Windows 10: My Olympus om-d e-m10 iii won’t open raw files on my new computer in windows 10

Discus and support My Olympus om-d e-m10 iii won’t open raw files on my new computer in windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My olympus om-d e-m10iii wont open raw files on my new computer in windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MauriceLeggett, Sep 14, 2019.

1. My Olympus om-d e-m10 iii won’t open raw files on my new computer in windows 10

My olympus om-d e-m10iii wont open raw files on my new computer in windows 10

:)

MauriceLeggett, Sep 14, 2019

2. app for Lumia 550 to connect my Olympus om-d e-m10 mark ii (move picture / remote controll)

I am looking for an app for Lumia 550 to connect my Olympus om-d e-m10 mark ii (I have seen my request only for Android/Apple)

Is it available?

Thanks

carlaramolfo, Sep 14, 2019
  3. Thonord Win User
    Possible error with rendering Olympus RAW files.

The File Explorer fails to render some Olympus RAW (.ORF) image files.

Oly has at least two versions of their .ORF RAW files.

File Explorer only recognizes the "old" version. E-300 - E-500 cameras.
    From E-30 there is a second version (compressed). This second version is not rendered as an image in File Explorer, however it is rendered as an image in the Photos App. The "old" version is also rendered in Photos.

I'm guessing, but you may be using two different versions of the Oly RAW image Codec. Only the latest supports both RAW formats.

Or, perhaps the "Microsoft Camera codec pack" needs updating.

I'll be happy to provide samples of the two different .ORF Raw files - if required.

Tom

Thonord, Sep 14, 2019
  4. JazzPhoto Win User

My Olympus om-d e-m10 iii won’t open raw files on my new computer in windows 10

Cannot open ORF RAW files (Olympus Camera)

Can anybody help with regard to opening RAW files with the suffix .ORF as generated by Olympus cameras? I am using the software called Camera Bag from NeverCenter and when I try to open my files the software fails because my version of Windows 10 does not
    support the ORF format. Do I need to download a specific codec or other type of driver to enable this?

Many thanks.

JazzPhoto, Sep 14, 2019
Thema:

My Olympus om-d e-m10 iii won’t open raw files on my new computer in windows 10

1. My Olympus om-d e-m10 iii won’t open raw files on my new computer in windows 10 - Similar Threads - Olympus m10 iii

2. My drive D and E are gone!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My drive D and E are gone!: After upgrading my ram and adding SSD, my drive E and drive D were gone. But a new partition came up with this name: reversed file. It has 237 mb used space but showing nothing even when my hidden file is on in view. In the past after connecting a USB ,this reversed file part...
  3. My drive D and E are gone!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My drive D and E are gone!: After upgrading my ram and adding SSD, my drive E and drive D were gone. But a new partition came up with this name: reversed file. It has 237 mb used space but showing nothing even when my hidden file is on in view. In the past after connecting a USB ,this reversed file part...
  4. Setpoint will not open on my new Windows 10 computer.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Setpoint will not open on my new Windows 10 computer.: It was working on my old Windows 10 computer and I used PCMover to transfer everything from the old to the new. The SetPoint folder transferred ok, but nothing happens when I click on SetPoint. I do not see SetPoint options on my keyboard section in Control Panel in my new...
  5. Olympus OMD E-M1 Mk3 .ORF support

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Olympus OMD E-M1 Mk3 .ORF support: I cannot view my raw files from my camera in the file explorer is there anything I can do or any program I can download to give me file explorer support? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/olympus-omd-e-m1-mk3-orf-support/fce959ca-a0e8-4a4c-bd65-b91e4777b00e
  6. My partitions E and D disappeared!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My partitions E and D disappeared!: hi guys yesterday I was looking at my files and noticed that partition E and D were gone. I thought they didn't load properly so I just restarted my laptop. Still nothing. I checked the disk management and nothing they were not even hidden or unlocated. [ATTACH] I have...
  7. How to open and view RAW files on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to open and view RAW files on Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]The RAW image file format contains a minimal amount of processed data from the camera hardware and hence brings in high quality and more detailed images. This is the reason RAW image files are usually very high in size. If [...] This post How to open and...
  8. installing itunes om my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    installing itunes om my computer: how do i install itunes on my computer its saying my device is not links to my microsoft account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installing-itunes-om-my-computer/f88dbcbd-23bc-4893-85dc-5ae734aec290
  9. Viewing Olympus Raw photo files

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Viewing Olympus Raw photo files: I am running windows 10 home, version 1803 and can't view my raw photos in Photo. I have tried to download the the codec but one doesn't appear to exist for W10. I want to be able to open my raw photos without going to my olympus view. How can this be done. This has been...
  10. Possible error with rendering Olympus RAW files.

in Windows 10 Support
    Possible error with rendering Olympus RAW files.: The File Explorer fails to render some Olympus RAW (.ORF) image files. Oly has at least two versions of their .ORF RAW files. File Explorer only recognizes the "old" version. E-300 - E-500 cameras. From E-30 there is a second version (compressed). This second version...