Windows 10: My Office Home & Student 2016 with my Word has disappeared.

Discus and support My Office Home & Student 2016 with my Word has disappeared. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I was working on my Word last evening. When I tried to open my document today, my entire Office Home & Student 2016 with my Word has disappeared. How... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by LNHawkins, Aug 3, 2020.

1. LNHawkins Win User

My Office Home & Student 2016 with my Word has disappeared.

I was working on my Word last evening. When I tried to open my document today, my entire Office Home & Student 2016 with my Word has disappeared. How can I reinstall it?

:)

LNHawkins, Aug 3, 2020

2. Office Home & Student disappeared

Last September I purchased a one off installation of MS Office Home & Student because I often need to be working on things with no internet connection. Today the Word icon wouldn't work and if I tried to open a Word document stored on my laptop, it would
    say it couldn't be found.

So, I went into the Control Panel, clicked Office Home & Student and did simple repair, made no difference so did the online repair. This has resulted in the Office Home & Student app completely disappearing and being replaced with some kind of online version
    and it won't open any of my docs unless I upload them onto One Drive. This is bascially useless as I need to work offline.

I still have the email and product code from purchase last Sept but when I click on the install it says Product Code already used My Office Home & Student 2016 with my Word has disappeared. :(.

Help appreciated

sallyca_21, Aug 3, 2020
  3. DonnaMac1 Win User
    reinstalling microsoft office home and student 2016

My laptop crashed and I had to wipe it clear and reinstall Windows 10, I had purchased office home and student 2016 and in the Microsoft store it lists that this program is installed on my laptop, but I can not reinstall the program now.

I do not need the upgraded office product and would just like to reinstall my program

any help would be appreciated thxs

DonnaMac1, Aug 3, 2020
  4. My Office Home & Student 2016 with my Word has disappeared.

Office Home & Student 2016 not working

Hi,

I purchased this laptop in Jan'18 for my daughter who is a student. Have bill. Laptop had pre-loaded
    Office Home & Student 2016. She suffered a hard disk crash recently and got it replaced. Now when she is trying to use her Office it is asking for product key. What do we do now ?

SugataDatta1, Aug 3, 2020
Thema:

My Office Home & Student 2016 with my Word has disappeared.

1. My Office Home & Student 2016 with my Word has disappeared. - Similar Threads - Office Home Student

2. Microsoft Office Home and Student 2016

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Office Home and Student 2016: I use Microsoft Office Home and Student 2016. Both Excel and Word the only programs I use frequently stop with a message that the program needs to be repaired and immediately closed down. I have modified the Office app using both Quick Repair and the longer On-line Repair,...
  3. Microsoft Office Home and Student 2016

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Office Home and Student 2016: I use Microsoft Office Home and Student 2016. Both Excel and Word the only programs I use frequently stop with a message that the program needs to be repaired and immediately closed down. I have modified the Office app using both Quick Repair and the longer On-line Repair,...
  4. Microsoft Office Home and Student 2016

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Office 2016 (Home and Student)

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 2016 (Home and Student): Can anyone explain to me why I have duplicate entries for my office programs in my start menu? For one entry, the icon is normal in size and for the other entry, the icon is tiny in size. Also why do all (4) programs for Office 2016 appear tiny in size in the control panel?...
  6. Office Home & Student 2016 not working

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Office Home & Student 2016 not working: Hi, I purchased this laptop in Jan'18 for my daughter who is a student. Have bill. Laptop had pre-loadedOffice Home & Student 2016. She suffered a hard disk crash recently and got it replaced. Now when she is trying to use her Office it is asking for product key. What do we...
  7. Office Home & Student disappeared

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Office Home & Student disappeared: Last September I purchased a one off installation of MS Office Home & Student because I often need to be working on things with no internet connection. Today the Word icon wouldn't work and if I tried to open a Word document stored on my laptop, it would say it couldn't be...
  8. reinstalling microsoft office home and student 2016

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    reinstalling microsoft office home and student 2016: My laptop crashed and I had to wipe it clear and reinstall Windows 10, I had purchased office home and student 2016 and in the Microsoft store it lists that this program is installed on my laptop, but I can not reinstall the program now. I do not need the upgraded office...
  9. Word for Home & Student 2016

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Word for Home & Student 2016: I Purchase this last month and it worked perfectly well, however I can no longer open my files an I get an Error message This operating system is not presently configured to run this application. Any suggestions?...
  10. Is Outlook Part Of Office Home & Student 2016

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Is Outlook Part Of Office Home & Student 2016: Thread tells it all. Forgive what's a simple question. I do appreciate the comments. 101926