Windows 10: My old microsoft live account password

Discus and support My old microsoft live account password in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; During the starting of my pc, it says your password is wrong when i entered my password,which i do remember. So, I tried to repair using startup repair... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by EKANTHAMRUTH, Jun 14, 2020.

1. My old microsoft live account password

During the starting of my pc, it says your password is wrong when i entered my password,which i do remember. So, I tried to repair using startup repair , command prompt, system image recovery then it asks for my account password. I forgot my microsoft live account password so i reseted my password . But when i try to enter the password which i changed to doesn't work. I even tried my local account and system user pin but noting is working. It keeps on saying incorrect password. As my pc is not able to connect to wifi during user login ,it seems my new password is not updated in computer. So , now i want to know my previous password or any other solution possible for my problem.

:)

EKANTHAMRUTH, Jun 14, 2020
  2. sam02 Win User

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Jun 14, 2020
  3. Vario Win User
    Lost password on an Old Account, any way to merge accounts?

1) I hope I haven't broken the rules
    2) I created a new account because I couldn't remember the password to the old one
    3) Not sure. I like the 2005 reg date in a vanity sense and I was doing some lookup stuff with that account to trouble shoot my friend's pc (friend bought my old opteron / 7800GT rig) back in 2009.

Okay its probably hopeless then. *Frown My old microsoft live account password :(.

Vario, Jun 14, 2020
  4. Yaqub K Win User

My old microsoft live account password

Local Account password changed to Online Account Password

Hi,

I suggest you to follow the steps on how to switch from Microsoft account to Local account:

• Click on search in taskbar and type account.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Now, under Your account, click on Sign in with Local account instead.
    • Enter your Microsoft account password for confirmation and then follow the screen instruction.
    • Enter User name credentials for your the Local account and click OK.
    • Now, login to Local account.
    Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Jun 14, 2020
Thema:

My old microsoft live account password

1. My old microsoft live account password - Similar Threads - old microsoft live

2. I want to know my old password in my Microsoft account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to know my old password in my Microsoft account?: I have changed my microsoft password already, but I need my old password to get access to blue screen loop problem please...Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-know-my-old-password-in-my-microsoft/d6d43589-394b-4094-9319-5e384840eae5
  3. I want to know my old password in my Microsoft account?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I want to know my old password in my Microsoft account?: I have changed my microsoft password already, but I need my old password to get access to blue screen loop problem please...Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-know-my-old-password-in-my-microsoft/d6d43589-394b-4094-9319-5e384840eae5
  4. I want to know my old password in my Microsoft account?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Can I get my old password for my Microsoft account?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can I get my old password for my Microsoft account?: Hi all.I was using my Windows 10 laptop like I usually would, and I found it was being a glitchy mess. I restarted it, and then I was greeted with the Dell message that my laptop couldn’t start. I had some repair options, and I managed to get through the Bitlocker portion,...
  6. Can't Remember Live Account Password; Microsoft Unresponsive to Support Requests

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't Remember Live Account Password; Microsoft Unresponsive to Support Requests: I can't remember my PW. I have filled out the form where you put the subject lines of recent emails, the last 4 digits of the CC associated with the account, etc. and I never get a response. I have tried live chat. I sat in the queue for 3 hours. No response. I have posted in...
  7. Old Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Old Microsoft account: I am facing trouble while logging to Microsoft account. I am using my correct credentials. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/old-microsoft-account/2b4e983d-40ff-438a-81f8-2a4ca9a896b6
  8. Can't remeber my old laptops password or details to the microsoft account that was linked...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't remeber my old laptops password or details to the microsoft account that was linked...: I have a older (2014/2015ish) HP laptop. A few years ago the display broke and I ended up getting a desktop. Today I finally decided to get my files off that pc by connecting it to my monitor via hdmi. Unfortunately I do not remember my password and the only info I remeber of...
  9. Cannot Change Microsoft Account Password to Old Password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Cannot Change Microsoft Account Password to Old Password: I accidentally changed my Microsoft account password when I changed my lock screen password on the computer. I did not know that the password used to unlock the computer lock screen was the password used on the Microsoft account. Even though I have no intention of changing my...
  10. old microsoft account still asking for password

in Windows 10 Customization
    old microsoft account still asking for password: I switched to a new Microsoft account over a year ago. I switched Outlook, Office, Skype, and of course the main Microsoft account. All seem to be using the new account and they all list the new account email. However, I daily get a popup stating there is a problem with the...