Windows 10: My old computer is a windows XP, new is a windows 10. How to transfer files using a cable...

Discus and support My old computer is a windows XP, new is a windows 10. How to transfer files using a cable... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My old computer is a windows XP, new is a windows 10. How to transfer files using a cable for connection? * Moved from XP... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by angelwings#8888, Dec 11, 2018.

1. My old computer is a windows XP, new is a windows 10. How to transfer files using a cable...

My old computer is a windows XP, new is a windows 10. How to transfer files using a cable for connection?

* Moved from XP

:)

angelwings#8888, Dec 11, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 12, 2018
  3. Cable to transfer files

Hey guys, my situation is that I want to transfer media files etc. from my old computer to my new computer, and I have looked into getting a external harddrive as a medium to transfer from old to new
    (since I was going to get one anyways).

Well on reading reviews, it is too damn expensive imo for something that is quite unreliable!

I'm looked around, and Im confused on what cable I need to connect both computers directly
    e.g can you do USB - USB, or do I need something else (I think I read about a null serial modem cable)
    What damn cable should I purchase?

Both computers are XP so I should be able to use the file transfer wizard but im stuck on the important bit *Stick Out Tongue My old computer is a windows XP, new is a windows 10. How to transfer files using a cable... :p

Thanx for any help in advance *Smile My old computer is a windows XP, new is a windows 10. How to transfer files using a cable... :)

Rizzy2DarQ, Dec 12, 2018
  4. My old computer is a windows XP, new is a windows 10. How to transfer files using a cable...

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 12, 2018
Thema:

My old computer is a windows XP, new is a windows 10. How to transfer files using a cable...

1. My old computer is a windows XP, new is a windows 10. How to transfer files using a cable... - Similar Threads - old computer transfer

2. transferring windows 10 from old to new computer

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    transferring windows 10 from old to new computer: Hi There, my old computer is packing it in, so i have got a new one. want to know if i can download windows 10 and use my product key to activeate in on the new computer or do i have to buy windows 10 again?...
  3. How to transfer Files from Old Hard Drive to new Windows 10 computer

in Windows 10 News
    How to transfer Files from Old Hard Drive to new Windows 10 computer: [ATTACH]Any newly purchased PC lets you zip through different tasks quickly and do other […] This article How to transfer Files from Old Hard Drive to new Windows 10 computer first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  4. Windows XP --> Windows 10 Free Upgrade--> Transfer to New Computer

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows XP --> Windows 10 Free Upgrade--> Transfer to New Computer: Hi everyone, Many moons ago,, I purchased Windows XP for a custom-built PC and took advantage of the free upgrade to 10. That PC is on its last legs, so is it possible to transfer the license to custom-built computer? I'm sorry if it's already answered somewhere. I did a...
  5. File transfer from old to new computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    File transfer from old to new computer: How do you easily transfer files from an old computer to new computer in Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-transfer-from-old-to-new-computer/d2deafdb-e993-4441-b34c-612ae5d2e329
  6. Transfer Files from old to new computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Transfer Files from old to new computer: How can I transfer files from my external hard drive to my new computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transfer-files-from-old-to-new-computer/d3888df2-0288-4252-89c8-13c74ec0d862"
  7. Windows 10 - how to transfer files from old computer to new computer.

Windows 10 - how to transfer files from old computer to new computer.: How do I transfer files from my old computer to my new computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-how-to-transfer-files-from-old-computer/c7df1c0d-01ef-4141-8035-00a78a885c9d"
  8. how to transfer files from old computer windows 10 to new computer windows 10

how to transfer files from old computer windows 10 to new computer windows 10: I need to transfer files from old computer windows 10 to new computer windows 10, what do I need to do to complete this successfully? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-transfer-files-from-old-computer-windows-10/f479793f-3d97-4b0b-aed4-adac71c682f9"
  9. Computer files programs transfer old to new

Computer files programs transfer old to new: What is the best way to install all files and programs from Windows 8 computer to new Windows 10 computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-files-programs-transfer-old-to-new/2d5411a1-bd7f-4c77-b96d-36828f2f3f5d"
  10. transfer files from old computer to new

transfer files from old computer to new: transfer files from old computer to new https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10/f49e2618-aa29-457b-b562-ff7d6117fbaa"