Windows 10: My one HP device will not allow input to search or the input of a password to MS Store....

Discus and support My one HP device will not allow input to search or the input of a password to MS Store.... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Any one have a suggested solution to this. All my other PC and desktops allow input. I cannot search on this PC or input info into the logon screen... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by RickODom, May 11, 2020.

1. RickODom Win User

My one HP device will not allow input to search or the input of a password to MS Store....

Any one have a suggested solution to this. All my other PC and desktops allow input. I cannot search on this PC or input info into the logon screen for ms store. I have rebuilt indexes and have run SFC. I have rebooted, nothing will work. Any suggestion or setting changes that can assist in fixing this issue will be appreciated.

ricko

:)

RickODom, May 11, 2020
  2. AGT4 Win User

Inputting and IME password for Wifi not allowed?

My friend's wifi password requires Japanese IME characters to join. However language input does not allow you to directly input these characters. I have tried to copy paste the password too but it does not work either. It simply gets instantly declined as
    "The network security key is incorrect".

Using multiple laptops on Windows 10.

3. Jetster Win User
    Get past log in with no input device. (fixed)

It worked finally. It took me a few tries but I got rid of the password and it booted, now the input devices work

Hiren's Boot disk and a registry edit

Jetster, May 11, 2020
  4. Vario Win User

My one HP device will not allow input to search or the input of a password to MS Store....

Get past log in with no input device. (fixed)

Nice job

Vario, May 11, 2020
Thema:

1. My one HP device will not allow input to search or the input of a password to MS Store.... - Similar Threads - device allow input

2. Input device not detected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Input device not detected: I find it very hard to believe nobody else has had this problem.Hello,I have a 3.5mm jack combination headphone + microphone headset plugged into my computer running Windows 11 Home 22H2 build 22621.963, and my microphone does not work. The audio output works, but the input...
  3. Input Device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Input Device: I just got a new windows 11 pc, and I'm having issues with the input sound device whenever I'm on a digital call and it's using "microphone array" instead of my earbud's microphone, using the internal microphone everything is really loud and it never picks up my voice!...
  4. Input Device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Input Device: I just got a new windows 11 pc, and I'm having issues with the input sound device whenever I'm on a digital call and it's using "microphone array" instead of my earbud's microphone, using the internal microphone everything is really loud and it never picks up my voice!...
  5. Input device not detected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Input device not detected: I'm using a desktop. intel core i7, optiplex7070. My earphone is not being detected in the input devices, how do i fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/input-device-not-detected/2269095f-a914-4861-a657-f194f0e7c9b9
  6. No input or output device.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No input or output device.: My laptop had this weird update, and after the update my laptop crashed a few times. Then after that when I finally logged on, my laptop had no input or output devices. And what I mean is, there is no default sound system where, just as the laptop, it can produce sounds. My...
  7. MIC Input showing "No Input Device Found"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    MIC Input showing "No Input Device Found": Hi,In Dell Inspiron 5590 laptop has a inbuilt MIC. It was working fine. During the last two days, it has stopped working.I go to "Settings"--> "System"-->"Sound". "Input --- Choose your input device" displays "No Input Devices Found".The above is found if I connect an...
  8. Input device

Input device: When I try to select an input device to talk with my headset microphone it does not pop up but instead my computers microphone pops up does anyone know how I could get it so my Headset microphone pops up so I can make it the default microphone?...
  9. Can't input password

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't input password: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/JoePascoe [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fsa5o8/cant_input_password/
  10. Input (input) issue on Xbox One Controller

Input (input) issue on Xbox One Controller: My Xbox one controller worked fine from purchase until recently. I installed the latest Microsoft windows 10 update and everything was fine. I turned on my computer and my Xbox one controller would not work. I tried Bluetooth and as soon as I held down the o))) my controller...