Windows 10: my numpad is like under the numbers are arrows and when i press 8 withc

Discus and support my numpad is like under the numbers are arrows and when i press 8 withc in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; my numpad is like under the numbers are arrows and when i press 8 which has the up arrow its using the up arrow how do i make pressing numbers on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by vasile grosu1, Nov 23, 2022.

1. my numpad is like under the numbers are arrows and when i press 8 withc

my numpad is like under the numbers are arrows and when i press 8 which has the up arrow its using the up arrow how do i make pressing numbers on the numpad its actually typing numbers?

:)

vasile grosu1, Nov 23, 2022

2. Numpad just pressing the 6 key

When I try to play a game, the numpad would spam the number 6 key, which would spam the right arrow key.And when I turn numlock on, it would spam the 6 key. Can anyone help me fix my numpad? I tried to use the regedit but still didn't work.

Nguyen Cao Minh, Nov 23, 2022
  3. down arrow key stopped working

My razor lycosa down arrow key decided to not respond at some point today. The other ones work and so does the numpad arrow if i turn off the numlock. Sounds like its just broken and im screwed, but any suggestions?

Hybrid_theory, Nov 23, 2022
  4. my numpad is like under the numbers are arrows and when i press 8 withc

set numpad to show numbers when turned off.

hello,

I have an hp elitebook 745 without numpad on the far right (Windows 10).

Each time i want to use the numbers from the numpad to input french accents, I have to do the following:

• fn + numlk (to enable the numbers)
    • then press fn + alt + accent combination code.
    • then to continue with the alphabets, i have to turn off the numpad again by fn + numlk
    This is a long annoying procedure since it have to be turned on and off each time for accents etc.

When i press the fn + the numeric keys when the numlk is off, i get the directional buttons which are of no use.

Is the a way to changes those two modes so the when i press fn + numeric keys when the numlk is off, i get the numbers instead of the directional buttons?

Example with the "U" key.

What it is now:

• U (when numlk is off) = alphabet U
    • fn + U (when numllk is off) = left directional button
    • fn + U (when numlk is on) = letter 4
    What i'm looking for:

• U (when numlk is off) = alphabet U
    • fn + U (when numllk is off) = letter 4
    • fn + U (when numlk is on) = left directional button

Thank you in advance for your help. This is an handicap for my work and your help would be really appreciated.

The solution of having an external usb numpad
    is not an option, since very often i have to move with the laptop around and having additional devices is not practical.

khembeegoo, Nov 23, 2022
Thema:

my numpad is like under the numbers are arrows and when i press 8 withc

1. my numpad is like under the numbers are arrows and when i press 8 withc - Similar Threads - numpad under numbers

2. Pressing 2,5 and 8 keys on my numpad types out different numbers, letters and random functions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pressing 2,5 and 8 keys on my numpad types out different numbers, letters and random functions: Hello, When pressing the 2, 5 and 8 keys, it types out different numbers and letters sequences. Pressing 2 types out 103224789, 5 types out a1ds5fjk and pressing 8 types out 48T and sometimes does random functions such as pressing TAB, CapsLock, changing volume & brightness.I...
  3. Pressing 2,5 and 8 keys on my numpad types out different numbers, letters and random functions

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pressing 2,5 and 8 keys on my numpad types out different numbers, letters and random functions: Hello, When pressing the 2, 5 and 8 keys, it types out different numbers and letters sequences. Pressing 2 types out 103224789, 5 types out a1ds5fjk and pressing 8 types out 48T and sometimes does random functions such as pressing TAB, CapsLock, changing volume & brightness.I...
  4. my numpad is like under the numbers are arrows and when i press 8 withc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my numpad is like under the numbers are arrows and when i press 8 withc: my numpad is like under the numbers are arrows and when i press 8 which has the up arrow its using the up arrow how do i make pressing numbers on the numpad its actually typing numbers?...
  5. my numpad is like under the numbers are arrows and when i press 8 withc

in Windows 10 Customization
    my numpad is like under the numbers are arrows and when i press 8 withc: my numpad is like under the numbers are arrows and when i press 8 which has the up arrow its using the up arrow how do i make pressing numbers on the numpad its actually typing numbers?...
  6. when i press / on numpad it writes /+ how do i stop that?

when i press / on numpad it writes /+ how do i stop that?: Hi for some reason when i press the / on the numpad instead of writing only / the pc writes /+ or if i press 8 the pc writes 89 why is that? how do i stop it?...
  7. when i press / on numpad it writes /+ how do i stop that?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when i press / on numpad it writes /+ how do i stop that?: Hi for some reason when i press the / on the numpad instead of writing only / the pc writes /+ or if i press 8 the pc writes 89 why is that? how do i stop it?...
  8. when i press / on numpad it writes /+ how do i stop that?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. When I press 9 on the numpad, Enter gets pressed first then 9

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I press 9 on the numpad, Enter gets pressed first then 9: When I press 9 on the numpad, Enter gets pressed first then 9. Numlock is On, Screen Lock is Off.Can you help reset this?Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-press-9-on-the-numpad-enter-gets-pressed/371974ce-b4da-4900-adfa-d04a454e6680
  10. When I press 9 on the numpad, Enter gets pressed first then 9

When I press 9 on the numpad, Enter gets pressed first then 9: When I press 9 on the numpad, Enter gets pressed first then 9. Numlock is On, Screen Lock is Off.Can you help reset this?Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-press-9-on-the-numpad-enter-gets-pressed/371974ce-b4da-4900-adfa-d04a454e6680