Windows 10: My old computer wont start

Discus and support My old computer wont start in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Bambuinulos [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/foqncc/my_old_computer_wont_start/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Bambuinulos, Mar 25, 2020.

1. My old computer wont start

/u/Bambuinulos, Mar 25, 2020

2. Need old Windows Start menu

Hi,

I realize that you need the old Windows start menu. I will try to help you with this issue.

You can click the hash icon located above the 3D Builder icon to check if that helps.

Suggest you to follow these steps to check if that helps:

• Press Windows key + I to get the Settings screen.

• Click on Personalization and click Start.

• Enable the feature for “use start full screen”.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, May 25, 2020
  3. keakar Win User
    Computer wont start :'(

take everything but the cpu off of the motherboard and start like a new build following my guide, when you get to the step that isnt working look at it for your problem.

yes it sounds too simple but often you need to go back to basics to find things.

Guide to computer assembly and troubleshooting: Step by Step Troubleshooting Guide

keakar, May 25, 2020
  4. Kreij Win User

My old computer wont start

Old HP computer...Will Vista install/run?

If it's not your own business here is my suggestion.

1) Tell him it's not viable and charge him $200
    2) Move up here to WI
    3) Start a business with me doing network installations
    4) We make enough money to take vacations to the Caribbean when we want.
    5) We send the people with computer problems to Geek Squad and still charge them for our "assessment" time.
    6) We have regular Board of Director meeting that involve copious amounts of beer and Prime Rib.
    7) Repeat steps 4 through 6 until we only have to do steps 4 and 6

Sound good? *Wink My old computer wont start ;)

Kreij, May 25, 2020
Thema:

My old computer wont start

1. My old computer wont start - Similar Threads - old computer wont

2. Why wont roblox start on my computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why wont roblox start on my computer?: I have a windows 11 ASUS computer. I have been trying to access roblox for 3 months now. I have tried everything i can to make it work but nothing has. I have uninstalled and reinstalled roblox about 8 times now. I have called ASUS customer support and that didn’t work...
  3. Why wont roblox start on my computer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why wont roblox start on my computer?: I have a windows 11 ASUS computer. I have been trying to access roblox for 3 months now. I have tried everything i can to make it work but nothing has. I have uninstalled and reinstalled roblox about 8 times now. I have called ASUS customer support and that didn’t work...
  4. my computer wont start

my computer wont start: I was factory resetting my windows 10 lenovo intel core i3 when i had load shedding and then when my computer turned on again i was boot looping then under the spinning dots it said welcome but it showed a page of a brief second that said 64% downloaded and now i don't know...
  5. my computer wont start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my computer wont start: I was factory resetting my windows 10 lenovo intel core i3 when i had load shedding and then when my computer turned on again i was boot looping then under the spinning dots it said welcome but it showed a page of a brief second that said 64% downloaded and now i don't know...
  6. my computer wont start

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. computer wont start - CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    computer wont start - CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED: when starting, computer fails to start and says CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED, i have tried:restartreset the pcstartup repairuninstall updatessystem resetis there anything else i can try, while not deleting personal files?...
  8. computer wont start - CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED

computer wont start - CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED: when starting, computer fails to start and says CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED, i have tried:restartreset the pcstartup repairuninstall updatessystem resetis there anything else i can try, while not deleting personal files?...
  9. My computer wont start up!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My computer wont start up!: Hello! So I have had a computer for about over 5 years and I have messed it really good. I had some viruses which then lead to some internet problems and I had to disconnect it from the internet. I am trying to fix it but I keep getting in this loop where i cant boot it up...
  10. computer wont start

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    computer wont start: I can only turn computer on in safe mode https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-wont-start/28cc696b-3ab7-4380-b72a-304209b922c4