Windows 10: My old windows10 got Corrupted and I could not save data from that window. Can I retrieve...

Discus and support My old windows10 got Corrupted and I could not save data from that window. Can I retrieve... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My old windows10 got Corrupted and I could not save data from that window. Can I retrieve my data from old window??... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by SuchanaBisoyi, Jan 21, 2021.

1. My old windows10 got Corrupted and I could not save data from that window. Can I retrieve...

My old windows10 got Corrupted and I could not save data from that window. Can I retrieve my data from old window??

:)

SuchanaBisoyi, Jan 21, 2021
  2. MoonDust Win User

How does GPU-Z retrieve thermal sensor data ?

Hi,

I'm developping my own CPU/GPU/RAM monitoring app and I was wondering how does the GPU-Z engine to retrieve thermal sensor data ? *Confused My old windows10 got Corrupted and I could not save data from that window. Can I retrieve... :confused:

I mean, I know NVIDIA provides functions to retrieve temperatures and that old ATI cards had some chips like LM63 to retrieve thermal information.

Unfortunately I'm working on my ATI Radeon 4850 and it seems to have no more LM63 or simillar chip on the card (I listed all the chips *Stick Out Tongue My old windows10 got Corrupted and I could not save data from that window. Can I retrieve... :p).

So I'm "*Bang Head :banghead:". I searched a lot but I didn't found any information about that.

Where can I find the thermal sensor data on recent ATI Radeon cards : ATI SDK, DIRECTX SDK, BIOS, SMBUS, ACPI, something else ??

Hope someone knows ! *Smile My old windows10 got Corrupted and I could not save data from that window. Can I retrieve... :)

MoonDust, Jan 21, 2021
  3. Program data files not saving

Hi,

Thank you for getting back with a reply.

This issue may happen due to system file corruption. I suggest you to run System file checker. System File checker (SFC) scan is done to check if there are any corrupted system files that could be causing this issue. Kindly follow
    the below given steps:

• Press Windows key + X, select
      Command prompt (Admin)
      to bring up elevated Command prompt.
    • In Command prompt type sfc/scannow and press enter.
    • Restart the computer.
    If no corrupted system files were found in the previous state, then I suggest you to try the following steps:

• Open command prompt by pressing Windows key + X and selecting “Command prompt admin”.
    • In command prompt, type the following commands and press Enter after each command:
    DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

• Close the command prompt and restart the PC and check if it works.

Keep us posted on Windows related queries and we will be happy to assist you further.

Nachappa C K, Jan 21, 2021
  4. My old windows10 got Corrupted and I could not save data from that window. Can I retrieve...

Program data files not saving

I've just executed all of the above commands. No issues were detected with the scannow. None of the above steps have resolved my problem. Very perplexing what is causing the problem on the laptop but not on the desktop pc.

JeffHeppner, Jan 21, 2021
Thema:

My old windows10 got Corrupted and I could not save data from that window. Can I retrieve...

1. My old windows10 got Corrupted and I could not save data from that window. Can I retrieve... - Similar Threads - old windows10 got

2. Can data from old IDE drives be read and retrieved in windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can data from old IDE drives be read and retrieved in windows 11?: I am attempting to read my old IDE drives in windows 11 using a Fideco USB 3.0 to IDE/SATA converter cable. Nothing is showing in disk management that detects it, other than a delayed sound notification that a USB device was connected. Is this a controller issue with windows...
  3. Can data from old IDE drives be read and retrieved in windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can data from old IDE drives be read and retrieved in windows 11?: I am attempting to read my old IDE drives in windows 11 using a Fideco USB 3.0 to IDE/SATA converter cable. Nothing is showing in disk management that detects it, other than a delayed sound notification that a USB device was connected. Is this a controller issue with windows...
  4. How can I retrieve lost data within a saved file?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I retrieve lost data within a saved file?: Microsoft 365: One of my notepad files are missing tons of text. I saved the file earlier today and when I went to open it again it would only show data text from the first day of creation five months ago and the date when it was last modified is also the day it was created....
  5. How can I retrieve lost data within a saved file?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I retrieve lost data within a saved file?: Microsoft 365: One of my notepad files are missing tons of text. I saved the file earlier today and when I went to open it again it would only show data text from the first day of creation five months ago and the date when it was last modified is also the day it was created....
  6. Can I save files from my old, broken computer?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can I save files from my old, broken computer?: Hi! Thank you for clicking on this post if you did. I have a lot of questions but I'm not very well educated on how to apply the answers, so I deeply apologize for anything I get wrong here or if I'm unclear in this post.So, my old laptop of roughly 3 years 2020/2021 - 2023...
  7. Can I save files from my old, broken computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I save files from my old, broken computer?: Hi! Thank you for clicking on this post if you did. I have a lot of questions but I'm not very well educated on how to apply the answers, so I deeply apologize for anything I get wrong here or if I'm unclear in this post.So, my old laptop of roughly 3 years 2020/2021 - 2023...
  8. Can I retrieve the file saved in these situations?

in Windows 10 Support
    Can I retrieve the file saved in these situations?: Q1 If I insert my thumb drive and I download a file directly to my thumb drive save into my thumb drive (save as and selected removable thumb drive) and remove my thumb drive, is the file completely remove from my pc? Can I still retrieve the file? Q2 If I download a file...
  9. How can I retrieve OneDrive info from old Desktop?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I retrieve OneDrive info from old Desktop?: Hello, I had to change computers as my 3mo old Spectre was acting up. I didn't realize my OneDrive folder information that was on old computer didn't transfer over to this new computer. Why is that if this is a cloud? Please advise on how to access the old folder info....
  10. Can I retrieve data from old computer Hard Drive?

in Windows 10 Support
    Can I retrieve data from old computer Hard Drive?: My older laptop can not start therefore I thought by using News laptop with Windows 10 if, I can retrieve data from older Hard Drive? Before doing that I want to ask: 1. Is it safe to retrieve data from old computer Hard Drive? 2. To use older Hard Drive I got to buy Hard...