Windows 10: my only input registering is voicemod voice changer, and it does not pick up any input...

Discus and support my only input registering is voicemod voice changer, and it does not pick up any input... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; my only input registering is voicemod voice changer, and it does not pick up any input devices either, please help!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by cheerfullpizza, May 17, 2020.

1. my only input registering is voicemod voice changer, and it does not pick up any input...

my only input registering is voicemod voice changer, and it does not pick up any input devices either, please help!

:)

cheerfullpizza, May 17, 2020

2. Best Mic Sample Rate for Voicemod in Windows 10? 44100 Hz or 48000 Hz?

Hello Vasins_1985,

I do not believe we would be the best resource for Voicemod compatible microphones. Another Expert may chime in with a suggestion or recommendation for you but I would also recommend reaching out to Voicemod directly regarding this inquiry as they would be
    best able to advise on quality and compatibility.

Link to Voicemod Feedback/Support Page:
    https://www.voicemod.net/voice-changer-how-to-w...

Brad Keller, May 17, 2020
  3. After downloading Voicemode, mic is too quite

After installing Voicemod that is a voice changer, my mic started working very quietly and there is a
    loud buzz that got louder. I’ve bought a pair of
    Stealth Raptor and before downloading Voicemode, they worked fine.

Anthony Scaturro, May 17, 2020
  4. my only input registering is voicemod voice changer, and it does not pick up any input...

mic got quiet after installing voice changer

I downloaded a voice changer Voicemod and used it with my new Stealth Raptor headphones. At first everything was fine. But then when I started my laptop, the volume got very quiet and the loud buzz appeared.

RichardPeddicord, May 17, 2020
Thema:

my only input registering is voicemod voice changer, and it does not pick up any input...

1. my only input registering is voicemod voice changer, and it does not pick up any input... - Similar Threads - input registering voicemod

2. Microphone does not pick up voice, only computer audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone does not pick up voice, only computer audio: This issue has persisted for a long time and all fixes i've tried have not worked, here is what ive tried to do to fix the issue:1. updated drivers2. replaced the audio jack in my computer3. swapped headphones after ensuring both work on other devices4. checked privacy...
  3. Microphone does not pick up voice, only computer audio

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microphone does not pick up voice, only computer audio: This issue has persisted for a long time and all fixes i've tried have not worked, here is what ive tried to do to fix the issue:1. updated drivers2. replaced the audio jack in my computer3. swapped headphones after ensuring both work on other devices4. checked privacy...
  4. Windows 11 not picking up audio input from any microphones

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 not picking up audio input from any microphones: Hello, Recently Windows has stopped picking up audio from my microphone for a reason that I do not know, it seemed to occur at a random time and I cannot work out what is causing this.I have spent ages looking through various websites and articles on solutions to fix this but...
  5. Windows 11 not picking up audio input from any microphones

Windows 11 not picking up audio input from any microphones: Hello, Recently Windows has stopped picking up audio from my microphone for a reason that I do not know, it seemed to occur at a random time and I cannot work out what is causing this.I have spent ages looking through various websites and articles on solutions to fix this but...
  6. Audio input is picking up all system inputs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio input is picking up all system inputs: My audio jack seems to be picking up every input and sound from my system games, music, videos etc all the time. Even when my mic is muted and my voice isnt picked up the other inputs still are. I have troubleshot for hours going over every other answer microsoft has provided...
  7. Audio input is picking up all system inputs

Audio input is picking up all system inputs: My audio jack seems to be picking up every input and sound from my system games, music, videos etc all the time. Even when my mic is muted and my voice isnt picked up the other inputs still are. I have troubleshot for hours going over every other answer microsoft has provided...
  8. Microphone does not pick up voice

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microphone does not pick up voice: My headset microphone is completely functional; however, my PC cannot pick up my voice. If I blow loudly in the microphone, the green bar on the sound control panel will light up but not when I talk normally. My drivers are fully updated and my microphone levels are maxed...
  9. USB headset microphone not picking up input

USB headset microphone not picking up input: I just bought a HyperX Cloud II headset and I am trying to set it up to use for audio input and output. I have confirmed my headset works on my phone for input and output so I believe that the device is working properly. When I use the the given aux to USB controller I get...
  10. Xbox controller detected by pc but does not register inputs on any games

Xbox controller detected by pc but does not register inputs on any games: title, what can I do to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-controller-detected-by-pc-but-does-not/58ae5dd4-19bd-47f3-aa33-6ab82a356468