Windows 10: My one dive photos on my Android phone are showing the incorrect date and time, but the...

Discus and support My one dive photos on my Android phone are showing the incorrect date and time, but the... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have recently downloaded the one drive 100GB app for my Android phone however some photos have got the wrong date and time from my actual phone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Ismael Malik, Nov 22, 2018.

1. My one dive photos on my Android phone are showing the incorrect date and time, but the...

I have recently downloaded the one drive 100GB app for my Android phone however some photos have got the wrong date and time from my actual phone camera role. However when I check it on my PC it has the correct date and time . Can someone please help me on what to do.

:)

Ismael Malik, Nov 22, 2018
  2. Monica F. Win User

Locate phone - incorrect time

Hello Mikko5mu,

Thanks for your contribution in the forum of Microsoft Community.

You were saying that you have a Nokia Lumia 925 and you were trying to locate your phone at Windows phone.com and works fine, but the app shows incorrect time.

To check the date and time Go to Settings > Date+Time on your phone. If the option "Set automatically" is on, turn it off.

Tap on each of the options to set your current
    Time zone, Date, and Time. When you're done, tap the phone's back button.

Double check that the day, month, and year listed are all correct before proceeding.

You also need to check the date on the PC go to Control Panel , go to administrative tools
    Select
    Local Security Policy.

Regarding how to transfer calendar from Android phone to another phone, You need to get in contact with
    Android Support to see how to transfer calendar to another phone.

Kind Regards,

Mónica F.

Monica F., Nov 22, 2018
  3. Seeing incorrect photo dates in Photos app

Hi christopherfagan,

As a first step in investigating this further, I'd like to take a closer look at one of the files that this is happening to. Can you reply back with a screenshot of the file info? I've provided steps below for how to capture the information for us.

• Open File Explorer (Start > File Explorer)

• In the navigation bar, type “Libraries\Pictures” without the quotations.

My one dive photos on my Android phone are showing the incorrect date and time, but the... 16859234-7567-445a-9375-b3b6020791aa.png

• Search for the filename of one of the images that has the incorrect date.

• Right-click on the columns (Name, Date), and ensure that the Date, Date taken, and Date created columns are checked

My one dive photos on my Android phone are showing the incorrect date and time, but the... e54952b4-c313-4808-818c-aeba8f2a58fa.png

• Take a screenshot of the result with the Date, Date taken, and Date created columns visible. It should look like this:

My one dive photos on my Android phone are showing the incorrect date and time, but the... cf61bdb4-dbfb-45e3-be1e-882c06db94c9.png

• Also check the File Properties of the image

• Right-click the image and select Properties.

• Switch to the Details tab.

• Let us know the Date taken, Date created, and Date modified.

Adam A (Windows), Nov 22, 2018
  4. cricfancy Win User

My one dive photos on my Android phone are showing the incorrect date and time, but the...

Nokia Photos shows SMS messages with incorrect time

Hi kruf,

Complete details about your phone and pc please..... Original issue of Nokia photos shows sms messages with incorrect time is not occuring at my pc My one dive photos on my Android phone are showing the incorrect date and time, but the... :(

Nokia photos has got recent update 1.6.134

cricfancy, Nov 22, 2018
Thema:

My one dive photos on my Android phone are showing the incorrect date and time, but the...

1. My one dive photos on my Android phone are showing the incorrect date and time, but the... - Similar Threads - dive photos Android

2. My android phone is not showing up in my Microsoft Account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My android phone is not showing up in my Microsoft Account.: Hello,I visited this link https://account.microsoft.com/devices/android-ios?refd=account.microsoft.com and saw that I can add my phone.I clicked on Learn how to add a device and I selected "On Android Phone" from the dropdown menu. A text appeared: Download Microsoft Edge,...
  3. My android phone is not showing up in my Microsoft Account.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My android phone is not showing up in my Microsoft Account.: Hello,I visited this link https://account.microsoft.com/devices/android-ios?refd=account.microsoft.com and saw that I can add my phone.I clicked on Learn how to add a device and I selected "On Android Phone" from the dropdown menu. A text appeared: Download Microsoft Edge,...
  4. Photos app is importing iPhone photos with incorrect date and time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photos app is importing iPhone photos with incorrect date and time: I recently saw a message in the Photos app that MS was making some changes to the app. Today I launched the app and a message I had never seen before asked me if I wish to keep some data that was not being used or delete it. I clicked on 'keep it' and then tried to import...
  5. Photos app is importing iPhone photos with incorrect date and time

Photos app is importing iPhone photos with incorrect date and time: I recently saw a message in the Photos app that MS was making some changes to the app. Today I launched the app and a message I had never seen before asked me if I wish to keep some data that was not being used or delete it. I clicked on 'keep it' and then tried to import...
  6. Date & Time defaulting to incorrect time zone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Date & Time defaulting to incorrect time zone: My date & time always sets itself to pacific despite the fact that I have "set time zone automatically" disabled and am in the eastern time zone, although it was also doing this when I was in the central time zone. I cannot even turn on "set time automatically" because this...
  7. Date & Time defaulting to incorrect time zone

Date & Time defaulting to incorrect time zone: My date & time always sets itself to pacific despite the fact that I have "set time zone automatically" disabled and am in the eastern time zone, although it was also doing this when I was in the central time zone. I cannot even turn on "set time automatically" because this...
  8. Date & Time defaulting to incorrect time zone

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Incorrect clock time and date

Incorrect clock time and date: Morning, As from last week my windows clock and date at the bottom right remains incorrect. I switched to manual mode and entered the correct date and time. At the next startup the time was incorrect again. it lags by one day and a few hours I called my ISP thinking...
  10. Photos that I keep on One Drive show incorrect date and time

Photos that I keep on One Drive show incorrect date and time: These photos on OneDrive show incorrect date and time only on Android phone. They present the upload time instead of actual camera. But if I find the same pictures on my PC, the date is correct. Can you help me?...