Windows 10: My Old computer to a Brand new computer

Discus and support My Old computer to a Brand new computer in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have been running a HP Pavilion P7-1410 with operating version Windows 8.1. 6.3 I went out and bought a New HP Pavilion Both are desktops TP01-0165z... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Paulb112, Nov 19, 2020.

1. Paulb112 Win User

My Old computer to a Brand new computer

I have been running a HP Pavilion P7-1410 with operating version Windows 8.1. 6.3

I went out and bought a New HP Pavilion Both are desktops TP01-0165z operating version Windows 10 version number not sure haven't even hooked it up yet completely brand new..

I also have Ashampoo Backup New Version 15.

Is there any suggestions on how I should set my new computer up ?

Thank You in Advance
    Paul

:)

Paulb112, Nov 19, 2020
  2. tater Win User

Need ideas for new computer

if this is an upgrade computer... then i wouldnt suggest buying new ones and wasting $200-$300 on new ones.., especially if all the old stuff works fine

tater, Nov 19, 2020
  3. Jomel Ber Win User
    Recently got a stop error on my brand new computer

Hi Kevin,

To isolate this concern, we suggest that you check first if your computer is up to date. You may follow these steps on how to check for updates:

• In the search box on the taskbar, enter Windows Update.
    • Select Windows Update.
    • On the Windows Update page, select Check for updates.

Update us on the result.

Thank you.

Jomel Ber, Nov 19, 2020
  4. Gil deG Win User

Windows Update 1709 hanging a brand new computer

Hi Mischa,

Since it is still brand new computer, we suggest that you return the computer to the store where you purchased it for them to check on it as it is still under warranty.

If you have any other concerns, please don't hesitate to post back here.

Gil deG, Nov 19, 2020
Thema:

1. My Old computer to a Brand new computer - Similar Threads - Old computer Brand

2. Bought a brand new computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bought a brand new computer: Well it seems the virus, replicator or whatever intruded my old computer, just took everything over. Couldn't delete suspicious stuff Had Advanced Security Pro installed a week after I got it. It kept making users & made a group policy. But nothing ever caught it! These...
  3. Bought a brand new computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bought a brand new computer: Well it seems the virus, replicator or whatever intruded my old computer, just took everything over. Couldn't delete suspicious stuff Had Advanced Security Pro installed a week after I got it. It kept making users & made a group policy. But nothing ever caught it! These...
  4. Bought a brand new computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. My brand new computer has managed to pick up the very same issues that my old computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My brand new computer has managed to pick up the very same issues that my old computer: How is it that my brand new desktop has managed to acquire the very same issues that my 4 yrs older notebook. It was rather cringe-worthy error -2147219195, I believed that I had corrected that. The real scare was that I thought I had corrected the issue of the left clicker...
  6. Brand new computer crashing.

Brand new computer crashing.: Bought a brand new gaming desktop today for $1600, haven't even had it a total of 12 hours and it crashes randomly, doesn't even blue screen, It just black screens then reboots itself in about 5 seconds, not entirely sure what to do....
  7. Backup Old Computer to Brand New One.

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Backup Old Computer to Brand New One.: HP Slimline Desktop 410-010 (Energy Star.) Operating System was Windows Home 10 v. 1809 It was fully loaded with Software. Windows 10 1809 64 I had a spare computer which I'm using now. hp pavilion Desk Top P7-1410, its working pretty well. Operating system is Windows 8.1...
  8. Brand new computer crashing

Brand new computer crashing: ALLEGIANCE CALLISTO Desktop Computer Gaming PC · Processor: E5-1620 i7-3820 @ 4.2GHz · Graphics: RX 570 4GB - VR Ready · Memory: 32GB RAM · SSD: 480GB · Operating System: Windows 10 Professional 64-bit Just got this computer...
  9. Issues with Brand-New Computer

Issues with Brand-New Computer: Hi all, I recently purchased a new PowerSpec G433 Gaming Desktop and am experiencing major issues with regards to video and audio freezing constantly when playing games, but never when just browsing online or doing work. Of the two games that I’ve tried on it (Minecraft,...
  10. Brand new computer Brand New Updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Brand new computer Brand New Updates: computer was bought friday by my wife it worked AWESOME!!! did some form of update sunday night while we were sleeping computer has not worked right since it randomly crashes with a new reason each time and this happened after a microsoft update and even the store the...