Windows 10: My One Drive is almost full.

Discus and support My One Drive is almost full. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have just had an email from Microsoft telling me that my One Drive is almost full and an invite to upgrade it. That's fine, but I never wanted it in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by tinmar49, May 3, 2019.

1. tinmar49 Win User

My One Drive is almost full.

I have just had an email from Microsoft telling me that my One Drive is almost full and an invite to upgrade it.
    That's fine, but I never wanted it in the first place and would rather get rid of it altogether. Microsoft, like a lot of other organisations take it for granted that everybody wants exactly what they are keen to promote. It reminds me of the Rolling Stones singing (I can't get no) Satisfaction.*Biggrin

:)

tinmar49, May 3, 2019
  2. little cat, May 3, 2019
  3. rhegde Win User
    Suggestions for Maps/Drive

Some more suggestions

- When you set a destination in drive, you should be able to set an address which is existing in the contact list

- You should be able to view all step by step navigations. right now you are not able to see complete direction steps.

rhegde, May 3, 2019
  4. My One Drive is almost full.

Overclock your hard drive!!!

Heres a much easier hack that I realized quite a few years ago that really does work!

REQUIREMENTS:
    • Hard drive with molex power connection.
    • PSU with more than 1 strand that has molex plugs on it.
    • Wire strippers, soldering iron if you're fancy, electrical tape if you're not.
    STEPS:
    • Take the strand of connectors from your PSU, and decide which one will be the donator for this overclocking adventure.
    • Cut the yellow and orange cables, then twist them together.
    • Find the power connector you've chosen as the overclocking connector, and release the orange cable from the connector. Now use your preferred method to bind them together, then place it back together.
    • Plug in a drive and feel the speed!
    Congratulations! You've just overclocked your hard drive!

Sir B. Fannybottom, May 3, 2019
Thema:

My One Drive is almost full.

1. My One Drive is almost full. - Similar Threads - Drive almost full

2. C: DRIVE SUDDENLY ALMOST FULL

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    C: DRIVE SUDDENLY ALMOST FULL: Yesterday my C: Drive had 20.7gb free out of 110gb, but today suddenly it shows 6.7gb free out of 110gb, the available disk space keeps changing, like sometimes its 9gb sometimes its 6gb, i have used SFC /Scannow, Dism restorehealth, and i have checked if there is any virus...
  3. 118Gb C drive almost full.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    118Gb C drive almost full.: I have searched C drive for "Desktop" search is approaching 10,000 items found so far.The search is still running and it has found many folders and files that appear duplicated as they all have the same Name and Modified date and are located in a Temp folder.Can I delete...
  4. SSD C drive is almost full.

SSD C drive is almost full.: I have bought an PC just a month ago and it has windows update today and my SSD C: drive is almost full. but also have HDD D: drive, which is empty.What to do?Thank You....
  5. drive c is almost full

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    drive c is almost full: My C Drive is almost full! I've done everything site has suggested. What next? Please help, it won't update anymore! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/drive-c-is-almost-full/df39eaac-9523-4452-b9c9-31ef422b744e
  6. drive c is almost full

in Windows 10 Gaming
    drive c is almost full: My C Drive is almost full! I've done everything site has suggested. What next? Please help, it won't update anymore! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/drive-c-is-almost-full/df39eaac-9523-4452-b9c9-31ef422b744e
  7. drive c is almost full

8. hard drive full but almost no apps

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    hard drive full but almost no apps: I just tried to download an app but it failed so I checked my space and it says I have used over 200 gigabytes I went through and calculated what I should have and it is less than 20 gigabytes Please Help [ATTACH] [ATTACH] these are my largest apps PLEASE HELP...
  9. SSD C drive is almost full.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    SSD C drive is almost full.: I have bought an PC just a month ago and it has windows update today and my SSD C: drive is almost full. but also have HDD D: drive, which is empty. What to do? Thank You....
  10. RE: C: Drive is almost full

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    RE: C: Drive is almost full: Hello Just one more quick question if I may. My main OS c: is almost full (in the red) new it would happen eventually. A couple of questions one being which is the best option for cleaning the device without loosing personal files and settings. I know there are a few...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. one drive almost full