Windows 10: my one of the USD port is not working

Discus and support my one of the USD port is not working in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi Microsoft, I am not able to use one of my USD ports , I am using HP laptop , the hard ware was also changed by HP , but still I am facing the same... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by pavankumar_299, Dec 7, 2021.

1. my one of the USD port is not working

Hi Microsoft, I am not able to use one of my USD ports , I am using HP laptop , the hard ware was also changed by HP , but still I am facing the same problem . I am using windows 11 , I guess it might be bug in windows 11 . can u pls reply ASAP.

:)

pavankumar_299, Dec 7, 2021
  2. Brawndo Win User

3D Mark Port Royal

If you already have the paid version of 3dmark, Port Royal is $2.99. Otherwise yes it's 30 bucks.

3DMark Advanced Edition, USD $29.99
    • From today onward, Port Royal is included in the price when you buy 3DMark from Steam or the UL Benchmarks website.
    3DMark Port Royal upgrade, USD $2.99
    • If you already own 3DMark Advanced Edition, you can unlock Port Royal by purchasing the Port Royal upgrade for USD $2.99.

Brawndo, Dec 7, 2021
  3. USB Ports not working

Hi Marvin,

We appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

As you are facing issues with accessing the USB ports on your device, do not worry we will help you with this issue.

Do let us know the make and model of the device?

This issue might have occurred due to corrupted drivers on your device. Try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to check if there are any drivers with exclamatory mark in Device Manager.

• Press Windows + X keys from the keyboard, click on
      Device Manager.
    • Check for the drivers with exclamatory mark in yellow triangle.
    • If so, right click on the driver, click on Properties
      and check the device status.
    • Also, try to update the drivers by click on Update driver software
      under Drivers tab in Properties window.

Step 2: I suggest you to run Hardware and Devices troubleshooter.

Hardware and Devices troubleshooter
    checks for common problems and makes sure that any new device or hardware connected to your PC is installed correctly.

• Press Windows key from the keyboard, type
      Troubleshooting and select it.
    • Click on view all option on the upper left corner of
      Troubleshooting window.
    • Select the Hardware and Device
      options from the list.
    • Click Next to run the
      Hardware and Device
      Troubleshooter.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of accessing the USB ports for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Dec 7, 2021
  4. my one of the USD port is not working

USB 2 port not working in Windows 10 on Samsung Notebook

Hi Tomale,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Since all the USB ports are working and the problem is with the USB 3.0 port in the right side of the laptop, then this issue is with that particular port.

You can contact the manufacture of the laptop to get it done.

As a workaround, I suggest you to Run Hardware troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Follow these steps to run hardware troubleshooter.

• Type troubleshooting
      in search box.
    • Select view all on the top left pane.
    • Click on Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter and follow the prompts to
      run the troubleshooter.

Thanks.

Anil Madishetty, Dec 7, 2021
Thema:

my one of the USD port is not working

1. my one of the USD port is not working - Similar Threads - USD port working

2. One USB port stopped working.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    One USB port stopped working.: On my Acer Travelmate model P259-MG. operating Windows 10, I have always used the right hand USB port Black for the dongle of my wireless mouse. yesterday it was in and working, I had to leave the computer for a while and when I came back the mouse didn't work, or any usb...
  3. One USB port stopped working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One USB port stopped working.: On my Acer Travelmate model P259-MG. operating Windows 10, I have always used the right hand USB port Black for the dongle of my wireless mouse. yesterday it was in and working, I had to leave the computer for a while and when I came back the mouse didn't work, or any usb...
  4. One USB port stopped working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Only one USB port not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Only one USB port not working.: My HP Notebok Laptop is currently running on Windows 11 home edition which I purchased two weeks ago.There are 2 USB ports in my laptop,but only 1 port is functional while other port is only giving power.The malfunctioned port is not detecting or showing devices on MYPC,it...
  6. Only one USB port not working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Only one USB port not working.: My HP Notebok Laptop is currently running on Windows 11 home edition which I purchased two weeks ago.There are 2 USB ports in my laptop,but only 1 port is functional while other port is only giving power.The malfunctioned port is not detecting or showing devices on MYPC,it...
  7. one USB port not work

one USB port not work: HI i have a question,my laptop HP Pavilion dv6700 have 3 USB ports, 2 ports working graet,only one port not working,ivoltage,have the 5.12volts,but the laptop not recogniced,ichec the drivers ,I uninstall all drivers,then restart the PC,all the drivers are OK, the PC work...
  8. USD thumbdrive

in Windows 10 Customization
    USD thumbdrive: How do I show a connected USB drive on the desktop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usd-thumbdrive/b54c8a33-fb59-48b5-af63-1032122b64f4
  9. Only one USB port will work on my computer

Only one USB port will work on my computer: Yesterday my computer was working fine, but earlier today I noticed that my mouse wasn't working. So I tried it on a different computer and it worked, then I came back to my computer and tried to get it working again. For some reason, it only works when it's plugged into the...
  10. one usb port not working with mouse

one usb port not working with mouse: when uplugging my laptop my usb mouse stopped working, when i plugged the lapptop back in it still didnt work. i tried the mouse in a different usb port and it worked, so i think there is something going on with that specific usb port. the red light under the mouse still...