Windows 10: my onedrive app does not work.

Discus and support my onedrive app does not work. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; It said not signed in at the bottom right-hand corner of my laptop. I tried to click on it to sign in, no response. Finally, I tried to uninstall, but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ramaswamy Adisesh, Jan 22, 2024.

1. my onedrive app does not work.

It said not signed in at the bottom right-hand corner of my laptop. I tried to click on it to sign in, no response. Finally, I tried to uninstall, but did not uninstall. I tried to install and downloaded onedrivesetup.exe. When I clicked on the exe file, nothing happens.

:)

Ramaswamy Adisesh, Jan 22, 2024

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Jan 22, 2024
  3. Brink Win User
    No onedrive

Hello Francis, my onedrive app does not work. :)

Doing the steps below to install the latest version of OneDrive may be able to help.

1. Download and install the latest version of OneDrive that's rolling out with the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update.
    2. Restart your computer.
    3. After your computer restarts, select the Start button, search for “OneDrive”, and then select the OneDrive desktop app.
    4. When OneDrive Setup starts, enter your personal account, or your work or school account, and then select Sign in.

Brink, Jan 22, 2024
  4. my onedrive app does not work.

app connection to onedrive

Hi Amrit,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. What happens when you try to connect this app to Cloud?
    2. Are you getting any error code or error message while trying to connect?
    3. Which version of Windows is running on your device?

Please follow the below suggested steps, so that you can link your app with Cloud (OneDrive).

1. Launch the
      Book Bazaar Reader app.
    2. Right click on the launched Window.
    3. You should be getting the options at the left bottom of the screen with
      Add a book, Cloud and Select.
    4. Click on Cloud option, select
      Connect to the Cloud (OneDrive) and follow the onscreen prompts.
    5. Sign in with the same user account which is associated with OneDrive to check the status of the issue.

You may also refer the article Add
    and sync shared folders to OneDrive
    for more information.

Hope it helps. Get back to us for further assistance on this issue. We will be happy to help you.

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, Jan 22, 2024
Thema:

my onedrive app does not work.

1. my onedrive app does not work. - Similar Threads - onedrive app does

2. my onedrive app does not work.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my onedrive app does not work.: It said not signed in at the bottom right-hand corner of my laptop. I tried to click on it to sign in, no response. Finally, I tried to uninstall, but did not uninstall. I tried to install and downloaded onedrivesetup.exe. When I clicked on the exe file, nothing happens....
  3. OneDrive does not work on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive does not work on Windows 11: HelloOneDrive does not work on Windows 11. I can login to OneDrive from browser. Any solution?Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onedrive-does-not-work-on-windows-11/2f0ff8e7-3017-420c-b06c-0fb9b64eb18f
  4. How does the new OneDrive app work?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How does the new OneDrive app work?: When I opened my onedrive app because my files weren't syncing probably just because the app wasn't running, I saw at the top that it said "we don't support this app anymore", with a link to the new app, which I downloaded. Then I uninstalled the old one, but that appears to...
  5. How does the new OneDrive app work?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How does the new OneDrive app work?: When I opened my onedrive app because my files weren't syncing probably just because the app wasn't running, I saw at the top that it said "we don't support this app anymore", with a link to the new app, which I downloaded. Then I uninstalled the old one, but that appears to...
  6. How does the new OneDrive app work?

7. OneDrive. Does it ever work?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive. Does it ever work?: I have a new Samsung phone. I have a new Surface Book 3. I take pictures with my Samsung FoldZ3. I have an office 365 Business account.I take a picture.It uploads to Onedrive on the phone under the Onedrive business account.The photo ONLY shows on the phone onedrive business...
  8. OneDrive. Does it ever work?

OneDrive. Does it ever work?: I have a new Samsung phone. I have a new Surface Book 3. I take pictures with my Samsung FoldZ3. I have an office 365 Business account.I take a picture.It uploads to Onedrive on the phone under the Onedrive business account.The photo ONLY shows on the phone onedrive business...
  9. OneDrive. Does it ever work?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Windows Photo App does not work without onedrive?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Photo App does not work without onedrive?: HI I just want to view photos that are in my pictures folder. Some are from iCloud sync. The windows app does a terrible job of this, putting all videos at the top I dont even want videos in there! and everything out of order. I noted it was signed into a onedrive that I do...