Windows 10: My onedrive keeps processing everytime I turn on my compter

Discus and support My onedrive keeps processing everytime I turn on my compter in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Everytime I turn on my computer and onedrive comes on. It goes through the processing motion, and checks every file I have sync'ed. I have 650G... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ChrisMrakas, Apr 21, 2020.

1. My onedrive keeps processing everytime I turn on my compter

Everytime I turn on my computer and onedrive comes on.

It goes through the processing motion, and checks every file I have sync'ed.

I have 650G synced so it take up to 3 hours to go through this eveytime I tuen on my computer.

Any reason why?

no new files have been added, nothing deleted.

Chris M

:)

ChrisMrakas, Apr 21, 2020

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Apr 21, 2020
  3. GNJha Win User
    Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Apr 21, 2020
  4. My onedrive keeps processing everytime I turn on my compter

Onedrive icon keeps disappearing from the right corner systray - everytime I do a shut down or restart in Windows 10

Hello:

I am using Windows 10, and everytime I shut down my laptop or do a restart .... my Onedrive icon in the right corner systray disappears.

I am using Windows 10.

I believe I have the settings all correct .... to start Onedrive automatically when I sign into Windows.

I do have the steps to restore the icon each time ... but ... that is getting old and a nuisance.

Help and suggestions from anyone will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

--Tom N.

Tom N 1957, Apr 21, 2020
Thema:

My onedrive keeps processing everytime I turn on my compter

1. My onedrive keeps processing everytime I turn on my compter - Similar Threads - onedrive keeps processing

2. hwid changes everytime I turn my computer.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    hwid changes everytime I turn my computer.: I got some programs that are paid I use and every time I turn off and back on my pc, my hwid changes, these apps are tied with my hwid and rarely lets you reset your hwid. I didn't change any hardware in my pc and I don't use ethernet. Is there anyway to stop this from...
  3. hwid changes everytime I turn my computer.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    hwid changes everytime I turn my computer.: I got some programs that are paid I use and every time I turn off and back on my pc, my hwid changes, these apps are tied with my hwid and rarely lets you reset your hwid. I didn't change any hardware in my pc and I don't use ethernet. Is there anyway to stop this from...
  4. How do I fix critical process died on my compter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix critical process died on my compter: My computer has a critical process died error. It keeps turning off then back on then a blue screen that trys to fix the error. It keeps repeating the sequence. What can I do to fix it if I can?...
  5. How do I fix critical process died on my compter

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I fix critical process died on my compter: My computer has a critical process died error. It keeps turning off then back on then a blue screen that trys to fix the error. It keeps repeating the sequence. What can I do to fix it if I can?...
  6. How do I fix critical process died on my compter

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Behavior:Win32/CoinMiner.I keeps appearing everytime i turn on my PC

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Behavior:Win32/CoinMiner.I keeps appearing everytime i turn on my PC: I'm really not sure what to do about this, but its annoying and starting to make my PC overheat. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/behaviorwin32coinmineri-keeps-appearing-everytime/2303addb-b587-41b7-8472-c13f0e3d8f4f
  8. My broken compter

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My broken compter: I recently installed a new qraphics card, and once I installed its drivers, my computer can last about 15 minutes before it starts freaking out. It gets really laggy and the audio completely glitches. Have any of you ever had this problem, and do any of you know how to fix...
  9. I keep getting logged out of my microsoft account ,onedrive everytime i restart my pc

in Windows 10 Customization
    I keep getting logged out of my microsoft account ,onedrive everytime i restart my pc: It is been happening since latest windows update version 20h2 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-keep-getting-logged-out-of-my-microsoft-account/1dda7163-eea0-49ea-8355-1830c0a70695
  10. My taskbar keep freezing everytime im turn on my computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    My taskbar keep freezing everytime im turn on my computer: So here is the thing, my computer just got freeze like a week ago. Every time I'm open my computer, the taskbar is freeze so I cannot click on anything in the taskbar. So I have used all the methods on the internet and it is not frozen anymore, BUT THE PROBLEM IS every time...