Windows 10: My Onedrive does not sync stating I am on metered network

Discus and support My Onedrive does not sync stating I am on metered network in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; my one drive does not sync stating I am on metered network, I troubled shoot with provider and it seems that the issue is with onedrive app. how can I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by tonydrassiou, Sep 13, 2019.

1. My Onedrive does not sync stating I am on metered network

my one drive does not sync stating I am on metered network, I troubled shoot with provider and it seems that the issue is with onedrive app. how can I solve this issue , because I am, not on metered network

* Moved from Community Participation Center

* Original title: onedrive

:)

tonydrassiou, Sep 13, 2019
  2. Ryan Pag Win User

WINDOWS 10 ONEDRIVE AND METERED CONNECTION

Hi,

To get a better grasp of your query on how to allow OneDrive application on a metered connection, please provide us the following:

• Which version of OneDrive application are you using?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

Thank you.

Ryan Pag, Sep 13, 2019
  3. Ryan Pag Win User
    WINDOWS 10 ONEDRIVE AND METERED CONNECTION

We recommend following the steps provided in the article below to help you resolve your OneDive issue. Please refer to the section Fix sync settings for a metered Internet connection.

Fix OneDrive sync problems

Let us know how it goes.

Ryan Pag, Sep 13, 2019
  4. My Onedrive does not sync stating I am on metered network

OneDrive - Metered Connection

Hi Sayyid,

Since you're using a SIM to be able to use the internet, Windows 10 automatically set your connection as metered if your Internet service provider limits the data you can use.

You can turn the Set as metered connection option to OFF by following these steps:

• Click the Internet access icon from the Taskbar.
    • Click the network where you are connected, then click Properties.
    • Locate and toggle the Set as metered connection to OFF.

Let us know if the message still appears after following the above mentioned steps.

Regards.

Michelle Her, Sep 13, 2019
Thema:

My Onedrive does not sync stating I am on metered network

1. My Onedrive does not sync stating I am on metered network - Similar Threads - Onedrive does sync

2. Metered network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Metered network: I have a server that is connected to the network switch. Switch is not connected to the internet, somehow I keep getting message under network status " You're connected to the Internet" You're on metered network. Some apps might work differently to help you save data while on...
  3. why i am not syncing my data to OneDrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why i am not syncing my data to OneDrive: i can't synce my data to OneDrive from my email https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-i-am-not-syncing-my-data-to-onedrive/73e983f3-31a4-4c65-b885-52b3cd181c23
  4. why i am not syncing my data to OneDrive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why i am not syncing my data to OneDrive: i can't synce my data to OneDrive from my email https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-i-am-not-syncing-my-data-to-onedrive/73e983f3-31a4-4c65-b885-52b3cd181c23
  5. OneDrive Syncing with Network Drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive Syncing with Network Drive: Perhaps I am too new to OneDrive and have overlooked or simply do not know what I am doing but I have a question that may be simple. I want my files in my network drive to sync to OneDrive which I believe I have done. What I would also like is for when a file is uploaded to...
  6. OneDrive Syncing with Network Drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive Syncing with Network Drive: Perhaps I am too new to OneDrive and have overlooked or simply do not know what I am doing but I have a question that may be simple. I want my files in my network drive to sync to OneDrive which I believe I have done. What I would also like is for when a file is uploaded to...
  7. Metered Network

in Windows 10 Customization
    Metered Network: I keep getting a message that says: You are on a metered network etc. What does that mean? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/metered-network/a6672604-e8fc-4b63-8d13-4cb7d94d4895
  8. Windows thinks I am on a metered network but I am not

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows thinks I am on a metered network but I am not: OneDrive keeps pausing and says that I am on a metered network. I am not on a metered network and don't want OneDrive to pause. "Set as metered connection" is turned off in Settings. What other settings need to be changed?...
  9. metered network?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    metered network?: help! This is a headache! What does this PC is on metered network mean? One drive sync is paused to prevent data charges? That to do ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/metered-network/594456d5-4b5e-4e04-8972-7371beb3678f
  10. Enable or Disable Automatic Pause OneDrive Sync on Metered Network

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Enable or Disable Automatic Pause OneDrive Sync on Metered Network: How to: Enable or Disable Automatic Pause OneDrive Sync on Metered Network How to Enable or Disable Automatic Pause OneDrive Sync when on Metered Network in Windows 10 Microsoft account. OneDrive is integrated into Windows 10 where you can view, browse, upload, and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. This pc is on metered network one drive is paused to prevent data charges what does mean

2. onedrive says i am at metered connection