Windows 10: My old headset sounded different to my new one, and im not sure why. Its a better quality...

Discus and support My old headset sounded different to my new one, and im not sure why. Its a better quality... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My old headset sounded different to my new one, and im not sure why. Its a better quality headset but i know its not the headphones itself. Just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by EndlessBart, Dec 26, 2019.

1. My old headset sounded different to my new one, and im not sure why. Its a better quality...

My old headset sounded different to my new one, and im not sure why. Its a better quality headset but i know its not the headphones itself.
    Just looking to get help, because this is starting to affect my gameplay and audio in general, everythings sounds more muffled and lower quality.

:)

EndlessBart, Dec 26, 2019
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue My old headset sounded different to my new one, and im not sure why. Its a better quality... :p

cadaveca, Dec 26, 2019
  3. bad sound quality on bluetooth headset for windows 10

hi im having issues with several bluetooth headsets in regards to sound quality.

i cant seem to find a fix for poor sound quality when using any bluetooth headsets. it seems to be related to the handsfree telephony setting in the divices under the services tab. i used the same headset
    with no issues on my old computer sound was great but with the new computer running windows 10 i have the issue. also seems to have something to do with the stereo sound vs handsfree sound in playback devices. if i uncheck the handsfree telephony tab in services
    i get stereo sound but lose mic on the headset. i have searched all over the web and found many users having the same issue but cant seem to find a fix anywhere.

please help...

kevan_1977, Dec 26, 2019
  4. Solaris17 Win User

My old headset sounded different to my new one, and im not sure why. Its a better quality...

Good surround sound headset

I appreciate it I was more looking to see if anyone knows something that can fit my bill in that budget. Trust me I know all about the $300 range and even considered audio technica m50x with a condenser mic *Stick Out Tongue My old headset sounded different to my new one, and im not sure why. Its a better quality... :p

Solaris17, Dec 26, 2019
Thema:

My old headset sounded different to my new one, and im not sure why. Its a better quality...

1. My old headset sounded different to my new one, and im not sure why. Its a better quality... - Similar Threads - old headset sounded

2. MY NEW HEADSET SOUNDS BAD ON MY PC AND THEN ON MY PHONE SOUNDS GOOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MY NEW HEADSET SOUNDS BAD ON MY PC AND THEN ON MY PHONE SOUNDS GOOD: Today i just bought a headset and i just tried to connect it to my pc on the 3.5mm port, and instantly i tried to talk and it sounds like i'm underwater into a bottle and i heard myself too low, and i just tried to put that headset on my phone, i just plugged in, and its...
  3. MY NEW HEADSET SOUNDS BAD ON MY PC AND THEN ON MY PHONE SOUNDS GOOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MY NEW HEADSET SOUNDS BAD ON MY PC AND THEN ON MY PHONE SOUNDS GOOD: Today i just bought a headset and i just tried to connect it to my pc on the 3.5mm port, and instantly i tried to talk and it sounds like i'm underwater into a bottle and i heard myself too low, and i just tried to put that headset on my phone, i just plugged in, and its...
  4. Im not sure if there's ransomware on my mums laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Im not sure if there's ransomware on my mums laptop.: We cant even log in, it comes up with a box asking for a pin or code. Any ideas how to bypass and delete? I cant access it at all to give any further info and I know my mum wouldnt have the answerscheers...
  5. Im not sure if there's ransomware on my mums laptop.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Im not sure if there's ransomware on my mums laptop.: We cant even log in, it comes up with a box asking for a pin or code. Any ideas how to bypass and delete? I cant access it at all to give any further info and I know my mum wouldnt have the answerscheers...
  6. Im not sure if there's ransomware on my mums laptop.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. Why does microphone quality sound better when listening from Speakers Properties?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why does microphone quality sound better when listening from Speakers Properties?: I don't really know how to describe it, but basically the microphone sounds way better when listening from the Speakers Properties in the sound settings. When I go in the Microphone Properties and tick "Listen to this device" it sounds bad All apps that I use like Discord...
  8. crapy bluetooth headset sound quality

in Windows 10 Customization
    crapy bluetooth headset sound quality: so the issue is whenever i buy bt headphones off eBay the sound quality on windows devices sucks its fine on my phone but on any pc it sucks i used to have a fix for this and was that i would go into device manager and select the headphones and uncheck the box that said...
  9. Headset Mic sounding different..

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Headset Mic sounding different..: So i have a hyperx cloud alpha. when i'm on xbox it sounds way better than it does it pc. when i'm on my computer i have a dual adapter to plug it into the mic and headphones option. but it doesn't work, so i put it in the headphones and the mic sounds bad. any fixes to get...
  10. Sound Quality on Sony WH-1000MX2 Headset

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound Quality on Sony WH-1000MX2 Headset: Hi, I have been attempting to connect my bluetooth headset (Sony WH-1000MX2) to my laptop (lenovo ideapad 700-15isk, windows 10) for the past few hours now. It would seem that when connected there are 2 bluetooth profiles create, one stereo and one Hands-Free. On the...