Windows 10: my order

Discus and support my order in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So I ordered a keyboard and it says pending what does that mean?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by miloszczarkowski, Apr 6, 2021.

1. my order

So I ordered a keyboard and it says pending what does that mean?

:)

miloszczarkowski, Apr 6, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Change Wireless Network Connection Priority Order in Windows 10

Hello Denis, my order :)

The command in step 2 of Option Two should show your wireless networks listed in priority order. Top of the list is higher.

Brink, Apr 6, 2021
  3. bpratt Win User
    Can the order of the favorites be changed in Spartan?

I've been testing Spartan but I can't find a way to move things around in the favorites list. It puts everything in alpha order. Any suggestions?

bpratt, Apr 6, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

my order

Can the order of the favorites be changed in Spartan?

You can drag and drop items in Favorites in Spartan to arrange them in any order you like. my order :)

Brink, Apr 6, 2021
Thema:

my order

1. my order - Similar Threads - order

2. Can I Re-order the locations tabs in the MSN Weather app?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I Re-order the locations tabs in the MSN Weather app?: Can I Re-order the locations tabs in the MSN Weather app?No option to do it appears to me in the app Settings, the tabs will not be dragged and the More Options selection in each location tab only offers the option to "Remove location" - excepting my Default Location tab...
  3. Can I Re-order the locations tabs in the MSN Weather app?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I Re-order the locations tabs in the MSN Weather app?: Can I Re-order the locations tabs in the MSN Weather app?No option to do it appears to me in the app Settings, the tabs will not be dragged and the More Options selection in each location tab only offers the option to "Remove location" - excepting my Default Location tab...
  4. Look out for email notifications or check your posts in order to see replies find your...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Look out for email notifications or check your posts in order to see replies find your...: Provide feedback by marking Yes or No under each reply. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/look-out-for-email-notifications-or-check-your/039aaada-16f8-4bf1-a0ad-2a75fe8f0437
  5. Look out for email notifications or check your posts in order to see replies find your...

Look out for email notifications or check your posts in order to see replies find your...: Provide feedback by marking Yes or No under each reply. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/look-out-for-email-notifications-or-check-your/039aaada-16f8-4bf1-a0ad-2a75fe8f0437
  6. Look out for email notifications or check your posts in order to see replies find your...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  7. Look out for email notifications or check your posts in order to see replies find your...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Look out for email notifications or check your posts in order to see replies find your...: Look out for email notifications or check your posts in order to see replies find your posts and set your email preferences in your profile.Provide feedback by marking Yes or No under each reply....
  8. Look out for email notifications or check your posts in order to see replies find your...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Look out for email notifications or check your posts in order to see replies find your...: Look out for email notifications or check your posts in order to see replies find your posts and set your email preferences in your profile.Provide feedback by marking Yes or No under each reply....
  9. Look out for email notifications or check your posts in order to see replies find your...

10. How do I get a refund for a double charge when ordering Windows 11 Pro upgrade from...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get a refund for a double charge when ordering Windows 11 Pro upgrade from...: I submitted an order to upgrade from Windows 11 Home to Windows 11 Pro. When I completed the process and submitted the order, I received a message stating that there was an issue on Microsoft's end and I should try again. I did, and this time the window just closed. But then...