Windows 10: My OC (3) 2/3 full

Discus and support My OC (3) 2/3 full in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Older 87, and know little about PCs.. my New Desk top With windows 10 and I see my OC(3) is already 2/3rdfull. Does this matter 180897 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by dearelliot, Jun 11, 2021.

1. My OC (3) 2/3 full

Older 87, and know little about PCs.. my New Desk top With windows 10 and I see my OC(3) is already 2/3rdfull. Does this matter

:)

dearelliot, Jun 11, 2021
  2. Depth Win User

Install Diablo 3 on Linux

Just install PlayOnLinux? Why did they make step 2 and 3 of this "tutorial"?

Anyway, looking at the supported software list for PlayOnLinux, D3 is a step in the right direction. Lack of gaming is a factor for a lot of people when deciding on an OS, if more recent games get ported it may help migrate them to their preferred choice.

Depth, Jun 11, 2021
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Teamspeak 3 error

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to install the Team speak 3
    in compatibility mode and check if it helps.

Follow the steps below on how to install the
    Team speak 3 in compatibility mode:

• Right click on the setup file of the
      Team speak 3 and select “Properties”.

• Select “Compatibility” Tab.

• Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

• Let the Team speak 3
      install and then check the functionality.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Jun 11, 2021
  4. My OC (3) 2/3 full

Forza Horizon 3 on PC wont launch

I bought Forza Horizon 3 the other day and have not been able to play it at all. I have searched online and tried some trouble shooting steps listed below and it still doesnt work. My PC specs are:

Intel core i5-6600k at 4.2GHz OC

Nvidia GTX 1070 (MSI Gaming X OC 8GB)

16GB HyperX Fury DDR4 2400MHz

As you can see I am above the minimum and recommended specs so there should be no problem running the game. The trouble shooting steps I have tried are:

Reinstall

Clean Boot

Reset the app

If it cant be fixed soon I would just like a refund please. I can not be bothered dealing with all of this.

Daniel Crockett, Jun 11, 2021
Thema:

My OC (3) 2/3 full

1. My OC (3) 2/3 full - Similar Threads - full

2. Unable to change NTFS permissions regardless of Full Control access

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to change NTFS permissions regardless of Full Control access: HelloThere's a folder on a server to which I have full control permissions. I need to add new security group to the folder. It should inherit permissions from parent folder, but it doesn't, I receive message " Failed to enumerate... Access denied". I have tried to add the...
  3. PLEASE HELP!! my pc crashes in mid full scan and not turns back on till i cuts of the power...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PLEASE HELP!! my pc crashes in mid full scan and not turns back on till i cuts of the power...: my pc crashes in mid full scan and not turns back on till i cuts of the power and turn it back on.I think its a BIOS virsus : because I also tried reinstalling the windows many times. and also faced errors like - Your IT admin limited access of some featuresbut it my personal...
  4. PLEASE HELP!! my pc crashes in mid full scan and not turns back on till i cuts of the power...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PLEASE HELP!! my pc crashes in mid full scan and not turns back on till i cuts of the power...: my pc crashes in mid full scan and not turns back on till i cuts of the power and turn it back on.I think its a BIOS virsus : because I also tried reinstalling the windows many times. and also faced errors like - Your IT admin limited access of some featuresbut it my personal...
  5. my laptop turns off when its unplugged ,the moment i unplug it even if it have full charge...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my laptop turns off when its unplugged ,the moment i unplug it even if it have full charge...: it started recently, it is fully charged but i can't unplug it because it will completely shut down. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-turns-off-when-its-unplugged-the-moment/a3ee1ca8-9746-4760-ba48-8b034ef2b13d
  6. my laptop turns off when its unplugged ,the moment i unplug it even if it have full charge...

my laptop turns off when its unplugged ,the moment i unplug it even if it have full charge...: it started recently, it is fully charged but i can't unplug it because it will completely shut down. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-turns-off-when-its-unplugged-the-moment/a3ee1ca8-9746-4760-ba48-8b034ef2b13d
  7. Dual-Monitor - exiting full screen on second monitor automatically transfers it to primary...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dual-Monitor - exiting full screen on second monitor automatically transfers it to primary...: When i go Full screen on a video or anything on my web browser it goes from my 2nd monitor to my 1st monitor and then i have to drag it back to my 2nd monitorIt was working fine but now it just does this issue i have with it , it happens on Chrome, opera GX, Microsoft edge...
  8. Dual-Monitor - exiting full screen on second monitor automatically transfers it to primary...

Dual-Monitor - exiting full screen on second monitor automatically transfers it to primary...: When i go Full screen on a video or anything on my web browser it goes from my 2nd monitor to my 1st monitor and then i have to drag it back to my 2nd monitorIt was working fine but now it just does this issue i have with it , it happens on Chrome, opera GX, Microsoft edge...
  9. Storage full, but deleted the wrong folder, can I get them back

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Storage full, but deleted the wrong folder, can I get them back: I've deleted the wrong folder so I could clear storage on my laptop, is there a way that i can get the folder back?I've checked recycle bin, nothing there Don't think I've back it upsilly I knowAnd can't seem to find a restore point.Any help would be greatly appreciated Gary...
  10. Storage full, but deleted the wrong folder, can I get them back

Storage full, but deleted the wrong folder, can I get them back: I've deleted the wrong folder so I could clear storage on my laptop, is there a way that i can get the folder back?I've checked recycle bin, nothing there Don't think I've back it upsilly I knowAnd can't seem to find a restore point.Any help would be greatly appreciated Gary...