Windows 10: My Onedrive and Outlook apps on the PC are no longer synchronizing to the server.

Discus and support My Onedrive and Outlook apps on the PC are no longer synchronizing to the server. in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I have Microsoft 365 Personal license and, out of blue, since 10 days ago, Onedrive and Outlook apps are no longer synchronizing to the server. When... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Sebastian Codescu, Mar 18, 2023.

1. My Onedrive and Outlook apps on the PC are no longer synchronizing to the server.

I have Microsoft 365 Personal license and, out of blue, since 10 days ago, Onedrive and Outlook apps are no longer synchronizing to the server. When trying to reconnect I get the error message 0x800404cf "It doesn't look like you are connected to the internet" although I obviously am conected.I have reinstalled these apps but still no outcome.Each time I try to recconect the aps to my account I get the same error. Same applications are working well online or on my Android phone.Other Microsoft apps like Word and Excell are working well still connected to my account.What should I do?

:)

Sebastian Codescu, Mar 18, 2023

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Mar 18, 2023
  3. Outlook synchronization

My email is routed through Comcast to Outlook. I am getting a message stating that Outlook cannot synchronize subscribed folder because it cannot connect to the server. I have checked with Comcast and they will no longer assist with Outlook issues.

PeggyWilbur, Mar 18, 2023
  4. amartyr1 Win User

My Onedrive and Outlook apps on the PC are no longer synchronizing to the server.

How to synchronize 5230 Nuron to Microsoft Outlook contacts, calendar, task, todo

I just acqired a Nokia Nuron 5230. I want to synchronize with Microsoft Outook in my PC. I check the user guide. It does not have specific instructions for synchronizing with Microsoft Outlook. I tried the synchronization guide, but it seems that the
    instruction is for synchronizing to a server. It ask for a contact database. I put in my outlook .pst file, but it doesn't recognize it.

Does anyone have step-by-step instructions on how to synchronize 5230 with Microsoft Outlook?

amartyr1, Mar 18, 2023
Thema:

My Onedrive and Outlook apps on the PC are no longer synchronizing to the server.

1. My Onedrive and Outlook apps on the PC are no longer synchronizing to the server. - Similar Threads - Onedrive Outlook apps

2. My Onedrive and Outlook apps on the PC are no longer synchronizing to the server.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Onedrive and Outlook apps on the PC are no longer synchronizing to the server.: I have Microsoft 365 Personal license and, out of blue, since 10 days ago, Onedrive and Outlook apps are no longer synchronizing to the server. When trying to reconnect I get the error message 0x800404cf "It doesn't look like you are connected to the internet" although I...
  3. My Onedrive and Outlook apps on the PC are no longer synchronizing to the server.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Onedrive and Outlook apps on the PC are no longer synchronizing to the server.: I have Microsoft 365 Personal license and, out of blue, since 10 days ago, Onedrive and Outlook apps are no longer synchronizing to the server. When trying to reconnect I get the error message 0x800404cf "It doesn't look like you are connected to the internet" although I...
  4. Synchronizing fault in Outlook 2021

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Synchronizing fault in Outlook 2021: I'm running Windows 10 on a Dell Inspiron Desktop 3000. I just had the hard drive replaced and installed Office 2021 myself. Office works fine, but in outlook,I can download email once fine. But the next time Outlook tries to retrieve email, it completes everything for all 3...
  5. Synchronizing fault in Outlook 2021

Synchronizing fault in Outlook 2021: I'm running Windows 10 on a Dell Inspiron Desktop 3000. I just had the hard drive replaced and installed Office 2021 myself. Office works fine, but in outlook,I can download email once fine. But the next time Outlook tries to retrieve email, it completes everything for all 3...
  6. OneDrive - not synchronizing with PC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive - not synchronizing with PC: From a local Win 10 ver 1903 build 18362.387 and a Win 10 ver 1903 build 18990.1 cannot save changes to documents error code, file is in use by another user. This is happening for hundreds of documents. I am the only user. I cannot make and save changes from the PC....
  7. OneDrive and synchronization

OneDrive and synchronization: Hello I use onedrive to work on excell files. I use two PC in different localization and my friend use this files but only to read on third device ( he do not make any changes). There are no problem with internet connection there. If in futhure there will be some problem i...
  8. OneDrive does not synchronize

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    OneDrive does not synchronize: How can I make OneDrive synchronize with my computer so I can store my files in the cloud and have access to them whenever I want https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onedrive-does-not-synchronize/eb586c61-bc51-4fb4-91d2-aa09743194ba"
  9. Outlook synchronization

Outlook synchronization: My email is routed through Comcast to Outlook. I am getting a message stating that Outlook cannot synchronize subscribed folder because it cannot connect to the server. I have checked with Comcast and they will no longer assist with Outlook issues....
  10. Outlook Synchronization

Outlook Synchronization: I have offline Outlook in Office 365 and Online Outlook and on several PCs and most recently on an Android phone. All my emails appear on everything. What are the rules about synchronizing. I would like that when I delete an item on one PC (using the offline Outlook) it...