Windows 10: My One Drive account defaults to my personal msn email. I want to set up a one drive link...

Discus and support My One Drive account defaults to my personal msn email. I want to set up a one drive link... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi I have One Drive installed on my Surface Pro 5. However, it is tied to my personal msn email address. I want to establish a link to my Office365... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Tgunsolley, Sep 10, 2019.

1. My One Drive account defaults to my personal msn email. I want to set up a one drive link...

Hi I have One Drive installed on my Surface Pro 5. However, it is tied to my personal msn email address. I want to establish a link to my Office365 Account where most of my business files should be stored. The One Drive automatically defaults to the personal address and I don't know how to establish a new 2nd link to the Office 365 account via File Explorer.

:)

Tgunsolley, Sep 10, 2019
  2. DTG1 Win User

Cannot access shared network drive

Personally, I wouldnt use Everyone. If anyone hacks into you, they have full access to everything and can demolish everything on your raid. I would rather set up accounts and access separately for each person. That way, I know who did all that damage. In the end with a little extra work, I feel more secure by using Authenticated Users.

If this helps.
    step 1 create non-microsoft account and without email and address without admin rights
    step 2 share a drive or folder to specific user account (if Everyone is listed, remove it)
    step 3 set security > add Authenticated Users (if more than 1 account) or add specific users
    step 3a remove Everyone from list
    step 3b uncheck full control and write for all items listed except SYSTEM and Admin account.
    step 4 right click Start > Computer Management > System Tools > Shared Folders > Shares ... to verify settings and change anything else. You can also see the number of connections to each share here.

3. Cannot access shared network drive

I could scream! so much time wasted on this stupid error, as if time is not precious enough!
    It probably would work fine if I could see the other computer! But I cannot see the other computer!

sharonspost, Sep 10, 2019
  4. JillXP Win User

My One Drive account defaults to my personal msn email. I want to set up a one drive link...

email will not set as a default

I just got windows 10 and I can't get either of my 2 email accounts to set as the default. I am trying to get either Windows Mail or Windows Outlook to be my default but neither will work. I have gone to control panel, set defaults, but the only mail
    listed in the defaults list is Windows Mail. I have set it as the default but when I try to send a picture via email it tells me there is no default email account. (in the default list it shows Windows Mail as being the default mail) If I right click on
    a photo in My Pictures folder I can't use the feature there to send a photo with email either. I finally decided to open a Outlook account to see if that would work but it is not in the list of defaults to choose from. Help! I have tried for days to do
    this. The emails work good for mail but as I said, I can't send a photo.

JillXP, Sep 10, 2019
Thema:

My One Drive account defaults to my personal msn email. I want to set up a one drive link...

1. My One Drive account defaults to my personal msn email. I want to set up a one drive link... - Similar Threads - Drive account defaults

2. The One Drive won't link up with my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The One Drive won't link up with my computer: The One Drive won't link up with my computer it saying its trying to automatically sign in but doesnt do anything then if i manually try and sign in through the settings it says there's an error with the one drive and it can't be found. How do i get signed in?...
  3. The One Drive won't link up with my computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    The One Drive won't link up with my computer: The One Drive won't link up with my computer it saying its trying to automatically sign in but doesnt do anything then if i manually try and sign in through the settings it says there's an error with the one drive and it can't be found. How do i get signed in?...
  4. The One Drive won't link up with my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Linking personal and business One Drive accounts to work and personal computers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Linking personal and business One Drive accounts to work and personal computers: Hello,I have connected my personal and work/business One Drive accounts to my work laptop. I just got a brand new personal laptop with a new personal Microsoft 365 subscription and connected my personal One Drive, but could automatically see files from my work One Drive even...
  6. Linking personal and business One Drive accounts to work and personal computers

Linking personal and business One Drive accounts to work and personal computers: Hello,I have connected my personal and work/business One Drive accounts to my work laptop. I just got a brand new personal laptop with a new personal Microsoft 365 subscription and connected my personal One Drive, but could automatically see files from my work One Drive even...
  7. One Drive Personal

One Drive Personal: I have files that I cannot access because they are in my One Drive Personal folder which is not connected. I have gone to all the chats to reconnect my One Drive to my file folder but it is not helping. Please help me...
  8. One Drive Personal

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    One Drive Personal: I have files that I cannot access because they are in my One Drive Personal folder which is not connected. I have gone to all the chats to reconnect my One Drive to my file folder but it is not helping. Please help me...
  9. One Drive Personal

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. Want to stop one drive as default

in Windows 10 Customization
    Want to stop one drive as default: I just wiped my computer and now installing my files. I copy/paste all My Documents to Documents. It said PC.Documents. When I went to the folder Documents they were not there. I found them out that downloads default to One Drive. I then uninstalled One Drive. But it still is...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how do i set my msn email as default with one drive?