Windows 10: my notebook cant detect my wireless earphones

Discus and support my notebook cant detect my wireless earphones in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have just got a brand new notebook called the : ASUS VIVA BOOK . It has currently all the new updates for the drivers and everything (windows 10) . I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by mason phillips_058, Sep 21, 2018.

1. my notebook cant detect my wireless earphones

I have just got a brand new notebook called the : ASUS VIVA BOOK . It has currently all the new updates for the drivers and everything (windows 10) . I have a pair of wireless earphones by the brand DACOM and the model is the LO5 IPX7 sports wireless headset They connect to a plethora of devices including my iPhone and are detected as ATHLETE + on the pairing screen but when I tried to connect them to my notebook they were not even detected . if anyone knows how to solve this please let me know

:)

mason phillips_058, Sep 21, 2018

2. Headphones are detected as earphones

Hi,

Before we proceed in assisting you from changing the settings of your headphones, we need to clarify some information. Kindly provided the information needed below:

• How are you able to determine that your headphones are being detected as earphones?
    • Can you please send us a screenshot showing the requested information.

Regards.

Robelene Win, Sep 21, 2018
  3. Fourstaff Win User
    Sound Isolating Earphones

Sound Isolating earphones preferred as I already have a good pair of cans, but open to all suggestions.

Fourstaff, Sep 21, 2018
  4. my notebook cant detect my wireless earphones

yurbuds Launches Wireless Earphone at CES 2014

yurbuds, the #1 selling sport earphone company in the United States, is transforming the athlete experience with its new Inspire Limited Edition Wireless earphones. Launching at CES 2014 in Las Vegas this January, athletes and tech enthusiasts will be able to enjoy the first-ever Stereo-Bluetooth wireless earphones guaranteed to never hurt and never fall out.

While designing the new Wireless product, yurbuds gathered consumer feedback. Responses helped the team to understand what user needs were not being met by current stereo wireless solutions. The development of the Inspire Limited Edition Wireless addresses the three key issues uncovered, including existing solutions hurt, they fall out and they do not provide optimal sound.

my notebook cant detect my wireless earphones yurbuds_Inspire_LE_01_thm.jpg

"We've cut the cords so fitness enthusiasts have less in the way of achieving the perfect workout," said Daniel DeVille, Director of Marketing for yurbuds. "Designed based on user feedback, we are excited to deliver best-in-class wireless earphones that solve the needs not currently met by other wireless earphones and meet the rigorous standards of even the top professional athletes."

With 15 mm drivers, the Inspire Limited Edition Wireless Sport Earphones more than double the driver size of many other stereo wireless earphones. This means bigger and better sound, while allowing for best-in-class comfort and fit with yurbuds ergonomic TwistLock design. They are sweat resistant and also come with a lifetime warranty. Seamlessly integrating volume, track and call control, the noise cancelling dual-microphone system also allows for optimal response during calls.

Cristian_25H, Sep 21, 2018
Thema:

my notebook cant detect my wireless earphones

1. my notebook cant detect my wireless earphones - Similar Threads - notebook cant detect

2. Problem with my wireless earphone's mic

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with my wireless earphone's mic: I have Boat Rockerz 330 pro. It has great mic and sound quality but when I connect to any discord’s channel it mutes all other sounds including itself coming from any app, or when a join a meeting it then also mutes all other sounds including itself. It only works when i...
  3. Problem with my wireless earphone's mic

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with my wireless earphone's mic: I have Boat Rockerz 330 pro. It has great mic and sound quality but when I connect to any discord’s channel it mutes all other sounds including itself coming from any app, or when a join a meeting it then also mutes all other sounds including itself. It only works when i...
  4. Problem with my wireless earphone's mic

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Earphones not detected

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Earphones not detected: Windows is unable to detect earphones whenever I plug them in. Earphones only work when I restart the laptop with the earphones plugged in. And then if I remove the earphones and plug them back , it's not detected.I have to keep the earphones plugged in all the time or...
  6. I cant disable my earphone

I cant disable my earphone: Alright this sound very stupidBut I have been punching my head for like 4 hours nowso when I connect an earphone or speaker via the analog headphone jackinstead of having the option to disable the headphone. It just straight up replace the main speakerthere's, no way to...
  7. My wireless earphones won't connect anymore

in Windows 10 Customization
    My wireless earphones won't connect anymore: Product: Hp Laptop Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 64-Bit I updated my Bluetooth drivers since I thought it would be a good idea. However, after I updated the Bluetooth drivers I could not turn on Bluetooth so I restored the Bluetooth drivers to the old version and...
  8. my earphones and microfone are not detected by my pc

in Windows 10 Customization
    my earphones and microfone are not detected by my pc: there isnt a problem with headphones as they work on my phone just fine, I've never had this issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-earphones-and-microfone-are-not-detected-by-my/b6de41d4-10c0-45e6-830c-cd95231bb81f
  9. My earphones are not being detected

My earphones are not being detected: I am using an Acer Nitro 5 laptop When I plug in my earphones, I can hear the sound but the mic does not work This and many other earphones do not even show up on "Sound" in control panel I tried many solutions online, but nothing seems to help. Please help, I have no...
  10. wireless earphones

wireless earphones: I've paired my wireless earphones to my asus laptop but I can't hear anything; sound still comes from laptop only. How do I get sound onto wireless earphones? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wireless-earphones/ff3cc5df-754b-49e1-a92a-eb4a8c11b1b4

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my laptop cannot detect my wireless earphones