my-windows-10-chrome-doesnt-connect-to/0b19a321-6453-434b-add2-03172bc24c08
  9. Nokia lumia635 upgrade to windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Nokia lumia635 upgrade to windows 10: How can it upgrade my nokia lumia 635to windows10. The Microsoft website says it eligible to ugrade but my phone says its up to date. Do it need to have my SIM card to upgrade it?...
  10. Nokia phone usb internet connection problem!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Nokia phone usb internet connection problem!: Hi, Last night i upgraded to Win 10 Edu 64 from win 8.1 Pro 64. Everything working fine except the internet. I use my phone as a modem to connect to internet via USB. On all previous versions it worked well. But on win 10 it detects my phone. But when i click on "CONNECT...