Windows 10: My One Drive has 2 unresolved errors

Discus and support My One Drive has 2 unresolved errors in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My One Drive has 2 unresolved errors 1. Some One Drive files keep showing up in Recycle bin and I have to keep restoring 2. After some files in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by HowardSartori, Apr 4, 2020.

1. My One Drive has 2 unresolved errors

My One Drive has 2 unresolved errors

1. Some One Drive files keep showing up in Recycle bin and I have to keep restoring

2. After some files in the recycle bin were "apparently" deleted, syncing shows continuous icon in tool tray - when clicked, "One Drive is updating . . . Processing 50 changes" Same message has been there 2 weeks.

What can I do to resolve these probably related problems?

:)

HowardSartori, Apr 4, 2020

2. My One Drive has 2 unresolved errors

1. Some One Drive files keep showing up in Recycle bin and I have to keep restoring

2. After some files in the recycle bin were "apparently" deleted, syncing shows continuous icon in tool tray - when clicked, "One Drive is updating . . . Processing 50 changes" Same message has been there 2 weeks.

What can I do to resolve these probably related problems?

HowardSartori, Apr 5, 2020
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    CD drive error

1) Close all open programs
    2) Click on Start, Run, and type REGEDIT and press Enter
    3) Click on the plus signs (+) next to the following folders

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE
    SYSTEM
    CurrentControlSet
    Control
    Class
    {4D36E965-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}
    4) This folder is the DVD/CD-ROM Drive Class Description in the registry. Look for any of the following names in the right hand column.

UpperFilters
    LowerFilters
    UpperFilters.bak
    LowerFilters.bak
    5) If any of the above keys shown in step 4 are listed, right-click on them and choose Delete
    6) After deleting the keys, close the Registry Editor
    7) Reboot your computer
    8) Open My Computer and check to see if your CD or DVD drives have returned. You may also want to open Device Manager and verify that the yellow exclamation and error code on the CD or DVD drive is gone.

And it likely has something to do with the emulated drive you have listed there.

newtekie1, Apr 5, 2020
  4. chideock Win User

KB4025339 Fails Install 0x80070564

Thanks
    I am trying Eagle 51's suggestions now. Windows Update troubleshooter found a bunch of errors and fixed all but one.The update is trying to download KB4025339 again. I'll see what happens. At step one troubleshooter finishes with one error unresolved "Potential Windows Update Database Error Detected-Not Fixed". Windows update stalled at 0%.

At step 2 same troubleshooter error. The KB finished a new download failed to install.
    Did step 3 KB has downloaded but fails to install.

If Eagle's suggestion doesn't work I'll try EdTittel's suggestion

Tried bothe Eagle & Ed 's suggestions - do not work. Anyone else?

I have noticed that the latest update for my nvidia drivers has failed to update. Wondering about that!

chideock, Apr 5, 2020
Thema:

1. My One Drive has 2 unresolved errors - Similar Threads - Drive has unresolved

2. One drive has littered my computer with error messages.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One drive has littered my computer with error messages.: One drive has made mess of my computer. Errors everywhere. Up arrows, red circles with x's, circular arrows. Plus messages I'm running out of space in one drive, have run out of space... and I never signed up for One Drive! Apparently some of my files are saved there now I...
  3. One drive has littered my computer with error messages.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    One drive has littered my computer with error messages.: One drive has made mess of my computer. Errors everywhere. Up arrows, red circles with x's, circular arrows. Plus messages I'm running out of space in one drive, have run out of space... and I never signed up for One Drive! Apparently some of my files are saved there now I...
  4. One Drive - Sorry, an error has occurred

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One Drive - Sorry, an error has occurred: HiI need to access my online One Drive from my laptop and I keep getting the following error message. - Sorry, an error has occurred. Is OneDrive Down ?...
  5. One Drive - Sorry, an error has occurred

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    One Drive - Sorry, an error has occurred: HiI need to access my online One Drive from my laptop and I keep getting the following error message. - Sorry, an error has occurred. Is OneDrive Down ?...
  6. Aptio, the unresolvable round 2

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Aptio, the unresolvable round 2: Still trying to figure out the aptio bugware, and still no idea. Round 2! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/aptio-the-unresolvable-round-2/f0c25778-7822-4439-bbbd-fce7510c854e
  7. One drive not active for 2 years

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    One drive not active for 2 years: Hi Team, Request your help to restore pictures that were on my One Drive. My account was inactive for more than 2 years. Can someone help! Thanks S https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/one-drive-not-active-for-2-years/001c3bf5-5c04-465e-b858-af91dae98c40
  8. My laptop with a problem unresolved

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My laptop with a problem unresolved: My laptop is runnig with a problem and is unresloved till date. Earlier i rasied a complaint with Service Request #: 1471666040, and i got some three differenet people online coming in to attened to the problem, when the issue was not resolved and i repeated kept on saying...
  9. One Drive on 2 machines

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    One Drive on 2 machines: I have 2 W10 (1803) machines and have put several folders and files on One Drive on my Desktop. When I boot my laptop those files do not appear in its One Drive. Same MS Account on each machine. I am new to One Drive and thought if I put stuff on OD on one machine it would...
  10. one of my usb drive has a 0x80070079 error report

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    one of my usb drive has a 0x80070079 error report: Hi, I am currently trying to transfer a 13GB file to one of my usb drive and it gave me a 0x80070079 error... try the same file on another drive, nothing there. Does that mean my error drive is faulty hardware wise?? can formatting the drive helps?? or I should probably trash...