Windows 10: My notpad dissapeared on it's own

Discus and support My notpad dissapeared on it's own in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I was writing something for a week and i never saved it cuz my notepad stayed opened in the taskbar, but now it suddenly dissapeared, is there any way... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ValentinaTrojko, Oct 10, 2018.

1. My notpad dissapeared on it's own

I was writing something for a week and i never saved it cuz my notepad stayed opened in the taskbar, but now it suddenly dissapeared, is there any way to get that text i wrote back?

:)

ValentinaTrojko, Oct 10, 2018

2. Telephone icon dissapeared on Lumia

The telephone icon has dissapeared oon my Lumia 800 phone. Also I do not have any phone list and can only make calls to numbers saved as contact.

JohanB_007, Oct 10, 2018
  3. N82 Web Browser dissapearing!?

Hi all, was wondering if anyone could please suggest what i could do to fix my internet browser problem?. Was working fine for months and now, suddenly it seems to have crashed and dissapeared. Whenever i want to access internet content, be it via wap
    or wifi, the screen flickers briefly and dissapears. The browser seems to have just vanished!?..

Iv have updated the firmware etc, but still it hasnt fixed the problem!?..any suggestions?... :-S

thankhttp://discussions.nokia.co.uk/discussions/board/post?board.id=messaging#s in advance!

phooey---01, Oct 10, 2018
  4. My notpad dissapeared on it's own

Wifi connection sometimes dissapearing

Wifi connection sometimes dissapearing does anybody here can help me how to fix this proble. im using a cisco router. but the other employee always dissapearing there connection in WIFI anybody here know what is the root of the problem ?? thanks for the help in advance GOD Bless alwayss.

jasondee1992, Oct 10, 2018
Thema:

My notpad dissapeared on it's own

1. My notpad dissapeared on it's own - Similar Threads - notpad dissapeared own

2. Default rtl mode in notpad++ in windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Default rtl mode in notpad++ in windows 10: When I open netpad++, I want it to be rtl by defaultDoes anyone know a trick for this problem? thank youoperating system : windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/default-rtl-mode-in-notpad-in-windows-10/becd6a33-2449-4c32-84b3-da9186811b8a
  3. Default rtl mode in notpad++ in windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Default rtl mode in notpad++ in windows 10: When I open netpad++, I want it to be rtl by defaultDoes anyone know a trick for this problem? thank youoperating system : windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/default-rtl-mode-in-notpad-in-windows-10/becd6a33-2449-4c32-84b3-da9186811b8a
  4. Cursor dissapeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cursor dissapeared: My mouse was working perfectly fine, but all of a sudden my cursor disappeared and mouse stopped working. I have to navigate my files and computer with my keyboard trying to uninstall the mouse drivers and reinstall them but it still doesn’t work. In device manager under mice...
  5. Notpad++

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Notpad++: What do the Extended codes \n, \r, \t, \o, \x do? I cannot seem to get a clear definition of what each of these codes represent. Also, are there any more Extended codes besides these?...
  6. Notpad++

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Notpad++: What do the Extended codes \n, \r, \t, \o, \x do? I cannot seem to get a clear definition of what each of these codes represent. Also, are there any more Extended codes besides these?...
  7. My game dissapeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My game dissapeared: I had gotten Minecraft for Windows 10 from the Microsoft store via redeeming a code and now i cant find it on my account. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-game-dissapeared/d59eab45-c6ce-4b59-b9aa-ec2a78a86fd2
  8. My processors dissapeared???

in Windows 10 Customization
    My processors dissapeared???: So y'know, when you go into windows key + r and open the run window, type in MSCONFIG and go to boot > advanced options, check number of processors, and put in how many processors you want to use, well today i tried that, and for some reason, the max was one when yesterday i...
  9. My world in minecraft was dissapeared :

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My world in minecraft was dissapeared :: Hello, today i updated minecraft to 1.16.1 and play on my original world, but later i go back to 1.15.2 and all my bieldings, blocks, city, house, was dissapeared. I have only some redstone in inventory and all. When i find a place of my city, i saw only grass. I played on...
  10. bluetooth dissapearance

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    bluetooth dissapearance: Since my update to windows 10, i have not been able to access bluetooth facility on my hp laptop. it tells me radio not plugged in. i cannot update, uninstall or reinstall the bluetooth driver as i don not even see anything on bluetooth on my device manager's list. please...