Windows 10: My onedrive screenshot access has stopped

Discus and support My onedrive screenshot access has stopped in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My onedrive screenshot access has stopped working,whenever I press the the PrtScr on the keyboard I get a five box pop-up in the middle top of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DavidGotovac, Dec 27, 2019.

1. My onedrive screenshot access has stopped

My onedrive screenshot access has stopped working,whenever I press the the PrtScr on the keyboard I get a five box pop-up in the middle top of screen,yes i have backup with tick and OK,close and re-check,the tick disappears,I repeat the process same result

:)

DavidGotovac, Dec 27, 2019

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Dec 27, 2019
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Save screenshots taken using PrtScn to OneDrive

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand that you want to save the screenshots taken using Prtscn directly to OneDrive.

We would suggest you to refer the steps mentioned in the article
    Save screenshots to OneDrive automatically
    and see if that helps.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Dec 27, 2019
  4. My onedrive screenshot access has stopped

OneDrive - Bait and switch (but to what?)

Yea, they just stopped giving unlimited space to Office subscribers as well. I use google drive, dropbox and I do use onedrive, but nothing major in onedrive. I read something about Amazon has that's not bad and is fairly cheap. It's called "Amazon Glacier". It's $0.007 per gigabyte per month, but it's not like google drive or onedrive. You upload your files and hours later you can get access to it. So, for backups it's not a bad solution, but if you need access to the files regularly then it wouldn't be.

Mindweaver, Dec 27, 2019
Thema:

My onedrive screenshot access has stopped

1. My onedrive screenshot access has stopped - Similar Threads - onedrive screenshot access

2. onedrive screenshot not working. used prtsc to take a onedrive screenshot, but instead the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    onedrive screenshot not working. used prtsc to take a onedrive screenshot, but instead the...: when I use "prt sc" to take a screenshot of my screen, so that it is saved automatically in onedrive, the Snipping tool opens. How do I differentiate screenshot snipping tools and onedrive hotkeys?...
  3. OneDrive has stopped syncing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive has stopped syncing: OneDrive says it is not signed in.Attempting to sign in, I enter the personal hotmail email address.A series of windows pop up and disappear, but no opportunity to enter a password.Finally I get"Something went wrong"Correlation Id:...
  4. OneDrive has stopped syncing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive has stopped syncing: OneDrive says it is not signed in.Attempting to sign in, I enter the personal hotmail email address.A series of windows pop up and disappear, but no opportunity to enter a password.Finally I get"Something went wrong"Correlation Id:...
  5. screenshots in the onedrive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    screenshots in the onedrive: I don't remember how but I set the location of my screenshots PrtSc in the one drive. I really don't want each shot to go to the drive instead I wanna change the location back to the c drive, pictures. when I go to the file's properties, it doesn't show me the option to...
  6. Onedrive Losing Screenshots

Onedrive Losing Screenshots: When I press win+prntscrn, the screen flashes, and the file shows up in "recent files" in quick access, but I don't know where it is saving them. I need to find them from a different account and can't find them. Note: I looked through my screenshots folder....
  7. OneDrive has suddenly stopped working

in Windows 10 Customization
    OneDrive has suddenly stopped working: Have had no problems since buying the computer in 2014 this past week, I suddenly get messages that I am not signed in. When I try, the little wheel just keeps turning and turning. Not allowing me to do anything at all....
  8. Access to my OneDrive folders has suddenly changed

Access to my OneDrive folders has suddenly changed: From what I understand, I have two OneDrive Folders; One is on my Hard Drive (I refer to this Folder as the ‘Local’ OneDrive Folder) and the other is accessible through the Internet (I refer to this Folder as the ‘OnLine’ OneDrive Folder) I always work on my ‘Local’ One...
  9. OneDrive and Screenshots

OneDrive and Screenshots: I currently have a computer running windows 10, that was set up with One Drive. However, this morning when I tried to load OneDrive, it gave me a message saying "Sorry, there was a problem displaying this folder" I've tried reloading it, but it won't let me load or access....
  10. OneDrive has completely stopped syncing.

in Windows 10 Customization
    OneDrive has completely stopped syncing.: Ok. OneDrive has been nothing but trouble. This doesn't surprise me. It's a Microsoft product. However, in the past, when I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app, it's begun syncing again. Not this time. Nothing. Uninstalled. Reinstalled. Three bloody times. Nothing is...