Windows 10: My NVMe m.2 is dead ?

Discus and support My NVMe m.2 is dead ? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello i have problem 2 days ago i was transferring my some files from NVMe m 2 to another drive but suddenly the drive gone from my pc also it's driver... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by arjun singh5, Jan 25, 2023.

1. My NVMe m.2 is dead ?

Hello i have problem 2 days ago i was transferring my some files from NVMe m 2 to another drive but suddenly the drive gone from my pc also it's driver is gone too and in bio it shows m.2 slot empty and even the disk management doesn't show the drive i even try to reinstall windows still no luck i need help cause i buyed that m.2 SSD 4 month ago idk i think it's dead of anyone can help me please tell me it's dead or not if not then how i can fix Processor:- i3 10100fGraphic card:- GTX 1650Motherboard:- H510M-k v20 i guess Ram:- 16 gbNVMe:- ANT ESPORTS 690 NEO NVMe M.2 256gb SSD

:)

arjun singh5, Jan 25, 2023

2. cloning hdd to NVMe m.2

if i clone my hdd to a nvme m.2 using something like macrium will windows use the right driver for nvme on boot or would i need to reinstall to get correct drivers

Crocodile_aligator, Jan 25, 2023
  3. bobkn Win User
    Issue with upgrading to m.2 NVME, Help?

I've done what "ignatzsonic" has done, multiple times.

Image the existing SSD to another drive, which could be the internal HD or an external one. Use the imaging software to create a bootable USB rescue drive. Swap SSDs. Boot from the USB rescue drive, and restore the image to the new SSD. Use Disk Management to resize the main partition if the new SSD is larger than the old, and the imaging software didn't already do that.

Is the laptop in question the ASUS FX553VD? A little Web search suggests that it supports NVME M.2 SSDs, but I wish that I was certain. It worries me slightly that Crucial doesn't list any M.2 NVME SSD upgrades for it.

bobkn, Jan 25, 2023
  4. ensiv Win User

My NVMe m.2 is dead ?

cloning sata ssd to m.2 nvme

Hi so i'm planning on building a new pc and my main storage drive on it will be an m.2 nvme and i want to clone my current pc's main sata ssd with my windows install on it to the new pc, I already know how to clone sata ssd to m.2 nvme and keep all my old files and keep windows but i'm wondering if there will be any hardware problems since my new pc will have a completely different motherboard, cpu and gpu, if there is any hardware problems is there anyway to get around it? or would i just have to install windows by itself on the new m.2 nvme and then afterward copy all the files except windows from the old ssd

ensiv, Jan 25, 2023
Thema:

My NVMe m.2 is dead ?

1. My NVMe m.2 is dead ? - Similar Threads - NVMe dead

2. Driver needed for the NVMe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Driver needed for the NVMe: HI, I have a HP Laptop 15-dw4023nu 6X8Z4EA, from few days I am traing to install Windows 11 Pro without any success. The problem is with the driver for the NVMe, I cannot see the SSD : I tried several different drivers Intel RST without any luck, unfortunately there is no...
  3. Driver needed for the NVMe

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Driver needed for the NVMe: HI, I have a HP Laptop 15-dw4023nu 6X8Z4EA, from few days I am traing to install Windows 11 Pro without any success. The problem is with the driver for the NVMe, I cannot see the SSD : I tried several different drivers Intel RST without any luck, unfortunately there is no...
  4. HDD to Nvme

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HDD to Nvme: i have an old pc with a blue screen windows, and i just bought a new pc with nvme, is it gonna be okay if i plug in the blue screen hdd into my new pc? i just want to copy the data and then format the hdd, is it still possible to recover all my data from the hdd?...
  5. HDD to Nvme

HDD to Nvme: i have an old pc with a blue screen windows, and i just bought a new pc with nvme, is it gonna be okay if i plug in the blue screen hdd into my new pc? i just want to copy the data and then format the hdd, is it still possible to recover all my data from the hdd?...
  6. How do i transfer all my system files to a Nvme that i installed?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do i transfer all my system files to a Nvme that i installed?: First of all please use Simple english and tell in brief* .I installed a Nvme becausei wanted faster but when i installed it my all system files etc like games are on the hdd and i rather transfer them All into my nvme so that there performance is improved currently my nvme...
  7. Hi, my computer isn’t recognizing my NVME SSD

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Hi, my computer isn’t recognizing my NVME SSD: have an Alienware computer, i have a SSD installed and I wanted to add another one, I bought a NVME SSD Samsung 990 and when I opened my computer there was already one in there. I guess I bought it that way. So I got an adapter so I can use both but now it’s not popping up at...
  8. Hi, my computer isn’t recognizing my NVME SSD

Hi, my computer isn’t recognizing my NVME SSD: have an Alienware computer, i have a SSD installed and I wanted to add another one, I bought a NVME SSD Samsung 990 and when I opened my computer there was already one in there. I guess I bought it that way. So I got an adapter so I can use both but now it’s not popping up at...
  9. My NVMe m.2 is dead ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My NVMe m.2 is dead ?: Hello i have problem 2 days ago i was transferring my some files from NVMe m 2 to another drive but suddenly the drive gone from my pc also it's driver is gone too and in bio it shows m.2 slot empty and even the disk management doesn't show the drive i even try to reinstall...
  10. My NVMe m.2 is dead ?

My NVMe m.2 is dead ?: Hello i have problem 2 days ago i was transferring my some files from NVMe m 2 to another drive but suddenly the drive gone from my pc also it's driver is gone too and in bio it shows m.2 slot empty and even the disk management doesn't show the drive i even try to reinstall...