Windows 10: My notpad dissapeared on it's own

Discus and support My notpad dissapeared on it's own in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I was writing something for a week and i never saved it cuz my notepad stayed opened in the taskbar, but now it suddenly dissapeared, is there any way... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ValentinaTrojko, Oct 10, 2018.

1. My notpad dissapeared on it's own

I was writing something for a week and i never saved it cuz my notepad stayed opened in the taskbar, but now it suddenly dissapeared, is there any way to get that text i wrote back?

:)

ValentinaTrojko, Oct 10, 2018

2. Telephone icon dissapeared on Lumia

The telephone icon has dissapeared oon my Lumia 800 phone. Also I do not have any phone list and can only make calls to numbers saved as contact.

JohanB_007, Oct 10, 2018
  3. N82 Web Browser dissapearing!?

Hi all, was wondering if anyone could please suggest what i could do to fix my internet browser problem?. Was working fine for months and now, suddenly it seems to have crashed and dissapeared. Whenever i want to access internet content, be it via wap
    or wifi, the screen flickers briefly and dissapears. The browser seems to have just vanished!?..

Iv have updated the firmware etc, but still it hasnt fixed the problem!?..any suggestions?... :-S

thankhttp://discussions.nokia.co.uk/discussions/board/post?board.id=messaging#s in advance!

phooey---01, Oct 10, 2018
  4. My notpad dissapeared on it's own

Wifi connection sometimes dissapearing

Wifi connection sometimes dissapearing does anybody here can help me how to fix this proble. im using a cisco router. but the other employee always dissapearing there connection in WIFI anybody here know what is the root of the problem ?? thanks for the help in advance GOD Bless alwayss.

jasondee1992, Oct 10, 2018
Thema:

My notpad dissapeared on it's own

1. My notpad dissapeared on it's own - Similar Threads - notpad dissapeared own

2. Who owns MY computer system?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Who owns MY computer system?: why is windows 10 task scheduler showing 258 tasks none of witch I scheduled nor can I disable/stop/remove. why is it using 20% or more of my hard drive when I'm not using it? or to get right to the point! Why is windows 10 tieing up my system at the time I want to use it?...
  3. Quick Reply Dissapearing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Quick Reply Dissapearing: I am using Windows notification for every chat notification. However, suddenly the reply box doesn't appear anymore in every chat notification. Does anyone know how to turn it back on? Thanks!...
  4. Bluetooth icon dissapeared

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth icon dissapeared: I had my PC working properly and running version 1803- Windows 64 bits. on 10/10 I had the cumulative update (KB4462919) installed and currently running OS Build 17134.345. I have Bluetooth Mouse & Keyboard combo (MX5000/MX1000) from Logitech which is running properly but...
  5. Pointer Dissapears

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Pointer Dissapears: My trackpad pointer keeps disappearing on certain screens. How do I fix this? Moved from: Windows Insider Preview /Touch and mouse /PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/pointer-dissapears/df7a3a3f-0133-4b58-b62b-c5d2e9626689
  6. Dissapearing Icons

Dissapearing Icons: All my windows Icons Such as Windows Defender, Groove Music, Sticky Notes , Microsoft edge, All Microsoft apps are invisible on my task bar, For Example, refer to the attached image, i have tried sfc Scan, DSIM , Deleting Icon Cache from Appdata folder, nothing works. I have...
  7. My feed has dissapeared from edge.

My feed has dissapeared from edge.: How do I get it back? Am I hacked or not. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start/my-feed-has-dissapeared-from-edge/1073994a-d040-4357-add9-e6d4ed1feb70
  8. Create my own themes?

Create my own themes?: Is there any way? I know it's possible to save a theme in Windows itself, but I want to create complete themes like these here https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/13768 61483
  9. Creating my own search interface?

Creating my own search interface?: I'm one of the many that is still using Win7 on my primary machine for continued support/access to only a couple apps. One of those apps is DQSD (dqsd.sf.net), and I don't think I could function without it. Due to the way DQSD is designed (it has a dependence on IE ActiveX...
  10. Live tiles dissapearing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Live tiles dissapearing: My Live Tiles keep disappearing then only seem to reappear on reboot but eventually they just go. I had Weather, Sports, email, news etc but now only Search and MS Edge are there. Any ideas as to why this is please? 17917