Windows 10: my on screen keyboard is showing only the first line, how can I get the whole keyboard back?

Discus and support my on screen keyboard is showing only the first line, how can I get the whole keyboard back? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; my on screen keyboard is showing only the first line, how can I get the whole keyboard back?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Judy Neese, Dec 3, 2023.

1. my on screen keyboard is showing only the first line, how can I get the whole keyboard back?

my on screen keyboard is showing only the first line, how can I get the whole keyboard back?

:)

Judy Neese, Dec 3, 2023
  2. John Fer Win User

On screen Keyboard

Hi,

To quickly access the On-screen Keyboard (OSK) without going to Settings, follow the steps below:

• Right-click on the taskbar.
    • Make sure that the "Show touch keyboard button" is enabled.
    • Touch keyboard icon will appear on the notification area.
    • Click on it to launch the On-Screen Keyboard.

Let us know if this works for you.

John Fer, Dec 3, 2023
  3. John Vil Win User
    want to use manual keyboard----not on screen keyboard

Hi,

The On-Screen Keyboard is an application which provides a visual keyboard on your screen that can be used in place of a physical keyboard. To better assist you and provide you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps, kindly answer the questions below:

• Is your physical keyboard not functioning?
    • Have you tried turning off the On-Screen Keyboard?

To turn off the On-Screen Keyboard, kindly follow the steps below:

• Click on Start.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Select Ease of Access.
    • On the left panel, click on Keyboard.
    • Under On-Screen Keyboard, make sure it is set to Off.

We'll be waiting for your response.

John Vil, Dec 3, 2023
  4. my on screen keyboard is showing only the first line, how can I get the whole keyboard back?

On-screen keyboard

Hi Chris, my name is Max and I'm an independent advisor.

I suggest that you run the automatic troubleshooter to diagnose and fix issues that you can encounter with your On-Screen Keyboard. Do the following steps, please:

Start menu -choose Settings (the gear icon)

Select Update & Security, and then select Troubleshoot.

Find Keyboard on the list.

Click on it, and click the ‘Run the troubleshooter’ button.

NighthawkX, Dec 3, 2023
Thema:

my on screen keyboard is showing only the first line, how can I get the whole keyboard back?

1. my on screen keyboard is showing only the first line, how can I get the whole keyboard back? - Similar Threads - screen keyboard showing

2. Laptop Keyboard And On Screen Keyboard is not working, how can i type my password?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop Keyboard And On Screen Keyboard is not working, how can i type my password?: Im stuck on the lockscreen on my laptop and im trying to type the password but my laptop keyboard is not working and also my on screen keyboard, i was about to factory reset it by using Shift + Power> Restart but i didnt enter the Safe Mode, i can type numbers...
  3. my on screen keyboard is showing only the first line, how can I get the whole keyboard back?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my on screen keyboard is showing only the first line, how can I get the whole keyboard back?: my on screen keyboard is showing only the first line, how can I get the whole keyboard back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-on-screen-keyboard-is-showing-only-the-first/96927bc6-251e-451a-a392-b5fba0ec42f2
  4. my on screen keyboard is showing only the first line, how can I get the whole keyboard back?

in Windows 10 Customization
    my on screen keyboard is showing only the first line, how can I get the whole keyboard back?: my on screen keyboard is showing only the first line, how can I get the whole keyboard back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-on-screen-keyboard-is-showing-only-the-first/96927bc6-251e-451a-a392-b5fba0ec42f2
  5. Microsoft keyboard pair first time only

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft keyboard pair first time only: Hi, I'm using a MS Bluetooth keyboard, but every time I disconnect and reconnect, windows asks me to pair the device. I remember that there was an option to pair device only the first time, but I cannot find it anymore after I updated the system to windows 11. Is the feature...
  6. Microsoft keyboard pair first time only

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft keyboard pair first time only: Hi, I'm using a MS Bluetooth keyboard, but every time I disconnect and reconnect, windows asks me to pair the device. I remember that there was an option to pair device only the first time, but I cannot find it anymore after I updated the system to windows 11. Is the feature...
  7. How do I get my keyboard back?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do I get my keyboard back?: I looked at all the settings I could and there didn't seem to be anything. I finally hoped that turning the computer off would work. It did.What happened is that I was trying to think and I didn't release a key on the keyboard I was holding down. I heard a bell and saw a box...
  8. can I change the back light on my keyboard

in Windows 10 Customization
    can I change the back light on my keyboard: how to change keyboard back lighting to different color https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-change-the-back-light-on-my-keyboard/802c0c5d-5d75-4347-98f8-fc8744e1a905
  9. keyboard failure on mainly first line and punctuation

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    keyboard failure on mainly first line and punctuation: suddenly I cannot access the punctuation symbols on the top line of my Lenovo wireless keyboard, numbers are okay but nothing else is there a simple solution. I have windows 10, also various other symbols such as the question mark, arrows, plus sign etc.This happened...
  10. my mouse pointer is not showing and my keyboard is not woking i can only use the keyboard...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    my mouse pointer is not showing and my keyboard is not woking i can only use the keyboard...: use the keyboard on my touch https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/my-mouse-pointer-is-not-showing-and-my-keyboard-is/059bb1dd-20ac-4e49-ba92-160b48c32ac7