Windows 10: My OneDrive isn't showing its content in Documents and pictures or any other shared folder.

Discus and support My OneDrive isn't showing its content in Documents and pictures or any other shared folder. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My OneDrive isn't showing its content in Documents and pictures or any other shared folder. Also my background pictures are not visible in the themes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Ronaldvan Dolen, Nov 5, 2020.

1. My OneDrive isn't showing its content in Documents and pictures or any other shared folder.

My OneDrive isn't showing its content in Documents and pictures or any other shared folder.

Also my background pictures are not visible in the themes folder.

If I go to Onedrive on the browser, alle my documentens etc. are normal visible, it just won't show on my Laptop.

This happened after repairing windows10.

Any ideas?

Ronald

:)

Ronaldvan Dolen, Nov 5, 2020
  2. jmidd88 Win User

Documents and Pictures on This PC are showing the OneDrive folders

Hello. I am new to the forums and I just bought a brand new Lenovo G51 laptop less than a week ago. It is a nice computer and the only problem I have with it is that when I signed in to OneDrive it shows under "This PC" the Documents, Pictures folders from OneDrive instead of the folders from the %userprofile% location. I have set up under Auto Save in OneDrive settings for This PC only but it still shows the OneDrive folders. Is there any way to fix the problem?

I've taken a screenshot to show what I'm talking about.

My OneDrive isn't showing its content in Documents and pictures or any other shared folder. [​IMG]

jmidd88, Nov 5, 2020
  3. Windows media player automatically shares OneDrive pictures folder on network

HI,

Thanks but this is not the problem I have (onedrive folder sharing). The problem is the Windows Media Player is linking to my OneDrive pictures folder and availing all the content (13 GB of back up pictures from PC and my mobile) on my home network which
    can be accessed by anyone connecting to the my home network. Despite going to WMP and deleting the Onedrive folder from the shared folders list (right click on pictures/Manage Pictures Libraries and then remove OneDrive pictures folder) the dang WMP still
    reconnects and addes Onedrive folder back to the list of libraries to be shared !

this is frustrating because first, WMP should not automatically connects by default to Onedrive without specifically requesting it the first place, then when I delete it form the list, it should not reconnect to it.

MishalAlharbi, Nov 5, 2020
  4. My OneDrive isn't showing its content in Documents and pictures or any other shared folder.

Documents, pictures... 'contents' of a folder not show.

Documents, pictures... 'contents' of a folder not showing when click folder to open it.

BUT; if I right click the folder and choose 'open file location'; the contents show. BUT; one document would not open or copy to external drive; a pop up says; name too long.... But; could not delete it or rename it. Trapped!

Solution; I shortened the name of the MAIN folder. That worked!! Then I could shorten the name of the internal document, copy all docs to backup.

Not sure if this will work for every similar condition.

Microsoft needs to keep a warning pop up for us if names are too long BEFORE the folder is too full or names too long.

ClarkNight, Nov 5, 2020
Thema:

My OneDrive isn't showing its content in Documents and pictures or any other shared folder.

1. My OneDrive isn't showing its content in Documents and pictures or any other shared folder. - Similar Threads - OneDrive isn't showing

2. Why is my Onedrive folder not show its latest progress on other device?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my Onedrive folder not show its latest progress on other device?: Im currently working in an architecture firm. I work with drawings using Autocad software. The drawing files is located in the company's server.One time, I was work in a drawing filedwg...and saves it as usual. The file status is reside in cloud and temporarily on the PC....
  3. Contents of Documents folder vanished out of nowhere, now in OneDrive Documents folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Contents of Documents folder vanished out of nowhere, now in OneDrive Documents folder: Hi there,Upon returning to my laptop after a few hours, I noticed that a program stored in my documents folder wasn't launching. I looked in Documents and all of the contents except for 2 folders I used today are now gone and transferred to OneDrive even though I usually...
  4. Contents of Documents folder vanished out of nowhere, now in OneDrive Documents folder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Contents of Documents folder vanished out of nowhere, now in OneDrive Documents folder: Hi there,Upon returning to my laptop after a few hours, I noticed that a program stored in my documents folder wasn't launching. I looked in Documents and all of the contents except for 2 folders I used today are now gone and transferred to OneDrive even though I usually...
  5. Why are my Desktop, Documents folder and Pictures folder in Onedrive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why are my Desktop, Documents folder and Pictures folder in Onedrive: H.i just install windows10 on new machine and loaded my files. When I loaded the files to the documents folder they stated to sync to OneDrive. I have turned off Sync in Onedrive but if I log on to OneDrive it starts to sync again.The Desktop, the Documents folder and the...
  6. Why are my Desktop, Documents folder and Pictures folder in Onedrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why are my Desktop, Documents folder and Pictures folder in Onedrive: H.i just install windows10 on new machine and loaded my files. When I loaded the files to the documents folder they stated to sync to OneDrive. I have turned off Sync in Onedrive but if I log on to OneDrive it starts to sync again.The Desktop, the Documents folder and the...
  7. Why are my Desktop, Documents folder and Pictures folder in Onedrive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Shared Drive and its contents

Shared Drive and its contents: Why are all the folders inside a Shared Drive not automatically shared? I assume it was so but when I checked several folder inside a shared Drive , some are shared others are not . Any reason for this ? Tks 178514
  9. OneDrive pictures folder sharing to my other OneDrive account

OneDrive pictures folder sharing to my other OneDrive account: I just purchased Office 365 Premium for my family with 5 1T accounts, original intention was to automatically sync all pictures and videos from family (2 parents + 2 kids) iPhones and Android phones to one OneDrive account. 5th account is for family XBox to watch pictures and...
  10. Documents and Pictures on This PC are showing the OneDrive folders

in Windows 10 Support
    Documents and Pictures on This PC are showing the OneDrive folders: Hello. I am new to the forums and I just bought a brand new Lenovo G51 laptop less than a week ago. It is a nice computer and the only problem I have with it is that when I signed in to OneDrive it shows under "This PC" the Documents, Pictures folders from OneDrive instead of...