Windows 10: My OC (3) 2/3 full

Discus and support My OC (3) 2/3 full in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Older 87, and know little about PCs.. my New Desk top With windows 10 and I see my OC(3) is already 2/3rdfull. Does this matter 180897 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by dearelliot, Jun 11, 2021.

1. My OC (3) 2/3 full

Older 87, and know little about PCs.. my New Desk top With windows 10 and I see my OC(3) is already 2/3rdfull. Does this matter

:)

dearelliot, Jun 11, 2021
  2. Depth Win User

Install Diablo 3 on Linux

Just install PlayOnLinux? Why did they make step 2 and 3 of this "tutorial"?

Anyway, looking at the supported software list for PlayOnLinux, D3 is a step in the right direction. Lack of gaming is a factor for a lot of people when deciding on an OS, if more recent games get ported it may help migrate them to their preferred choice.

Depth, Jun 11, 2021
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Teamspeak 3 error

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to install the Team speak 3
    in compatibility mode and check if it helps.

Follow the steps below on how to install the
    Team speak 3 in compatibility mode:

• Right click on the setup file of the
      Team speak 3 and select “Properties”.

• Select “Compatibility” Tab.

• Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

• Let the Team speak 3
      install and then check the functionality.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Jun 11, 2021
  4. My OC (3) 2/3 full

Forza Horizon 3 on PC wont launch

I bought Forza Horizon 3 the other day and have not been able to play it at all. I have searched online and tried some trouble shooting steps listed below and it still doesnt work. My PC specs are:

Intel core i5-6600k at 4.2GHz OC

Nvidia GTX 1070 (MSI Gaming X OC 8GB)

16GB HyperX Fury DDR4 2400MHz

As you can see I am above the minimum and recommended specs so there should be no problem running the game. The trouble shooting steps I have tried are:

Reinstall

Clean Boot

Reset the app

If it cant be fixed soon I would just like a refund please. I can not be bothered dealing with all of this.

Daniel Crockett, Jun 11, 2021
Thema:

My OC (3) 2/3 full

1. My OC (3) 2/3 full - Similar Threads - full

2. Battery FULL CHARGE CAPACITY error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Battery FULL CHARGE CAPACITY error: Since yesterday my battery full charge pass from 26,130 mWh 85.33% to 420 mWh 1.37%, and I dont know what to do, 2 days ago i went to change my SSD, cause of hardware failure, and they disconected the battery to perform the procedure, and obviusly they connected again before...
  3. C: Drive storage space nearly full: Invisible files??

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    C: Drive storage space nearly full: Invisible files??: My C: drive storage is "nearly full", due to it thinking grand theft auto is installed on my C: drive. I never installed GTA onto my C drive to my knowledge, I did install it onto my D: drive and have since deleted it. I can't click the uninstall button and can't find the...
  4. PROBLEMS AFTER WINDOWS UPDATES : FULL PIXELATED SCREEN..

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PROBLEMS AFTER WINDOWS UPDATES : FULL PIXELATED SCREEN..: AFTER EVERY AUTOMATIC WINDOWS 10 UPDATE WHEN I START UP MY LAPTOP I GET A FULL SCREEN OF PIXELS DOTS COVERING THE WHOLE SCREEN & HAVE TO SWITCH OFF & ON TO BYPASS IT. i THERE ANYTHING I CAN TRY TO STOP THIS. HAPPENING. i HAVE TRIED PAUSING THE UPDATES BUT THAT HAS NOT WORKED....
  5. Can't get out of Full Screen mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't get out of Full Screen mode: The Edge browser in Windows 10 comes up in Full Screen mode and I haven't found a way to go back to the standard multi- Window display. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-get-out-of-full-screen-mode/69ef5ebe-185d-4354-8101-4f50ab9ac133
  6. Windows\System32 full control

Windows\System32 full control: Hello, i need to modify some files in Windows\System32The "owner" of that folder is TrustedInstaller. I can't do anything because Trusted Installer denies every action. Can someone tell me how to bypass and gain full control? I haven't found anything helpful in webOf course,...
  7. One drive full, but can't find out why

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    One drive full, but can't find out why: My Onedrive says it is full 10gb, but when I go to storage metrics to remove files it only shows around 2gb.As shown below.I tried to disconnect and reconnect my computer several times, but that did not help.Hope someone can help me....
  8. How do I go to full screen in Micrsoft 10?

How do I go to full screen in Micrsoft 10?: How can I get to full screen in windows,10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-go-to-full-screen-in-micrsoft-10/cd8e2018-a594-4ce9-8ff7-394ebd81d3dd
  9. Updated win 7 to win 10 250GB now nearly full and machine slow.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Updated win 7 to win 10 250GB now nearly full and machine slow.: I find that the machine is very slow and liable to crash.I see there is a folder Windows Old taking about 50% of drive ! can this be safely deleted or moved to another location?...
  10. Unknown BSODkind of while active full screen apps only

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unknown BSODkind of while active full screen apps only: Hello,For a few months, I've been having strange system failures that I haven't been able to identify.Problem occurs when I'm playing games. Problem is like this:While playing any game, the screen stucks with the latest image on the screen. Doesn't refresh the animations or...