Windows 10: My notifications stop appearing

Discus and support My notifications stop appearing in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I turned on notifications from twitter, but on the 7th one, i get a notification saying "you have 7 notifications" instead of the notification itself.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MohammedAl Ali, Oct 30, 2019.

1. My notifications stop appearing

I turned on notifications from twitter, but on the 7th one, i get a notification saying "you have 7 notifications" instead of the notification itself. I would have to clear all of them before it works properly again. Any way to fix it?

:)

MohammedAl Ali, Oct 30, 2019
  2. DavidG Win User

Calendar Notifications Stopped Working / Appearing

My Calendar notifications have stopped working.
    The Calendar App is working fine and I have no problem adding events.
    When I navigate to Settings > System > Notifications the Calendar App does not appear. See screen shot below.
    I am used to relying on the Calendar notifications or reminders, any suggestions are appreciated.

My notifications stop appearing [​IMG]

DavidG, Oct 30, 2019
  3. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Oct 30, 2019
  4. My notifications stop appearing

Stop action center notifications in Windows 10

Hi Emily,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I apologize for the inconvenience caused. We are glad to help you.

• Do you want to stop notifications only from Defender or stop all action center notifications?
    To stop action center notifications, I suggest you to follow the steps given below:

• Type settings in search bar and hit
      enter.

• Go to system.

• Select notifications and actions.

• Click on turn system icons on or off.

• Turn off action center.

Reference: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/change-notification-settings-in-action-center

Hope this information helps. Do contact us for further queries. We will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, Oct 30, 2019
Thema:

My notifications stop appearing

1. My notifications stop appearing - Similar Threads - notifications stop appearing

2. Notifications appearing off my screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Notifications appearing off my screen: I'm having this issue for a while now. My windows 10 notification pops up at he right side of my screen but it goes out of my monitor capture. To see the notification itself, I need to click it manually instead of just reading the pop up. Is there any way to reset the...
  3. Notifications appearing off my screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Notifications appearing off my screen: I'm having this issue for a while now. My windows 10 notification pops up at he right side of my screen but it goes out of my monitor capture. To see the notification itself, I need to click it manually instead of just reading the pop up. Is there any way to reset the...
  4. Notifications appearing off my screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Notification Sound Playing, No Notification Appears

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Notification Sound Playing, No Notification Appears: Title. When I am working with focus assist activated, I will get notification sounds and have no idea why they are occurring. It is very annoying and I either want the sounds to stop or I want to know what I am being notified about. Just hearing the noise is more distracting...
  6. This notification is repeatedly appearing on my screen. Anyone know how to stop it?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    This notification is repeatedly appearing on my screen. Anyone know how to stop it?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/NIGHTFURY-21 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ld56sl/this_notification_is_repeatedly_appearing_on_my/
  7. discord notifications not appearing in notification center

in Windows 10 Customization
    discord notifications not appearing in notification center: When I'm using Discord, I'm not receiving any messages or any sort of notification from the Discord app at all from the notification center in the bottom right corner. I've tried some solutions but they didn't resolve my problem in the end. I've tried: - making sure...
  8. "Safe to remove" USB notification bubble stopped appearing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    "Safe to remove" USB notification bubble stopped appearing: Version 1903, OS build 18362.720 This problem seems to come around every once in a while, and it's mystery that seems designed to infuriate users. One way they do this is fixing something that wasn't broken in the last version. Another way is hiding things. Earlier today,...
  9. Outlook stop email notifications appearing in Notifications

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook stop email notifications appearing in Notifications: Hi there. any way to stop email notifications from popping up in the Notifications popup every time I receive an email --really annoying - especially with the amount of SPAM email there is these days. I'm using Outlook 2010 and Outlook 2016. Cheers jimbo 31046
  10. Calendar Notifications Stopped Working / Appearing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Calendar Notifications Stopped Working / Appearing: My Calendar notifications have stopped working. The Calendar App is working fine and I have no problem adding events. When I navigate to Settings > System > Notifications the Calendar App does not appear. See screen shot below. I am used to relying on the Calendar...