Windows 10: My office 365 account was setup with work email.

Discus and support My office 365 account was setup with work email. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I am no longer working and my email was blocked. I need to change my email address for Office 365 account.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by JakBDG, Dec 17, 2020.

1. JakBDG Win User

My office 365 account was setup with work email.

I am no longer working and my email was blocked. I need to change my email address for Office 365 account.

:)

JakBDG, Dec 17, 2020
  2. Plettza Win User

How to Setup Office 365 account in Office Places?

The other day I purchased an Office365 Home Premium subscription.

I noticed on my Lumia 920, in the Office app there are a number of locations listed under the "places" hub. For example, there is phone, email, and SkyDrive and lastly, Office365.

I have managed to setup SkyDrive and that works but when I try and setup Office 365, I get the ability to add an account. I select Outlook (Outlook.com, Exchange, Office 365). When I use my Microsoft Live/Office 365 account details, I get the message "Account
    already exists". And that's true... I have Exchange email hosting with another provider.

How do I setup my Office 365 on the phone? What account do I need if it's not accepting my Windows Live details?

NB: I posted here as I don't have an issue with Office 365 itself, just signing in using the Windows Phone 8 Office app.

Plettza, Dec 17, 2020
  3. Office 365 setup help.

Hello

How do we setup Office 365?

I tapped on setup and in the list of email servers, I selected Hotmail and put up the credential. Like in NOKIA Faq it asks to sign using outlook but I did it with hotmail. Is it okay? It still shows up option to setup if I tap Office 365 option in 'places.'

Before this I had already setup Email and accounts and using skydrive, but not office 365.

Thanks!

Creaturebot, Dec 17, 2020
  4. scopio Win User

Office 365 Outlook email accounts

The reason I am asking these questions are that two individuals are buying two new laptops and would like to share one Microsoft Office 365 Personal.
    A has a subscription to Microsoft Office 365 Personal already and wants to share the same account with B.
    I have installed Microsoft Office 365 Personal in a second pc B and when launching Outlook all my email accounts from A were loaded. So, I cannot figure out how to install Microsoft Office 365 Personal in a second pc so that my email accounts A are not loaded.
    This raises more questions for me.
    1. So this
      • User A installs and activates O365 on User B's laptop
      • User B adds his / her email accounts to Outlook
      would not apply to Microsoft Office 365 Personal as it breaches the licence agreement?
    2. Am I correct?
    3. If it does apply how can I install Microsoft Office 365 Personal in a second pc so that my email accounts A are not loaded, and I can only add B email account on the second pc?
    4. Would B be able to access A OneDrive?
    5. Or would B have a separate 1TB free space in One drive, or only the free 5GB or none at all?
    6. And most importantly is this even legal or in breach of contract as Microsoft Office 365 Personal is for one user only?

scopio, Dec 17, 2020
Thema:

1. My office 365 account was setup with work email. - Similar Threads - office 365 account

2. Obsolete email address in Office 365 account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Obsolete email address in Office 365 account: I recently set up an Outlook.com account for my wife. Somehow in the process, it connected to an obsolete email address. When I add the Outlook email address to Outlook, it connects to and displays the old email address and connects to all the old data files. And the old...
  3. office 365 and or MS accounts

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    office 365 and or MS accounts: I have companies sending me documents linked to a SharePoint box they hold docs in. MS I think claims i have a business and personal account using the same email address. I attempted to log in my account yet am receiving an error message as shown below. I have attempted to...
  4. Office 365 Outlook email accounts

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 365 Outlook email accounts: I have a subsciption to Micrrosoft Office Personal and wish to install it in a second pc (my wifes pc) but I do not wish my Outlook email account to be seen in my wifes laptop and I do not wish to see my wife's Outlook emails on my pc. If I share my Office 365 Personal...
  5. office 365 account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    office 365 account: I want to add a computer to my office 365 account. How do I do that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/office-365-account/976e110e-fae8-43ab-9520-8b38d37744ac"
  6. TRYING TO ACCESS MY EXISTING EMAIL ACCOUNT ON MICRO. OFFICE 365

in Windows 10 Customization
    TRYING TO ACCESS MY EXISTING EMAIL ACCOUNT ON MICRO. OFFICE 365: Each time I attempt, by clicking onto the mail icon, it sends me to the outlook screen and forces me to set it up...when I do, it then sends me a notice that there is already an "existing account" with that info. This is true...the problem is that I can't find a way to access...
  7. Problem with Office 365 account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with Office 365 account: Machine is a Dell Inspiron 4477 AIO running Windows 10 1809 and Office 365. Today I decided to check for updates to Office so I opened Excel, chose File/Accounts and got a message saying, "there were problems with my account. To fix them please sign in again." plus a box...
  8. changing my Office 365 account

in Windows 10 Customization
    changing my Office 365 account: I have a new Office 365 account, paid for with an annual subscription. However. my laptop defaults to my old account. Given that I no longer pay a monthly subscription for that account, it has restricted my use of word, excell etc. All I want to do is use the new annual...
  9. Office 365 email / inbox configeration

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Office 365 email / inbox configeration: How can I configure my inbox so that I can separate the message string from a replied message. this means that I have to look throughout the message rather than have them displayed in my inbox. It is fine on my Outlook but not 365. Does this make sense. Regards, Neil...
  10. Outlook 2016 Manual Email Account Setup, Office 365 option? & Crashes

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook 2016 Manual Email Account Setup, Office 365 option? & Crashes: Hello Everyone, I am setting up my email accounts in Outlook 2016. I always do a manual setup and on my outlook.com email accounts, I use Exchange ActiveSync. [img] My questions are this. What is this new option of selecting Office 365 and when would I...