Windows 10: My optional data and feedback doesn't save when i leave that tab when im trying to enable...

Discus and support My optional data and feedback doesn't save when i leave that tab when im trying to enable... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hey, I'm trying to acess the windows 11 on my computer, but for that I need to get windows insider but when I'm going to enable my optional diagnose... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by GgfGodly, Jul 1, 2021.

1. GgfGodly Win User

My optional data and feedback doesn't save when i leave that tab when im trying to enable...

Hey, I'm trying to acess the windows 11 on my computer, but for that I need to get windows insider but when I'm going to enable my optional diagnose data when I go to the windows insider tab it says the same thing but when I go to the tab again its like the mandatory diagnose data. Moved

:)

GgfGodly, Jul 1, 2021

2. Windows 10 doesn t leave me to go in.

Thanke your reply . But windows doesn t leave me to write the code. I don t reach my files, so i don t rrrach anything else. Now we will try to system reboot feom pendrive

SzabóDániel, Jul 1, 2021
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

My optional data and feedback doesn't save when i leave that tab when im trying to enable... [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Jul 1, 2021
  4. topgundcp Win User

My optional data and feedback doesn't save when i leave that tab when im trying to enable...

How does Windows boot to advanced recovery option e.g. command prompt?

- that gives me a 454 'Unexpected error' This tells me that the BCD is partially corrupted.

The commands: shutdown.exe /r /o /f /t 00
    or: %SystemRoot%\System32\Cmd.exe /c reagentc /boottore&shutdown /r /f /t 00
    should boot into Recovery if everything is configured correctly.
    FYI, If Windows is configured correctly:
    1. If Reagentc is disabled, you still can get into Recovery but with limited options.
    2. If Reagentc is enabled, you'll get all options.
    3. If you boot Windows using Recovery USB stick, You'll get into Recovery with couple of options missing.

Here's my suggestion if you want to try:
    OPTION 1: Will save the trouble of re-install Windows.

1. Download the image of my first 3 partitions (450MB Recovery, 100 MB EFI partition, and 16MB unformatted primary)
      EFI_Boot-00-00.7z - Google Drive
    2. Run Macrium and restore the image from step 1, overwriting your existing 1st three partitions, leaving C alone.
    3. Delete the 490MB Recovery partition.
    4. From Macrium, run fix boot problems.
    5. Reboot. Open Admin command prompt then run Reagentc /info to make sure that it is enabled. If not, enable it.
      if failed to enable, reboot and try again.
    OPTION 2: Assuming you've already had Windows backup with Macrium.

1. Wipe out the first 5 parttiions. (450MB, 100MB, 16MB, C Drive, 480MB)
    2. Fresh install Windows 10
    3. Restore C drive from backup image, run fix boot problems
    4. repeat step 5 from OPTION 1 above.

topgundcp, Jul 1, 2021
Thema:

1. My optional data and feedback doesn't save when i leave that tab when im trying to enable... - Similar Threads - optional data feedback

2. Why is there an error when I try to leave my family group?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Why is there an error when I try to leave my family group?: In my family group note: im not under 13, it's giving me the option to leave, so I put in my google password to continue with the action and press continue, but an error message pops up saying something went wrong, please try again later. No matter what I do, it won't work....
  3. Why is there an error when I try to leave my family group?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is there an error when I try to leave my family group?: In my family group note: im not under 13, it's giving me the option to leave, so I put in my google password to continue with the action and press continue, but an error message pops up saying something went wrong, please try again later. No matter what I do, it won't work....
  4. Why is there an error when I try to leave my family group?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. When I try to enable the windows security center service it doesn't enable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I try to enable the windows security center service it doesn't enable: I updated the PC to the latest update and after I restarted it. it said "Windows Security Center Service Is Off" and when I try to enable it. It doesn't work. I did some stuff to try and re enable it. But it didn't work. And when I tried to enable it from the Services it...
  6. When I try to enable the windows security center service it doesn't enable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When I try to enable the windows security center service it doesn't enable: I updated the PC to the latest update and after I restarted it. it said "Windows Security Center Service Is Off" and when I try to enable it. It doesn't work. I did some stuff to try and re enable it. But it didn't work. And when I tried to enable it from the Services it...
  7. When I try to enable the windows security center service it doesn't enable

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. diagnostics and feedback when I change to optional it changes back

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    diagnostics and feedback when I change to optional it changes back: diagnostics and feedback when I change to optional it changes back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/diagnostics-and-feedback-when-i-change-to-optional/2b73a7de-8ee4-4e8a-8250-e18b0301d7d7
  9. Problem enabling diagnostic and feedback to optional!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problem enabling diagnostic and feedback to optional!: I am trying to get preview build of windows and in windows insider it is asking to enable optional diagnostic settings. But in diagnostic settings it is set to first option and they are greyed out with above saying "Some settings are managed by your organization". This is a...
  10. Enable telementry back Can't turn on Diagnostic & Feedback -> Optional diagnostic data

in Windows 10 Customization
    Enable telementry back Can't turn on Diagnostic & Feedback -> Optional diagnostic data: I have a little problem. When creating my account in Windows, I removed all the checkboxes from all telemetry, now I cannot turn it on back again Diagnostic & Feedback -> Optional diagnostic data, but I need it for Insider.It says, that some of the parameters are disabled....