Windows 10: My order completed but licence has not arrived

Discus and support My order completed but licence has not arrived in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi,I bought Nebula Screen Recorder Pro - Perpetual Licence from Microsoft StoreBut my app still does not allow me to do what the licence... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Nazım Elverdi, Apr 30, 2021.

1. My order completed but licence has not arrived

Hi,I bought Nebula Screen Recorder Pro - Perpetual Licence from Microsoft StoreBut my app still does not allow me to do what the licence capabilities.How can I get the licence.Thank you.

:)

Nazım Elverdi, Apr 30, 2021
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond My order completed but licence has not arrived :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Apr 30, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Change Wireless Network Connection Priority Order in Windows 10

Hello Denis, My order completed but licence has not arrived :)

The command in step 2 of Option Two should show your wireless networks listed in priority order. Top of the list is higher.

Brink, Apr 30, 2021
  4. bpratt Win User

My order completed but licence has not arrived

Can the order of the favorites be changed in Spartan?

I've been testing Spartan but I can't find a way to move things around in the favorites list. It puts everything in alpha order. Any suggestions?

bpratt, Apr 30, 2021
Thema:

My order completed but licence has not arrived

1. My order completed but licence has not arrived - Similar Threads - order completed licence

2. Moment 4 Update for 22H2 Has Arrived!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Moment 4 Update for 22H2 Has Arrived!: This includes Co-Pilot with its icon on the Taskbar .Cheers,Drew https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/moment-4-update-for-22h2-has-arrived/fb914fe0-f751-4b20-983b-676b592e61fd
  3. Moment 4 Update for 22H2 Has Arrived!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Moment 4 Update for 22H2 Has Arrived!: This includes Co-Pilot with its icon on the Taskbar .Cheers,Drew https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/moment-4-update-for-22h2-has-arrived/fb914fe0-f751-4b20-983b-676b592e61fd
  4. WerFault.exe has completely broken my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WerFault.exe has completely broken my pc: After I started up my PC from sleep mode I’ve been getting an error from WerFault, at first it just showed the error message without anything else. Then none of the windows app would open/function properly Settings, Start Menu, Photos app, etc… then after closing my pc again...
  5. The monthly surprize has arrived ...

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    The monthly surprize has arrived ...: Hello everyone, Since last CU last week I noticed that in some MS apps, connected to my MS account the account picture is missing. Interesting to mention is that this is not happening in all apps. To be more clear, I am posting a screenshot, where you, guys can see: So far,...
  6. The monthly surprize has arrived ...

in Windows 10 Support
    The monthly surprize has arrived ...: Hello everyone, Since last CU last week I noticed that in some MS apps, connected to my MS account the account picture is missing. Interesting to mention is that this is not happening in all apps. To be more clear, I am posting a screenshot, where you, guys can see: So far,...
  7. my order

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my order: So I ordered a keyboard and it says pending what does that mean? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-order/d4a61f78-a30d-4c45-9744-bae7daa4158f
  8. Mail and Calendar "nothing has arrived yet"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mail and Calendar "nothing has arrived yet": Hello, I have had difficulties with windows 10 mail and calendar since 19 jan 21. Calendar will not sync And despite following the suggested fixes for email - there is no change It is mail cannot grab the information before time out. And outlook will not upload my...
  9. May UPDATE has not yet arrived yet

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    May UPDATE has not yet arrived yet: Am I right in thinking it is not surprising that the May UPDATE has not yet become available? My Tablet PC will not have been in the first waves and I know MS is being cautious, for good reasons. I am getting impatient though, because I am struggling with some issues which I...
  10. my order

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    my order: my microsoft account order history i paid for windows 10 pro 1/ PRODUCTION KEY ? 2/ LICENCE ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-order/c50124c9-aa88-46da-a246-1f9d31147580