Windows 10: my order

Discus and support my order in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So I ordered a keyboard and it says pending what does that mean?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by miloszczarkowski, Apr 6, 2021.

1. my order

So I ordered a keyboard and it says pending what does that mean?

:)

miloszczarkowski, Apr 6, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Change Wireless Network Connection Priority Order in Windows 10

Hello Denis, my order :)

The command in step 2 of Option Two should show your wireless networks listed in priority order. Top of the list is higher.

Brink, Apr 6, 2021
  3. bpratt Win User
    Can the order of the favorites be changed in Spartan?

I've been testing Spartan but I can't find a way to move things around in the favorites list. It puts everything in alpha order. Any suggestions?

bpratt, Apr 6, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

my order

Can the order of the favorites be changed in Spartan?

You can drag and drop items in Favorites in Spartan to arrange them in any order you like. my order :)

Brink, Apr 6, 2021
Thema:

my order

1. my order - Similar Threads - order

2. No Product Key in Online Order Reciept

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    No Product Key in Online Order Reciept: Hello, New hardware install here & can't find the product key for my OS. As per MS's support page, I could find it in my online order. But no luck there. How can I retrieve the key that's not appearing in my online order receipt? Thanks...
  3. Reordering Controller Assignment Order

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Reordering Controller Assignment Order: Is there a way to manually reorder the controller assignments in Windows 10? I recently got an Analog Keyboard and it's overtaking the #1 slot in the controller assignments. I can't seem to find a solution to this anywhere in the internet. And no, disabling the Keyboard is...
  4. Any way to rename files in numerical order, without parentheses?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Any way to rename files in numerical order, without parentheses?: I have a folder full of photos and screenshots 300 files and I want to rename each file in this folder in numerical order like 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 till it reaches the last file called 300. Is there any way to do such thing without having to manually type each number for each file?...
  5. How can I change disk order? My C: drive is for someone reason not first which is confusing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I change disk order? My C: drive is for someone reason not first which is confusing: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/_Kristian_ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mq8z1h/how_can_i_change_disk_order_my_c_drive_is_for/
  6. How to put all File Explorer screen in Details view with the same column order?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to put all File Explorer screen in Details view with the same column order?: I would like to make Windows File Explorer open every folder, regardless of contents, in Details view with these columns in this order: Size Date Modified Name Type If I add a column later or rearrange them, I want to be able to propagate that layout all folders. Is...
  7. Sorting order of filenames in File Explorer Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sorting order of filenames in File Explorer Windows 10: The way windows order filenames in the file explorer is beyond me. I understand that it tries to be "intelligent", ordering, for instance and by default, 111.txt after 22.txt, which sounds dummy for CS people, but ok, I get it. I also understand that you can change its...
  8. How am I supposed to set up a monitor if I need to set up a monitor in order to set up a...

How am I supposed to set up a monitor if I need to set up a monitor in order to set up a...: So my old monitor just broke and I'm trying to use my TV as a PC monitor. I bought an HDMI cable and nothing happened, so I used my mother's laptop in order to check if there was something wrong. It actually does work, in her laptop I have to manually select if I want to...
  9. I installed Soduku on new laptop but it won't let me pick a level in order to play.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I installed Soduku on new laptop but it won't let me pick a level in order to play.: I installed Soduku on new laptop but it won't let me pick a level in order to play. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-installed-soduku-on-new-laptop-but-it-wont-let/32dce2d1-82ec-41d0-8923-08880acd1d67
  10. Is there a way to zoom out the calendar in order to see the whole length of the day? Right...

Is there a way to zoom out the calendar in order to see the whole length of the day? Right...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/MikeWithNoHair [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ml9yt9/is_there_a_way_to_zoom_out_the_calendar_in_order/