Windows 10: my orders folder is empty, all orders lost

Discus and support my orders folder is empty, all orders lost in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; my orders folder has empties except for 1.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AnnKibble, Jun 5, 2021.

1. AnnKibble Win User

my orders folder is empty, all orders lost

my orders folder has empties except for 1.

:)

AnnKibble, Jun 5, 2021
  2. kipper Win User

How do you arrange firefox folders in abc order?

I just moved some of my folders around randomly to get them out of order............then followed the guide I gave you above and it does put the Folders back in alphabetical order...........

Make sure in the left panel.....right click on "book marks menu"

Please try it again.......go step by step....you might have mixed a step up by mistake.....

I hope this does work for you....

kipper, Jun 5, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Change Wireless Network Connection Priority Order in Windows 10

Hello Denis, my orders folder is empty, all orders lost :)

The command in step 2 of Option Two should show your wireless networks listed in priority order. Top of the list is higher.

Brink, Jun 5, 2021
  4. bpratt Win User

Can the order of the favorites be changed in Spartan?

I've been testing Spartan but I can't find a way to move things around in the favorites list. It puts everything in alpha order. Any suggestions?

bpratt, Jun 5, 2021
Thema:

1. my orders folder is empty, all orders lost - Similar Threads - orders folder empty

2. Folders Out Of Order

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Folders Out Of Order: Hi. I have Windows 7 with Desktop Folders. I opened one folder and slipped on the mouse, and now the folder I opened has suddenly reserved the order of its sub folders. It was A-Z, now its Z-A. How can I reverse this? I don't see any sort options in the Top Panel, which now...
  3. Folders Out Of Order

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Folders Out Of Order: Hi. I have Windows 7 with Desktop Folders. I opened one folder and slipped on the mouse, and now the folder I opened has suddenly reserved the order of its sub folders. It was A-Z, now its Z-A. How can I reverse this? I don't see any sort options in the Top Panel, which now...
  4. How to modify search order for ALL folders

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to modify search order for ALL folders: What I mean by this is when you right-click in a folder, there is an option "More" By default, the only time-based sorting is data modified which takes very long, sometimes half a minute and from what I read is this because it opens every file, the better alternative that I...
  5. How to modify search order for ALL folders

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to modify search order for ALL folders: What I mean by this is when you right-click in a folder, there is an option "More" By default, the only time-based sorting is data modified which takes very long, sometimes half a minute and from what I read is this because it opens every file, the better alternative that I...
  6. How to modify search order for ALL folders

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Paid but no confirmation and empty order history

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Paid but no confirmation and empty order history: Earlier today, I bought a Surface Pro 7 with a few attributes. I paid 1194,96 euros but I didn't receive a confirmation and my order history is empty. I think that something went wrong on the server side. How do I make sure that my order will be progressed correctly?...
  8. my order

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my order: So I ordered a keyboard and it says pending what does that mean? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-order/d4a61f78-a30d-4c45-9744-bae7daa4158f
  9. my order

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    my order: my microsoft account order history i paid for windows 10 pro 1/ PRODUCTION KEY ? 2/ LICENCE ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-order/c50124c9-aa88-46da-a246-1f9d31147580
  10. Empty Order History?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Empty Order History?: I have a code for a game which I redeemed last year, and I checked my order history right after and it was there. I now want to download the game but when I go into my order history there's nothing there. And I've checked any possible other account I have with Microsoft and...