Windows 10: My one drive will not update..

Discus and support My one drive will not update.. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; for example, my documents will not show in their folders when I save them there in one drive... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Walker Heaton, Jan 17, 2023.

1. My one drive will not update..

for example, my documents will not show in their folders when I save them there in one drive

:)

Walker Heaton, Jan 17, 2023
  2. little cat, Jan 17, 2023
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond My one drive will not update.. :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jan 17, 2023
  4. My one drive will not update..

USB Drive no longer recognized by Windows 10 since last update

Hi Cathie,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

As per the description I understand that you are unable to backup Quicken files on the USB flash drive after the latest update.

Do let us know the following to understand the issue and assist you better:

• Which was the latest update had been installed on your device?
    • Is the flash drive detected on your operating system?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have performed while trying to resolve this issue?
    • Is the flash drive being detected on any other device?

As a workaround, I suggest you to connect the flash drive to different USB ports and check if it is detected.

Step 1: I suggest you to Run Hardware troubleshooter as it will help in resolving the issues with hardware and resolve any simple issues found.

• Press Windows
      key from the keyboard, type Troubleshooting and select it.

• Click on view all option on the upper left corner of
      Troubleshooting window.

• Select the Hardware and Device
      options from the list.

• Click Next to run the
      Hardware and Device
      Troubleshooter.

Step 2: I suggest you to install all the pending updates after upgrade to Windows 10.

• Connect to the internet.

• Press Windows
      key and type updates.

• Click on Check for updates.

• Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.

• Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue and required information, we will be happy to help you accordingly.

Deepika Gowda, Jan 17, 2023
Thema:

My one drive will not update..

1. My one drive will not update.. - Similar Threads - drive update

2. I think I lost a partition on my external hard drive after a recent Windows update. Is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I think I lost a partition on my external hard drive after a recent Windows update. Is...: After a recent Windows update, it seems like I've lost access to a partition on my external hard drive. This partition stored important files like work documents and personal photos. I'm worried about recovering it and accessing my data again. My computer runs on Windows....
  3. I think I lost a partition on my external hard drive after a recent Windows update. Is...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I think I lost a partition on my external hard drive after a recent Windows update. Is...: After a recent Windows update, it seems like I've lost access to a partition on my external hard drive. This partition stored important files like work documents and personal photos. I'm worried about recovering it and accessing my data again. My computer runs on Windows....
  4. STOP HACKING MY PC TO FORCE UPDATES ON ME IT IS ILLEGAL TO ACCESS MY HARD DRIVE WITHOUT MY...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    STOP HACKING MY PC TO FORCE UPDATES ON ME IT IS ILLEGAL TO ACCESS MY HARD DRIVE WITHOUT MY...: DESPITE DISABLING TELEMETRY AND EVERY UPDATE SERVICE, YOU ARE REMOTE HACKING MY PC TO FORCE FILES TO INSTALL ON IT WITHOUT MY PERMISSION. THIS IS ILLEGAL AND YOU NEED TO STOP. STOP FORCING UPDATES ON USERS WHO ARE DENYING YOU ACCESS TO THEIR PC, I DID NOT GIVE YOU PERMISSION...
  5. STOP HACKING MY PC TO FORCE UPDATES ON ME IT IS ILLEGAL TO ACCESS MY HARD DRIVE WITHOUT MY...

STOP HACKING MY PC TO FORCE UPDATES ON ME IT IS ILLEGAL TO ACCESS MY HARD DRIVE WITHOUT MY...: DESPITE DISABLING TELEMETRY AND EVERY UPDATE SERVICE, YOU ARE REMOTE HACKING MY PC TO FORCE FILES TO INSTALL ON IT WITHOUT MY PERMISSION. THIS IS ILLEGAL AND YOU NEED TO STOP. STOP FORCING UPDATES ON USERS WHO ARE DENYING YOU ACCESS TO THEIR PC, I DID NOT GIVE YOU PERMISSION...
  6. STOP HACKING MY PC TO FORCE UPDATES ON ME IT IS ILLEGAL TO ACCESS MY HARD DRIVE WITHOUT MY...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Desktop display issue and google drive not working after windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop display issue and google drive not working after windows 11 update: Hi there, my computer with windows 11 does not work properly after windows update automatically installed. The desktop tool bar at the bottom disappear, can not update resolution, Google drive not working etc. After I get into recovery mode to uninstalled the quality update,...
  8. Desktop display issue and google drive not working after windows 11 update

Desktop display issue and google drive not working after windows 11 update: Hi there, my computer with windows 11 does not work properly after windows update automatically installed. The desktop tool bar at the bottom disappear, can not update resolution, Google drive not working etc. After I get into recovery mode to uninstalled the quality update,...
  9. Desktop display issue and google drive nit working after windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop display issue and google drive nit working after windows 11 update: Hi there, my computer with windows 11does not work properly after windows update automatically installed. The desktop tool bar at the bottom dispear, can not update resolution, Google drive not working etc. After I get into recovery mode to uninstalled the quality update, it...
  10. Desktop display issue and google drive nit working after windows 11 update

Desktop display issue and google drive nit working after windows 11 update: Hi there, my computer with windows 11does not work properly after windows update automatically installed. The desktop tool bar at the bottom dispear, can not update resolution, Google drive not working etc. After I get into recovery mode to uninstalled the quality update, it...