Windows 10: My normal select dissapears after using touchscreen

Discus and support My normal select dissapears after using touchscreen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am using a hp Elitebook 8th gen and my normal select disappears after using touchscreen, why is this and how can it not occour? I am using a custom... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by dashiethepony, Jun 3, 2019.

1. My normal select dissapears after using touchscreen

dashiethepony, Jun 3, 2019

2. touchscreen on Dell Inspiron not working

Hi Debora,

There could be a number of factors as to why you are experiencing touchscreen issue. One possible cause could be an outdated driver. I would like to know more about your concern. Kindly verify the changes made on the computer prior to the issue.

Meanwhile, you have to make sure that touchscreen is enabled. To do this, follow the steps below:

• In the search box on the taskbar, type Device Manager, then select
      Device Manager.
    • Expland Human Interface Devices and select HID-compliant
      touch screen.
    • Select the Action tab at the top of the window. Select
      Enable

For your reference, check this article.

If the issue persists, I suggest that you run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter. To do this, refer to the steps below:

• On the Start menu, type Troubleshoot and then hit
      Enter.
    • Under Find and fix other problems, select Hardware and Devices. Click
      Run as administrator.

Let us know how it goes and we'll assist you further if needed.

Monica Cam, Jun 3, 2019
  3. paulski Win User
    Touchscreen monitor

Hi, I'm looking into buying a touchscreen monitor for use with a Dell Inspiron 660 desktop pc rnning Windows 8 in order to fully utilise the touchscreen facilities of Windows 8.
    I'm preliminary looking at the Iiyama T2250MTS or T2452MTS touchscreen monitors. Anyone had experience of these, do they fully work under Windows 8?
    Any other suggestions of monitors in the £200-£350 range?
    Thanks

paulski, Jun 3, 2019
  4. My normal select dissapears after using touchscreen

Nokia X6 TouchScreen Problems

Hi,

Since this morning i experience the problem that when i switch my phone on i cannot use the touchscreen. No input is accepted. When i switch the phone off and remove the battery and then switch it on the problem dissapears....

Anyone a suggestion?

VliegerRene, Jun 3, 2019
Thema:

My normal select dissapears after using touchscreen

1. My normal select dissapears after using touchscreen - Similar Threads - normal select dissapears

2. My Mouse Pointer Switch To A Diamond After Using Touchscreen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Mouse Pointer Switch To A Diamond After Using Touchscreen: So I have a 2-in-1 touchscreen laptop from Gateway. I've had for about 2 months now but ever since the last time you folded it into it's tablet form, it's shown a white diamond instead of the error. I have restarted and turned off and on my laptop but nothing works. It is...
  3. My Mouse Pointer Switch To A Diamond After Using Touchscreen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Mouse Pointer Switch To A Diamond After Using Touchscreen: So I have a 2-in-1 touchscreen laptop from Gateway. I've had for about 2 months now but ever since the last time you folded it into it's tablet form, it's shown a white diamond instead of the error. I have restarted and turned off and on my laptop but nothing works. It is...
  4. My Mouse Pointer Switch To A Diamond After Using Touchscreen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. MSCONFIG: Startup selection always reverting to selective after setting it to normal

in Windows 10 Customization
    MSCONFIG: Startup selection always reverting to selective after setting it to normal: In System Configuration, the Startup selection is set to selective and whenever I apply, it keeps on reverting to selective. I need this changed because I need normal for it to start my device drivers because I need to manually do it, and it gets really annoyingto have to do...
  6. Cannot select multiple files in file manager using touchscreen surfaceGO2 windows10.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cannot select multiple files in file manager using touchscreen surfaceGO2 windows10.: I've tried everything I could find that has been submitted to the Microsoft Community. NINE None of these solutions work for me. I would like to check whether this is a known bug at Microsoft. Who would I contact for this? More importantly, if this is not a known bug, I would...
  7. Startup Selection Reverts from Normal to Selective Startup

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Startup Selection Reverts from Normal to Selective Startup: When I select "normal startup" in System Config it always reverts back to "selective startup". All the boxes in Advanced T. S.have been cleared. I have read on this forum I'm not alone with this issue and isn't really a problem. My question is if I select the " make all boot...
  8. Msconfig is selective not normal

in Windows 10 Customization
    Msconfig is selective not normal: I have tried to set to normal by applying but it reverts to selective. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/msconfig-is-selective-not-normal/4f88e2be-a92d-4996-a591-7e170852ec2b
  9. Touchscreen Issue : Keys Stuck after using Touchscreen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Touchscreen Issue : Keys Stuck after using Touchscreen: Hello there, my Problem is as simple as anoying. When I am using my Touchscreen it happens randomly that my CTRL + WIN Key stuck but not physically. I just need to enter Energy-Save mode and relog into my win account and its gone but this is just a workaround. I read much...
  10. startup selective not normal.

in Windows 10 Support
    startup selective not normal.: My startup always returns to selective, i don't know why. 44150