Windows 10: MY NOTES

Discus and support MY NOTES in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Is it possible to print "My Notes?" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-notes/55bd6e4c-47b0-4cf3-8cce-5ecc17a74feb Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JanetFos, Jan 6, 2019.

1. JanetFos Win User

MY NOTES

Is it possible to print "My Notes?"

:)

JanetFos, Jan 6, 2019

2. Sticky Note Error?

Hi,

To further help you with your concern about the sticky note, we suggest using System File Checking in Windows 10. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Right-click (or press and hold) the Start button, then select Command Prompt (Admin)
    • Enter sfc /scannow (note the space between "sfc" and "/").

Let us know how it goes.

Wilfred Mac, Jan 6, 2019
  3. Building a New PC, want some tips MY NOTES ;)

Thanks, I appreciate your taking the time to list those suggestions. Duly noted *Wink MY NOTES ;)

jonathan1107, Jan 6, 2019
  4. MY NOTES

Sticky Notes isn't avaiable for me

Hello,

Let us further isolate your concern by answering the following questions:

• Have you made any changes to the computer software prior to this?
    • What type of user account are you using?
    In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

• Search Stick Notes.
    • Right-click on it and then choose Run as administrator.
    Looking forward to your response.

Jamille Nar, Jan 6, 2019
Thema:

MY NOTES

1. MY NOTES - Similar Threads - NOTES

2. Sticky Notes "still loading

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Sticky Notes "still loading: For the last couple of updates sticky notes never gets past "loading Sticky notes". I have run windows repair and uninstalled/reinstalled Sticky notes. I use and need that App....
  3. my hp notes online video play

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my hp notes online video play: y i cant watch videos online they either go str8 to download or they wont play https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-hp-notes-online-video-play/894d2375-063e-40ae-abdd-817a4acb8de5
  4. Sticky Notes is not been displayed when I open the program

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sticky Notes is not been displayed when I open the program: Sticky Notes is not been displayed when I open the program. I am using Windows 10 on my laptop. The icon disappeared from the taskbar. I have some important information using this program and would very much like to retrieve it, so any help is appreciated!...
  5. Printing Large font in Note Pad

Printing Large font in Note Pad: I have been trying to copy and paste into Note pad but it will only print small font. Unable to copy and paste from email account as well. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printing-large-font-in-note-pad/daca9227-aab9-4090-903e-c25d921ae30e
  6. Retrieving a deleted sticky note: snt-file doesn't contain recent entries

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Retrieving a deleted sticky note: snt-file doesn't contain recent entries: I accidentally deleted a sticky note after which I searched the internet for ways to retrieve said sticky note. The solution that's mentioned the most is to 1) go to the following path "%AppData%\Microsoft\Sticky Notes\", 2) open the .snt-file containing information from all...
  7. Win10 1809 App Changes - Sticky Notes - Access previous info

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win10 1809 App Changes - Sticky Notes - Access previous info: Hi, My wife is a user of the Sticky Notes app, that was workable on v1803 of Windows 10. Before updating to 1809, I dutifly backed up all data and believe I have the .snt file that has her Sticky Notes info in it. The Windows Store version of Sticky Notes no longer stores...
  8. i want to permanently delete sticky notes

i want to permanently delete sticky notes: im trying to permanently delete sticky notes because i dont like it please let me delete https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-permanently-delete-sticky-notes/9f6dd7ba-c23b-42ea-a373-7ddfbe3654ac
  9. Three ascending sound notes when starting some games

in Windows 10 Customization
    Three ascending sound notes when starting some games: Hello, Quite recently, I have experienced this fact: when I start three games among the others I have where it doesn't happen, three ascending sound notes are clearly heard. It's the same sequence for two games on Blizzard and one on Steam, everytime I start them. What...
  10. merging entries in note pad

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    merging entries in note pad: how do i find and merge repeated entries in note pad? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/merging-entries-in-note-pad/1b029111-1631-4261-8cab-9551b1261b3e"