Windows 10: My Office jet 6500 E709a printer works with my HP computer. I now wish it to share with my...

Discus and support My Office jet 6500 E709a printer works with my HP computer. I now wish it to share with my... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; my Officejet 6500 E709a works with my HP Computer. I have now bought a DELL inspiron and when I plug the printer into the Dell it comes up in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by HeywoodTully, Aug 28, 2019.

1. My Office jet 6500 E709a printer works with my HP computer. I now wish it to share with my...

my Officejet 6500 E709a works with my HP Computer.

I have now bought a DELL inspiron and when I plug the printer into the Dell it comes up in the printer but when i try to print it says Error.

I wish to share the printer with both computers

:)

HeywoodTully, Aug 28, 2019

2. HP Officejet 6500 E709A Stops Working after Update

I had already gotten the printer working prior to the post. Note that under Windows 10, I cannot find a Drivers Tab. However when I right click on the printer, I can select a driver update (Update Driver Software --> browse my computer --> let me pick from
    a list of device drivers). I found 3 drivers for the HP Officejet 6500 E709A printer. I tried installing each one until I found one that worked for my network printer -- "HP Officejet 6500 E709A Class Driver."

This worked for the network printer,

However, ever since the 2 printer update that Windows Update forced on my computer, the HP Software suite for that printer (including faxing from my computer) stopped working.

Please get Microsoft to stop its forced distribution via Windows Update for Windows 10 of these 2 updates:

• HP - Printers - HP Of0ficejet 6500 E709a Series.

• HP driver update for HP Officejet 6500 E709a Series

By the way, I tried downloading from HP and installing the latest version of the HP print software for this printer, The installation program crashes and is apparently really for Windows 8. I will take that up with HP support.

But let me emphasize that this all worked before the 2 Windows Updates. I have verified that backing them out via Windows Restore recovers full function until the updates are pushed again by Windows Update,

Robert Hyman, Aug 28, 2019
  3. wasfuz Win User
    HP Officejet 6500 E709A will not work in windows 10

I recently had computer problems and a new install of Windows 10 was put on my Inspiron 15, 3000 series. Since bringing it home and installing HP software on it my HP Officejet 6500 E709A will not print. Using the HP solutions center it shows my printer
    is installed properly and will even print out a test page, but when I try to print - nothing and nothing show up in the que. Suggestions?

wasfuz, Aug 28, 2019
  4. My Office jet 6500 E709a printer works with my HP computer. I now wish it to share with my...

HP Offfice Jet 6500 A printer is not working on Windows 10

Hi,

The HP Office Jet 6500A All-in One was installed on this computer until I upgraded to Windows 10. The printer had been deleted as I needed a new print head. I opted for a HP 1010 printer.

I decided to reinstall the 6500A after upgrading and it would not install saying no compatible drivers.

I went to HP and D/Led something for the 6500 and it installed but the only thing that works is the scanner and it will not xfer pictures to one of my HD's on a DM061 by Dell. It only has 4 gig of ram. This puter is a 2007 computer and is faster than the
    XPS 8700 I also have and ordered a HP 5740 for it. I can xfer files from one to the other.

Any suggestions you have will be appreciated.

thx

ken volz

KennethVolz, Aug 28, 2019
Thema:

My Office jet 6500 E709a printer works with my HP computer. I now wish it to share with my...

1. My Office jet 6500 E709a printer works with my HP computer. I now wish it to share with my... - Similar Threads - Office jet 6500

2. copy a document from my printer HP Office Jet 6970 to my computer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    copy a document from my printer HP Office Jet 6970 to my computer.: I want to copy a paper document from my printer to my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/copy-a-document-from-my-printer-hp-office-jet-6970/c36ee607-a49e-4fd1-9844-5bc3f668d4f5
  3. copy a document from my printer HP Office Jet 6970 to my computer.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    copy a document from my printer HP Office Jet 6970 to my computer.: I want to copy a paper document from my printer to my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/copy-a-document-from-my-printer-hp-office-jet-6970/c36ee607-a49e-4fd1-9844-5bc3f668d4f5
  4. HP Office Jet Printer 3830

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP Office Jet Printer 3830: Printer not talking to network. what to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-office-jet-printer-3830/1a43a565-f736-445d-82ca-9c47739bbf48
  5. Printer will not work HP office Jet 3830

Printer will not work HP office Jet 3830: The printer will not print from Word or email/attachments. But it will print from my mobile device. I received a message saying the active directory domain service is unavailable, I googled this and followed the directions. Still, I have had no success I blame this all on...
  6. HP printer #Office Jet 3830

HP printer #Office Jet 3830: My HP 3830 stopped working. I have windows 10. I'm getting a message that the "drivers" are not installed. I have no idea what that means. Can anyone tell me what I need to do? Thanks....
  7. how to install hp office jet 4650 printer on my lap top

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    how to install hp office jet 4650 printer on my lap top: i got taken by a scammer on fake support and he screwed up my lap top so so bad and I get NO help from Google I guess I have to take it to a technican at Staples Plus how do I install my printer,...any chance I can talk to a real person 724.351-0461...
  8. HP 6500 office jet print que problems

HP 6500 office jet print que problems: I am having trouble printing from my HP 6500 office Jet, I can print 1 job and then everything after that is stuck in the print queue behind the job that has just printed. I am unable to clear the previous job out of the que, the only way I can clear the queue is by going...
  9. My HP Office Jet 6954 will not print

in Windows 10 Customization
    My HP Office Jet 6954 will not print: My HP Office Jet 6954 will not print . I keep getting a message that it is out of paper, which it is not. I have tried several times to restart my job, but I still cannot. I keep getting told that I am out of paper. How do I reset my printer?...
  10. HP Office jet 3831 printer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    HP Office jet 3831 printer: hi, my HP Office jet printer seems to have stopped working and just remains pending, this is on windows 10 thanks in advance https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-office-jet-3831-printer/093eea4a-cb44-4b19-bb06-178237e25da3

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 6500a problems windows 10