Windows 10: My old account was hacked.

Discus and support My old account was hacked. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I tried to recover it. No Good. They have my onedrive documents, basically locked me out of my account. I have their email. Can and how do I disable... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by BudWatkins, Feb 2, 2019.

1. My old account was hacked.

I tried to recover it. No Good. They have my onedrive documents, basically locked me out of my account. I have their email. Can and how do I disable that account?

:)

BudWatkins, Feb 2, 2019
  2. PP Mguire Win User

77000 Steam accounts hacked every month

Ironically I've had the same crappy password since I made my Steam when HL2 came out and never been hacked, but I've had my Origin account jacked twice with a much more complicated password. 2 step on Origin fixed this problem, but just thought it was kind of funny. I went with 2 step on Steam to be safe too.

PP Mguire, Feb 2, 2019
  3. Steam Account Hacked

Again...

I sent a ticket I just hope they resolve it soon cause I really want to play Portal 2.

And I don't want him getting me banned.

But the scary thing is they hacked my Email account too!

I've changed the password but is that enough?

I scanned my Computer using malware and it got rid of 9 Nasty objects! Its been months since I did a scan and now I'm thinking this is how they got me.

Is a password change and malware scan removal enough to secure me? I made the password much harder than before.

Thinking about doing a reformat as well. Suggestions? Should I leave the hacked email account and make a new one?

AphexDreamer, Feb 2, 2019
  4. Vesao Win User

My old account was hacked.

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Feb 2, 2019
Thema:

My old account was hacked.

1. My old account was hacked. - Similar Threads - old account was

2. My Account is hacked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Account is hacked: This account was automatically deleted today and my games on the x box were gone. I opened this account back and unfortunately, none of my games are there. Please review this account. If there is any information that needs to be verified, I will verify it. Please help me....
  3. My Account is hacked

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Account is hacked: This account was automatically deleted today and my games on the x box were gone. I opened this account back and unfortunately, none of my games are there. Please review this account. If there is any information that needs to be verified, I will verify it. Please help me....
  4. My old Microsoft account has been hacked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My old Microsoft account has been hacked: I'm writing this on a separate account, with a different email. My old account has been hacked and I don't know how to reclaim it. However, if I go to the recover username section, I can still see part of the new email address it has been changed to...
  5. My old Microsoft account has been hacked

My old Microsoft account has been hacked: I'm writing this on a separate account, with a different email. My old account has been hacked and I don't know how to reclaim it. However, if I go to the recover username section, I can still see part of the new email address it has been changed to...
  6. Old Microsoft account hacked by rambler.ru

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Old Microsoft account hacked by rambler.ru: My previous Microsoft account has been hacked by someone with the rambler.ru domain. I was able to log back into it using their changed email address *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and the old password that they did not change. Unfortunately I don't have access...
  7. Old Microsoft account hacked by rambler.ru

Old Microsoft account hacked by rambler.ru: My previous Microsoft account has been hacked by someone with the rambler.ru domain. I was able to log back into it using their changed email address *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and the old password that they did not change. Unfortunately I don't have access...
  8. My hacked account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My hacked account: I recently was hacked and the useless microsoft support cant give it back. the hackers have changed the email twice since it was hacked one to rirqpx5c267tn5jh@ rambler.ru and then to rnjsxogus1009 @outlook.com. My accounts security details have stayed the same since i made...
  9. My hacked account

My hacked account: I recently was hacked and the useless microsoft support cant give it back. the hackers have changed the email twice since it was hacked one to rirqpx5c267tn5jh@ rambler.ru and then to rnjsxogus1009 @outlook.com. My accounts security details have stayed the same since i made...
  10. My Account Was Hacked

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My Account Was Hacked: Microsoft Please See This So Recently My Microsoft Account Was Hacked The Hacker Changed The Email And Password I Have A Screen Shot Of Microsoft Telling Me My Email Address Was Deleted From The Account Then When I Went To Reset The Password To My Pc To Make Sure No One...