Windows 10: My Onedrive said there are 1862 changes pending since 2 months ago...

Discus and support My Onedrive said there are 1862 changes pending since 2 months ago... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I had an SD card which I stored some 5000+ media files from my old phones. I had a new phone and I inserted the SD card. OneDrive decided that it was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JeremyCS, Sep 4, 2018.

1. JeremyCS Win User

My Onedrive said there are 1862 changes pending since 2 months ago...

I had an SD card which I stored some 5000+ media files from my old phones. I had a new phone and I inserted the SD card. OneDrive decided that it was going to back everything up and soon ran itself out of space. I decided to wait until I have time to clean OneDrive up. There were 1862 changes pending...

2 months ago, I went for an oversea trip. I needed a second SIM card. I removed the said SD card for that slot.

1 months ago, I was back. I found some time to copy the content of the SD card to my desktop computer using a card reader and deleted everything on it. I put the empty SD card back to my phone. I then cleaned up my OneDrive so the new media files backup worked.

Now, the problem is that everytime I go to my computer desktop, the OneDrive icon on the taskbar said that there are 1862 changes pending. It was like that for the past month until somehow the number changed to 1865. It just doesn't go away.

Question: how do I acknowlegde one drive that the 1862 changes no longer exist?

:)

JeremyCS, Sep 4, 2018

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Sep 4, 2018
  3. OneDrive folder icon changed to plain

Hi,

Thank you for replying.

I understand your concern and suggest you to Unlink OneDrive and run OneDrive setup
    again and check. Here is the steps:

• Right-click the white OneDrive cloud icon in the notification area, at the far right of the taskbar.

My Onedrive said there are 1862 changes pending since 2 months ago... ce960e20-2ea4-4298-8ec8-8399b1b20e20.png

(You might need to click the Show hidden icons arrow next to the notification area to see the
      OneDrive icon.)

• Click Settings, and then click Unlink.

• Follow the steps in the Welcome to OneDrive wizard to set up OneDrive.
    Do notify us if the issue still persists and we'll be glad to help.

Navneet Anand, Sep 4, 2018
  4. Kem Mon Win User

Mouse stopped working 2 days ago

Hi,

There are a lot of possible reasons for this matter to occur. One possible cause is your
    drivers
    might be
    outdated
    or the issue is within the
    device/hardware
    itself. However, we need to make sure that it is the case. To isolate the issue, we have
    some questions for you:

• Were there any changes made before the issue occurred?

• Have you tried downloading and installing the latest driver update available in your computer/laptop manufacturer's
      website?

• Have you tried using the device to another computer?

• What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We suggest that you perform these
    methods of troubleshooting
    and check if there are any changes:

Method 1: Run Hardware and Device Troubleshooter.

To run the Troubleshooter, follow these steps:

• On the search bar, type
      Troubleshooting
      and hit
      Enter.

• Choose
      Hardware and Sound.

• Click on
      Hardware and Devices
      to run the
      Troubleshooter.

Method 2: Update your drivers.

To know how to update your drivers, click
    here.

Method 3:
    Run SFC Scan.  

SFC
    will
    scan
    and
    run
    an
    automatic repair
    to any
    corrupted system files
    that it will detect. We suggest that you perform it twice. To run an
    SFC scan, follow these steps:  

• Run
      Command Prompt as Administrator.  

• Type
      sfc /scannow
      and hit
      Enter.   

If the issue persists, we suggest that you contact your
    Device Vendor manufacturer
    for further assistance.

Update us on how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Sep 4, 2018
Thema:

1. My Onedrive said there are 1862 changes pending since 2 months ago... - Similar Threads - Onedrive said are

2. "sync pending" on onedrive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "sync pending" on onedrive: the contents of onedrive folders appear different on my two Dell PCs, one windows 10 and the other windows 11. and the folders are checked "sync pending" so I cannot share them with colleagues by sending a link to them. nowhere can I find intelligible instructions on how to...
  3. fsx api.dll erreur since 2 -3 month

in Windows 10 Gaming
    fsx api.dll erreur since 2 -3 month: Nom du journal :Application Source : Application Error Date : 22/08/2023 15:08:59 ID de l’événement :1000 Catégorie de la tâche :100 Niveau : Erreur Mots clés : Classique Utilisateur : N/A Ordinateur : Stephane-PC Description : Nom de l’application défaillante fsx.exe,...
  4. fsx api.dll erreur since 2 -3 month

fsx api.dll erreur since 2 -3 month: Nom du journal :Application Source : Application Error Date : 22/08/2023 15:08:59 ID de l’événement :1000 Catégorie de la tâche :100 Niveau : Erreur Mots clés : Classique Utilisateur : N/A Ordinateur : Stephane-PC Description : Nom de l’application défaillante fsx.exe,...
  5. My yahoo email has been working sporadically since upgrading to Windows 11 2 months ago. I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My yahoo email has been working sporadically since upgrading to Windows 11 2 months ago. I...: When I open Yahoo email from Microsoft Edge, it takes about 5 minutes to stop downloading the X is shown near the top left and the circling icon keeps swirling on the tab until the tab is stable. When I click on a message, it opens, but I can't reply or delete.I can access my...
  6. My yahoo email has been working sporadically since upgrading to Windows 11 2 months ago. I...

My yahoo email has been working sporadically since upgrading to Windows 11 2 months ago. I...: When I open Yahoo email from Microsoft Edge, it takes about 5 minutes to stop downloading the X is shown near the top left and the circling icon keeps swirling on the tab until the tab is stable. When I click on a message, it opens, but I can't reply or delete.I can access my...
  7. Windows update issue, since 2 months!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update issue, since 2 months!: [ATTACH]I can't update my windows, it shows error everytime0x80080005 and the update window hangs everytime I check for updates. I can't see the update history or go for the advanced options. Its a brand new HP Pavillion Notebook! Please help!...
  8. Every Reboot , My second monitor is disabled , ever since update month ago.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Every Reboot , My second monitor is disabled , ever since update month ago.: I got a windows update a several weeks ago. I had no choice in the matter. When all was said and done , performance was slightly worse and now I have a reoccurring display problem. My extend dual monitor setup goes back to single monitor , with the second monitor recognized...
  9. I have had my laptop for 2 months and last month out of the blue it said "my organization"...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I have had my laptop for 2 months and last month out of the blue it said "my organization"...: I don't know what to do! I just bought this laptop a month ago its for gaming and school. I'm the only profile on the computer. I have tried going to C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\LocalService\AppData\Local\Microsoft/Ngc to change that file but it won't let me in so I don't know...
  10. Games Purchased Months Ago Not On My Account

Games Purchased Months Ago Not On My Account: I purchased Sea of Thieves and State of Decay 2 when they first released but when I recently went to reinstall them, it said I had to buy the game again. Could someone please help me with this or lead me in the direction of someone who can. I still have the email receipts to...