Windows 10: My notebook PC keeps getting muted by itself

Discus and support My notebook PC keeps getting muted by itself in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I've tried every solution on the internet but my laptop's audio keeps on getting muted on its own. I don't know what went wrong but the last thing I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/bhaskar_reddit, Sep 11, 2020.

1. My notebook PC keeps getting muted by itself

I've tried every solution on the internet but my laptop's audio keeps on getting muted on its own. I don't know what went wrong but the last thing I did before all this started was updating my Windows 10. I don't know if it is because of Windows update which I did the previous month. Is someone else facing the problem? Any kind of solution is appreciated.

submitted by /u/bhaskar_reddit
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/bhaskar_reddit, Sep 11, 2020
Thema:

My notebook PC keeps getting muted by itself

1. My notebook PC keeps getting muted by itself - Similar Threads - notebook keeps getting

2. PC Keeps muting.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Keeps muting.: ive been having this problem where if i press the "c" key, my system would toggle mute.i tried uninstalling the keyboard device but its not working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-keeps-muting/0c266f03-ab73-4de3-b889-e2dbe7fca271
  3. PC Keeps muting.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC Keeps muting.: ive been having this problem where if i press the "c" key, my system would toggle mute.i tried uninstalling the keyboard device but its not working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-keeps-muting/0c266f03-ab73-4de3-b889-e2dbe7fca271
  4. Microphone keeps muting itself on Windows 11/10 PC

in Windows 10 News
    Microphone keeps muting itself on Windows 11/10 PC: [ATTACH]One of the most frustrating this one can experience is the muting of a Microphone. It is especially annoying when you are in an important meeting, and suddenly, you realize that your Microphone is on mute. So, if the Microphone keeps muting itself on Windows 11/10 PC,...
  5. Microphone keeps muting itself

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microphone keeps muting itself: As you can see in the above image, a specific device has its microphone muted. This happens irregularly and automatically. I have no programs that I know of that would affect my sound settings like this. Can anyone help?...
  6. my computer keeps muting itself

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my computer keeps muting itself: This problem appeared last week. My computer permanently keeps muting itself. I am trying to increase volume, it battles with me to get itself muted. I cannot unmute. I tried every way uninstall- install drivers, windows 10 recovery, cleaning boots, deactivate even volume...
  7. Audio muting itself

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio muting itself: Does anyone know what might cause the audio to mute itself . Ive seen the behavior on a couple of different machines now, mainly HP Probook laptops. It seems to happen most often during Zoom meetings while talking the microphone and speakers randomly mute. Ive tried the...
  8. Microphone keeps un-muting itself

Microphone keeps un-muting itself: I keep a microphone on my desk, plugged into the 1/8" jack on the back of my Dell tower. Every day I mute it, because it picks up ambient noise and repeats it through my headphones while I'm listening to music/et.c at work. Every time I come back to it, watching a video,...
  9. microphone mutes itself

microphone mutes itself: When i go into properties the mike is muted. When I unmute it works for less than a minute then mutes again. The only suggestion I have found is set as default device which does not solve problem. I have also read it is a virus but I cannot solve with malware or virus scans....
  10. Microphone Mutes Itself

Microphone Mutes Itself: There is a new Dell laptop with Win10 and Skype installed. I do not always have access to it - trying to fix it for someone who keeps it at their house - I get access to it occasionally. Problem: The microphone keeps muting itself. Reset it and it's OK for a while, then...